Cheating-really not worth it.

karenlisa

Right thats it i'am not going to cheat again. For those tempted it really is just a waste of time, i cheated on tue nt, i had a take away and half a bottle of red, i'am now 1.5lb heavier so if this takes me 3 days to get rid of it will be a completly wasted week STUPID! So angry at myself. Lesson learnt!:cry:

Get a big black pen, draw a line under it and remember how grumpy you feel now, you'll get it off and more, just DON'T CHEAT xx

I feel your pain....i cheated big style at the weekend...i didnt even enjoy it, spent the night in agony, was bloated for the whole of the next day....struggling to get back into ketosis AND ive not lost an ounce so far this week. It is defo nto worth it, but now we have experienced the feeling it gives u...u wont be in a hrry to do it again xx

Me too! I cheated big time at the weekend too.... I'm still not in ketosis! Feeling crap!

I did LL last year and should know better, the couple of times i cheated i paid for it. I'am a daily weigher and its so frustating, the worst part is having to spend 5 days doing the diet to recover the loss. Why do we do it?? I had all the excuses, you deserve it, you have done so well, you need food etc all excuses and i know it. Taking each month one at a time but have promised myself i will stay 100% till all pack are gone. Good luck

I justified myself having a cheat because "im still doing way better than i was before the diet"....ha! As if eh....what is enjoyed for a short space of time takes a while to come back off....lesson well and truly learnt.

As great as this diet is for weight loss, it is by far the most unforgiving diet also......meaning you just cannot afford to cheat, unless you are prepared for setbacks. It's as simple as that! Personally for me, I don't want to prolong the 'agony' of not eating real food so I am trying to stick with....it's also not good for you to keep going in and out of ketosis, I believe.

I cheated last night with rice pudding, chocolate and lots of dried fruit and nuts (the diet coke made me hungry :() I don't know how you guys get back on track, I find it so difficult. I've been having cottage cheese today, because I can't stand the sight of my packs. The cottage cheese is high protein, low carb, more so than the packs, but I know it won't give me the nutrition necessary, so will have to face the packs again. Weirdly, I don't dislike the packs...it's just I want to eat. Only got 4 weeks of packs left, need to bite the bullet and get on with it!

Guessing from what you all are saying, the cheat has probably taken a toll too! I don't want to look...

V

I only had two packs on sat just wasn't hungry so had half a sausage the next morning. I missed a soup the other night yuk tomato so I had a chunk of cheese and a few slices of turkey ham instead that's my only cheats in 15 days I have list a stone woohoo

Back