Cheeky!

IrishLaura

Silver Member
Hey all,

I am in a rather mischevious mood, and there is something I have wondered about being on LT, that I have been to embarrassed to ask, not that its something to be embarassed about, but I suppose it is! :p

I dont want to know the answer for personal reasons, just sort of curiousity. :sign0007::cupid:

I dont have the guts to ask .......... but if you use your imagination, something that two people are involved in ( one of the people has to be a man) and it might affect ketosis.......................! !

I couldnt decide to ask or not. :devilangel:

If this is shouldnt be asked its ok to delete the thread! !

:beam: :beam: :beam: :beam: :beam:

Hey all,

I am in a rather mischevious mood, and there is something I have wondered about being on LT, that I have been to embarrassed to ask, not that its something to be embarassed about, but I suppose it is! :p

I dont want to know the answer for personal reasons, just sort of curiousity. :sign0007::cupid:

I dont have the guts to ask .......... but if you use your imagination, something that two people are involved in ( one of the people has to be a man) and it might affect ketosis.......................! !

HA HA HA...Honest to God I was thinking the same thing the other week :p

I know it has some calories in it lmao!

I am wanting to know now...(Sits and waits) :D:D

Phew! Thank God I wasnt the only one!!

Plus its nice to add a bit of banter to the forum!

Phew! Thank God I wasnt the only one!!

Plus its nice to add a bit of banter to the forum!

Glad you had the guts to ask :p

No harm in asking is there :D

I so wanna know now..Come on peeps put us out of our misery, I don't know why I wanna know not as though I have a man anyways :D

Here goes... just make sure you've had a Listerine strip first!! (I'm terrified of the dreaded "camel breath" spoiling the moment) seems OK so far :sign0151:

Oh Cathy, you are naughty! ! ! ! !

You make me look like a good girl now :princess:

Well done for being honest though !!:happy096:

I wonder if I can think of any other naughty questions..........?

Oh yes I have another question.................. well they say that when your on LT, your taste buds change................does it taste different on LT...................????

At least we dont have to worry about people reading this who are just after their dinner :rolleyes:

:sign0137:

Oh Cathy, you are naughty! ! ! ! !

You make me look like a good girl now :princess:

Well done for being honest though !!:happy096:

I wonder if I can think of any other naughty questions..........?

I can but I may get banned so best not *MMHHUUWWHHAAARR* :p:D:D

I doubt we will get banned............ will we?? :eek: I mean its only banter, and its related to the diet, plus only adults should be on the diets??

Oops!

Hey all,

Hi hun
Let's just say as far as I am aware it doesn't affect ketosis :p

hmmmm might have to give my OH something to smile about tonight ................... I am joking LOL!

hmmmm might have to give my OH something to smile about tonight ................... I am joking LOL!

:D:D:D:D:D

We so know you are gonna you liar :p he he!

random thread lol

I know...........but I am quite a random person really lol !

oh lol come on guys its my first week ,, i aint tryin this week :p

I heard it is good for the skin, And has good nutrients in it also...If I only I had a man :D:D

Back