Cheating big time on consolidation phase

Hi everyone

I started the cons phase just over a month ago now. Since starting this phase I went 4lbs below my TW. Everyone started commenting in how bad I looked and that I was beginning to look ill....

So for the past week or so I have been following the cons. phase rules very loosely in the hope to gain a few extra pounds which to my surprise has been very hard to do. Over the past few days I have been binging on total rubbish, mainly sweet things.

I really do need to get back on track again as I really don't want to ruin all my hard work...I have however gained 2lbs over the past few days.

So what do I do? Shall I continue with PV day tomorrow or shall I do a few pp days?

Have any of u fallen off track on the cons. phase?

Morning,
I can't see what you currently weigh, or how much you've lost, so I'm merely responding to the question as I see it above without considering your personal circumstances or situation.

I definitely would NOT advise doing a few PP days. A PV day might give you the structure you need to get your head around attempting a proper consolidation of your weight loss. As you've seen, following Conso loosely put you right back in a food anarchy situation where you returned I presume to previous bad food habits. Conso is a difficult phase, requires just as much if not more preparation than the two previous, and just as much dedication and commitment.

Try planning your days' food in advance in Conso, following the rules CLOSELY... actually to the letter...; and then I'm sure you will be in a better position to rein in the urge to binge.

Most people here are advised to prepare for their Conso phase in advance before moving over.

Good luck!

I had a rough beginning with my Conso too but now it is getting better...
If you have fruits and 2 slices of bread and 40 g of cheese + veggies + protein you will not gain weight.
And then you add the gala meals + pasta, rice etc ( 2 times a week)
It is as simple as that.

Joanne is right : we have to follow the rules TO THE LETTER.

A quick conso question, when you say 2 slices of bread is that from a proper sized loaf or a stupid little one?

It's a set weight. Usually one slice uk sized bread. Someone took a pic previously (waaaay back). Check the book, think its maybe 40g?! I need to read that in preparation!!

Im thinking of going over to conso earlier than planned otherwise im just gonna fail

Im def gonna have to go over to conso... Starting today!

Think conso's harder not to cheat on!! Take care Zoe!

xeilidhx said:
Think conso's harder not to cheat on!! Take care Zoe!

It was definitley my celebration meal today, Ive eaten too much :(

hi guys as i only have 5lb left to loose to target weight, shall i now start to prepare myself for conso! ie: read the book and start to look into what meals i can eat ect... i am starting to panic about this as people keep saying it is hard! .... help!

My last 7lb took 2 months but I'm unprepared for conso as I habent read the book so Doinh pp today and conso from tomorrow. Thinking of weighing monthly?!

hi guys as i only have 5lb left to loose to target weight, shall i now start to prepare myself for conso! ie: read the book and start to look into what meals i can eat ect... i am starting to panic about this as people keep saying it is hard! .... help!

Ive kinda gone over a bit early as don't think I can handle too many more PP days!

Im not a big bread or cheese fan so I might not eat those for a while, but will definitely be having the fruit and veg every day, had my gala meal yesterday and possibly something starchy today.

I really do need to read the book a bit more as well. I'm hoping I'll still lose a few lbs!

Back