Cheated on my ss diet

amber

Ate all day I think I'm not going to ever loose weight the way I'm carrying on don't know why my will power not working

hi hun
dont be so hard on your self!! so you ate! end of draw a line...

heck il even draw it for you _________________________________

:family2: now start afresh

the time of year really dont help!! just put it behind you and in the grand scheme of things its just one day out of so many more that have past and more that are to come!

Shell's right - don't be so hard on yourself. This is a tough time to diet. It's no coincidence that this forum's really quiet at the moment... :rolleyes:

Can I suggest something else, hunni? How about changing your user name? Calling yourself Miss Fatty really isn't helping you get into the right mindset. It actually sounds as though you want to give up before you start. If you drop a note to admin, they'll change it to something else - you don't need to lose all your posts.

Big hugs. Just take it one day at a time - heck, one shake at a time, okay? And be kind to yourself, ok? Your mind believes what you tell it so start telling it something positive!

:hug99:

shell09 said:
hi hun
dont be so hard on your self!! so you ate! end of draw a line...

heck il even draw it for you _________________________________

:family2: now start afresh

the time of year really dont help!! just put it behind you and in the grand scheme of things its just one day out of so many more that have past and more that are to come!

Shell that's so true but iv not lost weight after my 1 st week I lost 6 pounds 2nd was the same on 3 rd week weigh in on Friday

Lily said:
Shell's right - don't be so hard on yourself. This is a tough time to diet. It's no coincidence that this forum's really quiet at the moment... :rolleyes:

Can I suggest something else, hunni? How about changing your user name? Calling yourself Miss Fatty really isn't helping you get into the right mindset. It actually sounds as though you want to give up before you start. If you drop a note to admin, they'll change it to something else - you don't need to lose all your posts.

Big hugs. Just take it one day at a time - heck, one shake at a time, okay? And be kind to yourself, ok? Your mind believes what you tell it so start telling it something positive!

:hug99:

Thanks Lilly for your support will change my user name huni fingers crossed for friday weigh in

Thanks Lilly for your support will change my user name huni fingers crossed for friday weigh in

Totally agree with Lilly, change your name to Miss Inspiring or Miss Universe or even Miss I Am A Really Good Friend...we are more than just a number on a scale.....feel like bursting into song here..."I'm eeeevery woooman, its all in meeee". Love the women on this forum :bighug:
I am also caving under the food pressure...eeeek!
BUT :)innocent0002:)...I'm not binging. I have been reading the excellent book by Sheryl Canter "Normal Eating for Normal Weight", and I think I've found a breakthrough to my emotional eating dilemma.
Staying with CD for as long as though, I find it slows my thoughts down and the weight loss is a marvellous bonus.
But, can't live on milkshakes forever :p
Good luck with your weigh in...be gentle!

Hi amber

Loving the new name...much more suitable :553:

I'm good. :) Off the diet now for Chrimble (well, I've been off it for a week or two to tell the truth - but will be back on it soon!) Loving the new user name!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas x x

Lily said:
I'm good. :) Off the diet now for Chrimble (well, I've been off it for a week or two to tell the truth - but will be back on it soon!) Loving the new user name!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas x x

Hey Lilly had my weigh in today iv lost 5 pounds this week feeling all happy that's all together 11 pounds off

Well done Amber.
Yup, I'm off for a while over Cribo...doing NE (Normal Eating for Normal Weight)...so far so good ;)

Hey Lilly had my weigh in today iv lost 5 pounds this week feeling all happy that's all together 11 pounds off

That's fantastic!

:clap::clap::clap:

Well done you!

Back