Cheb....Too old to get home with the Dawn Chorus!

Evening All

Well, what a lovely time I had a Hellys party. The service was lovely, we all got emotional; especially when her daughter sang.

The chocolate fountain was, well do I need to tell you? Lets just say that I wasn't allowed to climb in but I tried:eek:

Took some nice pics, will post a couple to show you how badly behaved we were!

Guess my ticker is wrong, but I'm not weighing myself for a while. SSing from Monday and I will keep going until I feel that I'm at target.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Good Morning Nikkie
You looked fab last night and I definately think that you should wear cerise more often, it is definately your colour! Wasn't it a wonderfull evening! I had a great time and I felt really proud of you and Helen looking so lovely and slim! I am determind to get straight back on SS tomorrow and I'm going to be very strong and keep going untill October! I will need a good kick up the bum from you from time to time, but this time I'm going to beat my nasty food demons and win!
Have a fantastic day and I will post some pics later
Hugs

AWWWWWWW you all look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(erm where can I buy that new cd bar??? lol)

I'm so glad you all had such a magical time!

Hey Nikkie they are great, but wheres the one of us with the chocky fountain????

GREAT PICS

Great pics you and family look great, really nice poto_One of us girls good too.:cool: Still hate having my photo taken though

Hi Cheb,

You have a lovely family and you are glowing...love the hair and the dress.:)

Tracey, great to put a name on a face, you all look so glam:)

I would really love to re-new my vows for our silver wedding anniversary and to fit into my wedding suit once again.:rolleyes:

But next time I might allow myself to wear white.

Good morning nikkie
Good luck for your restart today!
Keep on glugging that oh so yummy water lol

Morning

Thank you for all your lovely comments about the pics, we had such a lovely time. Still can't believe what a difference a year has made. This time last year I would have squeezed into a size 20 black outfit, this year size 12 and bright pink! Mind you I couldn't breathe!!!:eek:

Today I am back on SSing, all the way to 10st.......

I have no idea what I weigh today, I know it will be more than my ticker says but I seem to fall off the wagon when I approach 11st. Not sure why, could be because I'm barmy; or because I don't really believe that I deserve to be slim, that I should have a struggle with my weight cos I always have; it's part of who I am. Not sure if that makes sense but it like a get frightened of losing part of my identity if I become a slim person even though I really do want to get to target.

So, have taken the advice offered on here and put my scales away. I might ask Helly to weigh me in a couple of weeks but not tell me the numbers but at least she can keep a check on me, make sure I'm heading in the right direction and ensure I stop SSing at 25bmi.

Just having my first pack before going up to finish my DS room, his new bed has just arrived so he will be all tucked up in his new room tonight:D

Have a great day everyone and sorry for the long boring post!

nikki think you right to hide the scales we are getting obsessed with what the scales say, whether it good or bad.

keep going on ss your be there in no time:D

Morning All

Did I say I was SSing as of yesterday? Oh well I meant today
Hein85.gif
I'm useless aren't I? Left my will power somewhere, any one seen it?

Went to my neices birthday party and got hi-jacked by a mini sausage and before I knew what had happened a whole crowd of party food thugs had attacked me!!!!!

DS slept in his new bed in his new room last night, he was so chuffed and slept in late this morning, ahhh.

Hope you all have a great day.

Back