CHEATED AGAIN :@

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
So after my huge achievement of throwing away the naughty takeaway I bought Thursday! I just sat and ate 2 big sandwiches! So bloody angry with myself!!!!

I actually considered sticking my fingers down my throat!!!

Don't stick your fingers down your throat babes. Been there done that and it just harms you (throat,teeth will power and metabolism) you gave into temptation do what? Make a promise to yourself and start again tomorrow. Well done on your loss and be resolute on the diet from tomorrow.

Chin up and remember its a long road do faltering a few times won't make a luck of difference. It's not how many times you fall as long as you get right back up again. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you, I'm so so angry with myself! I didn't actually do it, but the fact that the thought even entered my head scared me a bit!
I'm getting straight back on it tomorrow! Thank you xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Thank you, I'm so so angry with myself! I didn't actually do it, but the fact that the thought even entered my head scared me a bit!
I'm getting straight back on it tomorrow! Thank you xx

Come on girly you can do this and we're all on here for the same reason.. Support and to those lbs and inches..

------------------------- draw that line.. Get focused.. If it helps maybe try plan what you having tomorrow that way you don't have to think about anything else I can't wait to have my toffee bar for lunch :)

Xx

Mee too day 21 and couldn't fight the battle against the urge to buy fish & chips at the seaside hopefully learnt a lesson though coz feel very guilty only lost 1lb was hoping to get to my 2st goal by my birthday on the 19th :( had a brilliant week up until yesterday too

We're not all perfect, but at least we're trying & doing something about our weight, we wouldn't be human if we didn't make mistakes, I'm sure you will get back on track x

Back