Cheat nights!

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
During some of my meetings, others have discussed their "Cheat Night Tuesdays". I was just wondering if anybody else 'cheats' after WI? What cheats you have? Or whether you are like me and save your syns all day so you can have chocolate buttons when you get home! :p

i had choccie buttons, the big ones, before my first wi last week he he, dont tell anyone.

when I did SW before (last year) I used to have a WI in the evening (5.30pm) after that I had a chinese and a bar of chocolate. It never affected my losses and I was consistently losing 3lbs a week. I then left SW to do it on my own and was able to maintain.

Now my head is back in gear again I have started SW again about 7 lbs heavier.

This time round I am allowing myself a treat after WI but within plan (saving syns).

xxxxxxx

Tara40 - The big buttons are always better!!! Haha, I make sure that my sweets are already in the house though, otherwise, if I went to the shop after WI I would probably come out with half the shop!!

30FlirtyGirl - I would love to have the guts to go and have a Chinese and chocolate after WI but im always too scared. I like to have a syn free day now so that I dont have the guilt with my chocolate at night. My god I look forward to Tuesday now though :) :)

And well done to both of you for your weight loss so far x

I have tuesday night treat night too, sometimes its a chinese, sometimes a pizza, sometimes something simple like a cheese sandwich on white bread and a bag of crisps. Mostly though, these days, I just have a normal SW tea but with garlic bread or yummy tesco finest coleslaw (my fave!).

I'm sure it does damage along the way and takes a day or so to lose the extra bit of damage it does, but it keeps me sane and on track in a way!!

I always have somthing I fancy, last week it was white bread but I count it in so it is within the plan.

I have a treat after my WI on a Monday but only if I lose, I normally have a bar of galaxy (frozen first so I have to suck it) and a 'normal' bag of crisps, for tea I generally do stick to the diet although last night I had two oat cakes (6 syns each) with laughing cow light (HEX A) and Turkey rashers (free) but I make sure that I them limit my syns for the rest of the week.

I would go mad if I didn't have my treat I think

Sorry to sound boring- I stopped doing this.

I used to figure that it 'didn't count' as I had been weighed in and was starting again the next day, but then realised I was starting the next week with already having a battle to win (losing the syns I had eaten after WI)

I sound like a right swot now! lol
x

No you don't - I count what I eat on the Monday after WI in my syns for the coming week too - it's too tempting & dangerous not to I think & it MUST start affecting your losses eventually

I used to figure that it 'didn't count' as I had been weighed in and was starting again the next day, but then realised I was starting the next week with already having a battle to win (losing the syns I had eaten after WI)

x

Thats how I feel about it but I was shocked in class to hear so many people loving their macoroni cheese or chip shop food or lots of sweets after their meetings. I can honestly say I havnt cheated with this plan in he 7 weeks I have been on it.
Now I sound like a swot!!! :)

I usually have a choc bar or packet of crisps. I have to limit myself otherwise, I would pick at the bad stuff all night after a weigh-in!!

As for a main meal, I usually use a cooking-sauce which is high in syns or this week it will be fajitas!!

My wi is in the morning, and I sometimes have burger and chips from the local cafe, after, for lunch, dont really make a difference to my losses :)

x

No you don't! I figured this out a while ago! It doesn't matter when you eat it, it all counts! Since I stopped having a blow out after WI my losses have been consistently better.Perhaps we should form a Swots Society!

Well I have just finished my bag of dairy milk buttons after my WI. FANTASTIC!!!! And knowing that they are in my Syns is all the better.

Thanks everyone for telling me your after WI treats. It just shows that different things work for different people x

i do have treat night (tue) after weigh in i usualy have a curry or chinese but its always within my syns i also make my meal slightly larger than usual so i feel im being bad lol but not . its sundays where if at all i go off the rails with maybe a pudding after dinner if i go to the carvery im good all through the meal but sometimes get led astray with the pud also the odd glass of wine

I don't, just as I didn't when I did WW - I lost nearly 3 st with WW (its a good plan I just didn't count points after I lost and so regained). However I don't intend to do this every week as I want to have a plan I can stick to so I want to be able to have a big meal out but only when it's need not just to eat 'naughty' food because I think mentally thats a bad hole to fall in to.

I don't tend to go way off the plan on "treat night" but some weeks i have a BIG bowl of cereal - and we are taking crunchy nut cornflakes or cocoa pops (totally unhealthy i know!) i just LOVE cereal! haha. How sad am i!?!

Back