Cheating

tracy123

Has any one any snack ideas quick easy and syn free if poss its getting late on a nite now am starting to want to snack on things i should'nt like tonite its cheese (and a large glass of milk) what does every one do to help them past these stages
Many Thanx Tracy:confused:

I now have pistachio nuts as a hexb 18 in shells I eat these after 9pm when I'm bored. And slimming world quiche but make a base out of mash and bake till crisp. I make 12 mini ones lush. Weetabix muffins are another hexb fave with muller and fruit and smash buns with muller and fruit.

thank you may try the quiche tomorrow never thought of making a base thank you and as for the syn tin what a fab idea will be shopping tomorrow i love twirls going to start trying some fat free mullers

i'm new on SW but plan to eat, as often as i can, syn free so that i can have a packet of crisps and a wee bit chocolate guilt free. i made the sw ferrero rochers yesterday and they are yummy....my little boy even liked them!
i saw the recipe that made 30 but cut it in half cos i reckon it would be easy to guzzle more than planned lol. the ones i made are tiny but still working out at a syn each which disappointed me slightly...my friend had ones about the same size and she said hers were 1/2 a syn so unless she used the ryvita (or some of them) as a HE, i dunno how she got them so low?x

i snack on crabsticks as they are free and make a dip with tomato sauce extra light mayo chilli powder and lemon juice only a couple of syns for tom sauce and mayo :)

i tryed making the ferrero rochers a couple of hours ago and i think maybe i used too much water or something as mine are rubbish :confused:

i tryed making the ferrero rochers a couple of hours ago and i think maybe i used too much water or something as mine are rubbish :confused:

aww were they?
i use ryvita, (so dont have any water in them) and just bash them up with the end of a rolling pin. i then heat the nutella in the microwave til its soft and stir the ryvita into that.
i found the mixture wouldn't stick together the 1st time so i have a wee bowl of water at the side, wet my fingers as i pick the mixture up and it lets me push them into little balls. i made fresh ones today as the ones i had in the fridge were chewy (had been there a few days)
i only used 2 ryvita and 1 spoon of nutella today (didn't want to do too many again) so 7 syns and i got 10 out of it so less that 1 syn each.
yeah they're small but its a fair amount of nutella and they taste good so a winner in my eyes...and having a few of those saves the extra syns i might use on a chocolate biscuit just to get a chocolate fix... plus i reckon it probably fills you more (not that you're full but you know what i mean lol) as well as being healthy :D
i love them x

Back