1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Step2 810kcal Friendly warning: "Cheating" def not worth it

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by smb1973, 11 April 2014 Social URL.

1. smb1973

smb1973 Well-Known Member

Dear fellow Cambridgers... I am on week 6 and have lost two stone. That's the good bit. :) Not so much as a hiccup along the way. Had a meal planned out at a lovely Michelin starred restaurant and did not want to miss out. Went, had the meal, no alcohol, just water. I think the reintroduction to carbs/sugar has me feeling lousy just like in those first few days. This is just a friendly word of warning, that in my opinion it's simply not worth it. It was a tasting menu, so didn't have much in way of choice...if I was at a regular restaurant I would have chosen just protein and veg. Just be aware all... JUST SAY NO...wish I did! :-(