Cheated, then vomited :/

eliana111

So I had a naughty moment. And had a Pickle sandwich with maybe 1/4 pack of cheese and onion sensation crisps. But I vomited soon after. Didn't feel right at all! Most of it came out I think, If not all!

My question is: will I gain anything or will this Affect my weight loss? And will I still be in ketosis?

Babe this really isnt the answer at all if you go over dont do that just put it behind you and move on else your gonna be getting some really bad habits that could stick!!!! Trust me you dont want to go there xxxxx Have you done that before?

I've done that before as well. The guilt just got to me and I felt like I needed to do it or else I'd get distracted for the day and just eat.

Karrinnae said:
Oh dear. You vomited ??? On purpose? Not good.

Oh it wasn't on purpose !!! Lol. Sorry, forgot to mention that! Just didn't agree with me, I guess!

Just wanna know if it will affect weight loss! And no, I haven't purposefully been sick. I know where that leads to, and I'm not going there !!x

ahhh good sorry looool just worried then for a sec honey xxxx nah prob wont make any difference then xxx

MissieCB said:
ahhh good sorry looool just worried then for a sec honey xxxx nah prob wont make any difference then xxx

Thanks for your concern! Just re-read my post and it sounds like I did it on purpose ! Silly me ! Lol xo

Hey Hun

The last time I cheated I felt awful, wa sick, couldnt get off the loo stomach was killing and I only had a chicken may sandwich on wholemeal bread and pack of crisps!!

It made me think not worth it but also how important going up steps is to avoid this!!

Hope your feeling better

Leah xx

Next time you go to cheat remember the guilt you feel when you do so xx

Oh I will remember :( The guilt is so much! Not worth it at all!

I'm okay. Back so SS so feeling good! 3litres down and 3shakes. Tomorrow is another day..

X

I certainly don't think vomiting is the answer.
I've lost almost 6 stone, & of course i've had naughty moments too.. i've been sick after certain things but thats not on purpose, thats my body telling me its not used to them types of food anymore. For me personally, i didn't gain anything the times i've been naughty, i haven't gained once since being on this diet. So you should be fine.

Back