cheat

GEM567

omg,im on day 10 of lipotrim&i was being good.i lost 7lbs on my first weigh in on mon&today when i was dishing out the kids dinner there was some left over&before i had time to think i had ate 2 smiley faces&1 fish finger!!i feel well bad!:eek::(

Hi Gem :)

well done on your 7lbs loss first of all :D

I would say, forget about the fish fingers and smiley faces now as it's done. Just get straight back on track and you will be fine and remember this next time the kids want this for their tea!!!! :eek::D

(my kids love this meal too:rolleyes:)

Lacey..x :)

It was just a blip hun. Don't dwell on it and next time you're dishing out the dinner, either time it so that's when you have your next shake or keep glugging water until you've no room left for food. :) 2 smileys and a fish finger shouldn't make too much of a difference, but next time you feel like succumbing remember how it made you feel this time. Hopefully that will be enough to remind you to stay away :) Here's to a cheat-free tomorrow :D

stick to your shakes and you will soon have the biggest smiley face ever. YOUR OWN

aww,thanks,il try & stay off the smiley faces lol!u know its funny they didnt even taste nice!!

...and that is the KEY there Gem in my opinion. We do it just because thats what we've always done....even if it doesn't taste nice :rolleyes::D:D:D

Well done again on your loss so far and please don't let this impact too much on you tonight.

Lacey...xx :)

I wouldn't worry hun. The guilt of what you ate will get you through the next week food free! Don't dwell on it, take each day as it comes! xx

What are smiley faces ? The ones ones I know are these...

VA%20-%20Acid%20House%20Fever%20vol.1.jpg

Remain focused, remember why you're doing it, glug the water & you won't give in :) x

EEEWWWWW the thought of that proccessed muck!!!! OMG i feel sick ...thats just pure filth ...LT does really work and this is how you to will see them after a few weeks all i can say is 'stay away from the filth' (apart from on here) and FORGET FOOD, DRINK SHAKES AND LOSE LBS OF PURE FATone%20pound%20of%20fat%21.jpg, EAISILY x x x
Good luck for this weekx

EEEWWWWW the thought of that proccessed muck!!!! OMG i feel sick ...thats just pure filth ...LT does really work and this is how you to will see them after a few weeks all i can say is 'stay away from the filth' (apart from on here) and FORGET FOOD, DRINK SHAKES AND LOSE LBS OF PURE FATView attachment 2238, EAISILY x x x
Good luck for this weekx

OH MY GOD!! NIC!!! lolol

What?!?!?!?! Its ALL true!!!!! They are VILE!!!!

Just get back on the wagon and keep going !! remember what your mum, nan whoever taught you little pickers wear bigger knickers its my new mantra ! when i feel like swiping something whilst my mum is cooking, i just say it to myself.

Congrats on the 7lbs thats a great start as for the fish finger and smiley faces its a blip keep up the good work itll be worth it in the end.

did that myself the first week with o/h meal watched the video on the website which made me understand why we have to resist normal food. have been good since then.7lbs is a great start keep it up and bin those leftovers .

did that myself the first week with o/h meal watched the video on the website which made me understand why we have to resist normal food. have been good since then.7lbs is a great start keep it up and bin those leftovers .

That vid is ace !

I've added to the bottom of my sig :)

Gem it's so easily done! I was dishing up my children's tea and got some of the sauce on my hand. It was burning and I had my fingers mm's away from my mouth before I realised what I was doing and quickly ran them under the tap instead!

Don't beat yourself up, what's done is done just pick yourself up and start again. If you need to then leave yourself little post-it notes to remind yourself not to do it again.

Good luck.

x

Back