Check in....

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by skinnyminnycow, 9 November 2011 Social URL.

1. skinnyminnycow

skinnyminnycow Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Funny few days, Official weigh in tomorrow night, but had a sneak this morning, and I am 1lb off my 2 stone! Which is 7lb loss this week???? - I will officially check tomorrow.

Its actually strange because I have felt "munchier" for a few days and ate more, done less exercise as well due to feeling lethargic, its because of my period i believe, in a day or so i will be back to my normal energetic self.

Does anyone else have this problem at the time of the month, feeling lethargic, achey and more hungry? I have also suffered with the runs yesterday so maybe that has something to do with it?

Either way its a big loss and i need to be careful to not put any of it back on.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    You weigh in evenings? that's unusual cos always one's heaviest time! Yes the runs will have caused a water loss, which will be replaced of course, but it looks as if you're in for a good weigh in nonetheless.

Eating more protein usually has a good effect on weight which is why we harp on about eating plenty of it!
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.