Cheeky P's Yummy Scrummy Food Diary

Right so here's today menu, been a bit of carb day!

Breakfast - Bacon Sandwich ( 10 )

Lunch - homemade potato and leek soup (2)

Dinner - Sandwich thins (3) with Baked beans (4) and some of the kids chips (4)

Snacks - 2x choc Bourbon (3)
Kettle crisps - 20g (3)

Might have a Riple later and that's me for the night x

Right so here's today menu, been a bit of carb day!

Breakfast - Bacon Sandwich ( 10 )

Lunch - homemade potato and leek soup (2)

Dinner - Sandwich thins (3) with Baked beans (4) and some of the kids chips (4)

Snacks - 2x choc Bourbon (3)
Kettle crisps - 20g (3)

Might have a Riple later and that's me for the night x

Food sounds really nice! I am a carb Queen though so it's perfect for me lol! hope you've had s good day x

Here to subscribe....

Hello Cheeky P your food today does sound yummy. I ended up going out for dinner which was last minute and totally unplanned. But I was really pleased with myself as I ended up having a grilled chicken fillet, baby new potatoes minus the butter and lots of vegetables, all within my daily points so didn't have to use any weeklies xx

Well I'm completely gutted!

Weighed in and I've stayed the same!

On top of that I feel so bloated on my stomach I just feel awful.

I can't believe that at the beginning of last week, all the bloatedness had gone (I had a sneaky peak on the scales and I had lost nearly 2lbs)

Now it's all come back! I could cry!

I guess the only thing to look as a bright side is least I know that although I've stayed the same abyy impact of Christmas/New Year has gone. I sometimes find it takes a week after weigh in to show.

Just got to pick myself up and start again

Last edited:
Cheeky that's not bad at all, don't beat yourself up. If I sts I'd be thrilled but I'm being a chicken and thinking I might not go to weigh in on Thu, I'll see how I feel! Onwards and downwards ;)

Cheeky that's not bad at all, don't beat yourself up. If I sts I'd be thrilled but I'm being a chicken and thinking I might not go to weigh in on Thu, I'll see how I feel! Onwards and downwards ;)

Thank you lovely

Come on girl! Go to class, get the first weigh in of the new year done and then you can draw line under Christmas/New Year :D x

Aw don't worry Hun! At least you haven't gained. All festivities over now and you will def have a loss next week xx

Subscribing, pity about your sts but you will have a loss next week and as you said yourself you feel bloated etc so prob has an impact on it

sts is better than a gain :) but i agree ul get a loss next week, im due on and my belly totally swells n bloats! x

Thank you everyone for your lovely words.

My days menu has been

Breakfast - Porridge, banana and milk (4)

Lunch - Tesco light chicken and bacon sandwich (8)
1 x activia creamy yogurt ( 3)

Dinner - Jacket Potatoe and baked beans (10)

Snacks - 40g kettle crisps (5)
2 x Lindor Cookie and cream balls (4)
Milk for Tea ( 1 )
Riple (5)

Total 27 and 13 weeklies

Last edited:
Hiya everyone

So today I've just looked for Carbs all day! I haven't given in but what a struggle!

Today had been

Breakfast -Toast with marg (from a coffee shop) 9pp

Lunch - Tesco light chicken salad sandwich 8pp
Kettle crisps - 40g 5pp

Dinner - homemade potato and leek soup 2pp with bread roll 6pp

Snacks - Go ahead biscuits x 3 4pp

I've got zumba tonight so hopefully the exercise will combat the craving.

Last edited:
Sounds good cheeky. Well done for not giving into the cravings. I always find after exercise I'm good because I feel great and don't want to undo my good work. I'm off to Bootcamp now :) enjoy Zumba

Here to subscribe.
good luck this week Hun x

Back