Cheated!! I suck :(

eliana111

So this week has been cheat central! I'm nibbled at really naughty things so have definitely gained and set myself back week :( Really am disgusted with myself. I will not cheat one more bit starting from tomorrow after the dreaded weigh in!! Hitting the gym after too so that might help things. I am usually on SS btw. I SS+'d it a few times but I will only be doing that on gym days (3days a week)
I never thought I'd be one of those people who cheat. But here I am. Stupid me! Has anyone else been very naughty, then got back into the swing of things? Could use with some words of comfort and advise right about now. :(

I suck too. I got on the scales this am and have lost 5lbs since last week...fantastic!!! So what do I do? Find myself in the coffee shop nibbling because "I've got a cold" wtf!!! MAN UP. Who am I kidding?!?!,

If you are anything like me, I feel like I'm being denied food...well it's not that at all is it? WE have got ourselves into this dilemma and it is only us that can get ourselves out of it.

I personally have 3 stone to lose, at the moment that seems HUGE target, so I'm doing it one stone at a time. I now only need to lose 9lbs to hit this first target....easy right? Yes, only if I bloody stick to this!!!

Last week I started a daily diary on my phone, soon as I wake up I tap down how I'm feeling, what could be a potential hazard today (playgroup, coffee morning etc) and ensure I won't. So I'm stocked with water, adjust my times for having my shakes do not hungry if have to do food shop etc.

Try it, it seems to work for me and (apart from today) I whip phone out if I'm having a wobble.

Another thing I've done...got a pic in my phone of me in my underwear. Totally not sexy, totally disgusting and have a quick glance when I feel the need to cheat!

Have cheer leader hen do end of may, with a load of 23-25yr old single child free size 10 girls (im 30 with a 6yr old and 15mth old) can't wait....seriously...cannot wait (?!)

Forget about today hun....bath and bed, tomorrow is new day, onwards and upwards xxxxx

Hi
I had a planned break and got right back into it
Don't beat yourself up just start afresh tomorrow
It's a tough diet

Ladies you do NOT suck. Yes you may have slipped and will no doubt be punishing yourself and feeling rubbish about it for days but you do NOT suck. Eventually when you come off this crazxy diet you will be eating real food, it's all a huge learning curve and we will all hopefully learn to may better choices but we're not prefect and we will screw it up sometimes we've just got to learn to accept it as something that's been and done, learn from it and move on. I think sometimes we are too hard on ourselves and the whol attitude of it being a "cheat" makes it even more tantilising and tabbo and "naughty" and therefore more appealing but makes us feel awful after. Perhaps if we could all learn to make better, informed decisions we might learn to feel less rubbish about it, accept it and carry on right back on track.

Hope that makes sense and great going so far xx

Back