Cheb....Too old to get home with the Dawn Chorus!

Good Morning Nikkie
Well done on surviving day 1 of your restart! Sorry you felt poorly last night, but it will be worth it once your in the pink!
I'm having a great day today, but like you I had a bit of sore head and was a touch snappy with everyone. But hey I'm snappy most days anyway, so no change there lol!
I cant wait to see you and the girlies on Tuesday! Are we meeting at Helens as usual?
I really hope all the sweeties are gone by the time I start work on Tuesday, I could do without the temptation!
Have great day Nikkie and keep on glugging the H2o!
Hugs

Wow, you two have such great restraint - come on - share some around - some of us could really do with knowing the secret!!!!!!!

Wow, you two have such great restraint - come on - share some around - some of us could really do with knowing the secret!!!!!!!

Restraint?????? Moi?????:confused: :confused: Thank you very much for the compliment but don't feel I deserve it really. I normally find some restraint for a day or maybe 2, then it's gone again in a whiff of a cheese pastie:eek:

When I look at my ticker and my pics even I find it hard to believe that I really did manage to abstain long enoough to shift those lbs. But I did:D so here's hoping that this will be my final re-start and I have recaptured my enthusiasum and got plenty of that magical restraint.

No it isn't fair Nikkie, but be strong and do not give in to temptation! Why not pop outside to your lovely garden, light a few candles and chill out with some fizzy water!
BE STRONG

I didn't know Amy had gone for it! I miss all the gossip from work!

Oh what a shame, I hope Amy did get through because she does have a lovely voice! I think most of these shows are a fix. I don't really watch any of them. Although I will watch if Amy is on!

I hope she got through, but weren't some of the ones shown tonight having a laugh!!

Good Morning Nikkie
How are you getting on today? Well done on resisting all that food your family were eating from the chippy! You should feel rather proud and empowered today! Is Steve back on SS yet? Or was he one of the naughty ones who was partaking in chip scoffing ? LOL.
Have a great day!

Morning

Day 3 has dawned, wahoo!!!!!! It's been a while since I made it this far. I'm finding it hard and I don't feel great; I seem to be suffering the carb withdrawal quite bad which is a first for me. Should help me to stick with it though cos I won't want to go through it again.

Didn't wake til gone 8am and stayed in bed reading until 9.30, ah bliss.

No plans for today, lots of things I could do but I think I'll just veg!

Tracey, Steve is away at a Discworld convention so it wasn't him tempting me with chips; MIL arrived back from hol with BIL, plus niece & friend so it was them and my 2 who were doing the chip waving. I even went and bought it all:mad: BIL didn't comment on my weight loss, niece was very sweet though.

So pleased that I didn't give in.

Hi
Well don't worry about BIL he's a man! They never flipping notice anything!
OMG as I'm typing this I have the hic ups! It's driving me nuts! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I know what you mean about the carb withdrawl, I had the most god awful headachs the last 2 days, it felt like I had been hit between the eyes with an axe! All better now though!
Enjoy your day

Temps21.gif

That's how I feel, like there's a big cloud over me and I just can't shake it off. Don't want to do this stupid diet any more:mad: I'm fed up and just want to be normal like everyone else. Don't care if I get to target anyhow, so there!!!!!!!!

Ok, stupid sulky rant over. I do feel like that though but then I give myself a slap and tell me to shut up moaning. I do want to get to target and the diet isn't stupid, I just feel very resentful cos I can't have what I want to eat which would only be a load of junk anyhow. Also have come to realise that there's no such thing as normal!

Just had a bar although I was trying not to have any until back in the pink but it was that or a choccy biscuit which would have opened the flood gates and I would have binged and 'started again tomorrow' Might have a 4th pack if I feel the need.

Hurray, Guess what? My phone just rang and it was a fellow CDer on day 12 and struggling, bored, needing to eat. She's on her way round and we're gonna play a board game with my kids!!!!

Feel better already.

Thanks for listening guys - er if you did listen, maybe you just switched off; who want to listen to a mad starving woman after all!!!!!

Hope you're all chirpier than me.

Hope the board game is good. Don't worry about 'the rant'. We all need to sometimes. Really pleased that you have decided to stick with it. You'll be at target in no time!

OH, don't forget, never let a kid beat you at a board game - you'll never hear the end of it! Good luck!

Back