Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

You know, I never really take much notice of how much super free or speed stuff I eat. I probably should, but it seems like effort lol

All those pics are of Rocco :) Except the ones of his Mum :p He's such a cutey and he has an amazing personality! They are very soft. They have the densest fur of any animal. Absolutely fantastic for my allergies :rolleyes: Lol!

I think we just have to make SW work for us and don't see it as stopping us from having the stuff we want. It's more about working it in and working out what's actually worth spending syns on :) You're doing brilliantly so far!! x

It's great because I just don't crave anything... I used to crave chinese take aways ALL the time, literally would have on every week and would count down the days until it was acceptable to have another without G judging me LOL. I've had one this year and haven't craved one at all! Might treat myself to one soon though as I do kinda fancy one and just found out we're not going for Thai tomorrow because my friend can't eat spicy food at the mo so will probably go to a cafe :sigh: so maybe a Chinese soon ;) hehe.

Btw, re: Dave loving the Penguins...

Lil' Juan last night:

14066_10152545411830618_2062951565_n.jpg

Lol! :D

Oh no, that sucks a bit about the Thai meal being cancelled. Good luck wherever you end up! I've generally stopped craving naughty things, but every now and then I REALLY want something. Usually pizza or Indian. We're ordering in next Friday as a 'going away meal'. We were going to go out, but I know I'll be mega stressed lol.

That's so cute of Litte J'uan. Dave watches TV all the bloody time! To the point where I can't usually watch stuff with animals in coz he gets too excited and ends up barking. Or Ellie will bark at something and set him off :rolleyes: When we watched the first ep of the penguins show he ended up ON the tv stand sitting next to the tv!! He'd never done that before!

I've gotten about halfway through my first aid leaflet. Judging by the amount of info they want in it it's going to be the longest leaflet EVER! :rolleyes: AND I was checking the course website earlier and a note has been put up about one of the assignments I just finished (the post-op one) and the brief wasn't clear, surprisingly, and it was to include all 3 species, not just one. Absolute f*cker!! I seriously hate this course. Have I said that before?! ;)

Just watching Nashville with a hot chocolate and snacks. Going to have an early (for me) night and start a new book. Finished the His Dark Materials trilogy last night, again. I'm not a big re-reader, but I think I've read those 3 times now. They're definitely my favourites!
Going to start The Night Circus tonight. Have had 2 recommendations for it, so can't wait. I also LOVE having my Nexus to read from! I mean, I love books, I really do, and I would never be without paper ones. But I can see why the likes of Kindle's and tablets are SO popular! Will come in amazingly handy on holiday :D

Heya been mega rubbish at keeping up with diaries past few weeks as haven't been motivated myself diet wise really.

Did your car drama ever get resolved? Can't be long now til your big adventure? Oooh chinchillas are soooo soft I would love one! That or a dog lol or maybe both? X

Hi little rock chick! All ok? Or just lost your motivation? Hope you're alright :)

Nope, car stuff is still on going. I don't even know when it's going in now because every time I call they wont let me talk to someone and then never call me back. I really don't know what to do!!

Yeah I leave Liverpool next Saturday and we fly out on Sunday :D It still doesn't quite feel real, but I've been checking the flights, trains, tour details, etc... Need to sort out adding a condition to my travel insurance now :sigh:

Haha well I have 3 chinchillas (had 5 at one point) and 2 dogs (also had 3 at one time!) so I don't see why you can't have both ;) Chinnies need to be in at least a pair though and they're messy and smelly :p But they are mega cute and have brilliant personalities.xx

That is hilarious that he was ON the TV stand :D so cute! Lil' Juan never watches the TV, it was a first for him which is why we took a pic :p always taking pics of him though hehe. We sometimes play videos of cat fights/cats meowing to wind him up though. Last time we played one with cats making really low, long whiney meows at each other (threatening ones) and he was so stirred up that he was stalking around the room all low and wide eyed trying to find the cats LOL :D it was really funny, but I think he was on edge for ages after and I felt bad :p

What is His Dark Materials about? Intrigued! The only books I've re-read were the Guardian's of Time trilogy, a teen trilogy I LOVED when I was growing up, read it twice and re-read half of it recently. I love reading but never do so anymore :( except in Dubai where I don't have a laptop!
I have PDF books on my ipad but never really read them, downloaded loads of the free classic ones... But I did start listening to an audio tape of sherlock holmes on my ipad recently which was enjoyable! There are LOADS of free (legal) ones here:
http://www.openculture.com/freeaudiobooks

Well done for doing your leaflet- sounds like it's going to be more of a manual than a pamphlet? :p I got my editing finished too- WOO! Go us :D and I got great feedback from the client already, thank GOD. Unless her team spot an error it is all wrapped up and she likes it, so that's a relief!

x

I will reply to y'all later. Just doing my food and need to do stuffs. Including a pretty angry email to b*stard car place!

Friday: Green Day + 10

Lunch: 2 Linda M sausages, half tin of spaghetti, a boiled egg, wholemeal toast, and sauce (HexB1 + 1)

Tea: Quorn sticky fillets, soba noodles, Chinese stir fry veg (a box from Sainsbury's), Blue Dragon chow mein sauce (shared between 2), and soy sauce (2.5)

Snack: A chocolate & fudge and double chocolate Alpens, an Activia, and maple syrup (HexB2 + 0.5)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. Hot Chocolate (hazelnut milk most of HexA1 - did a bigger mug). Tea Pigs Mao Feng green tea.

Syns used: 6
Syns saved: 20

Exercise: Running round like a loon!

Last edited:
So, I lost my temper with the car place. I called them this afternoon, was told I couldn't speak to the guy I'd been dealing with, and that the after sales woman would call me back. I waited 2 hours!!! My friend called them and asked for the name of the customer service manage (the bloody man who's been dealing with me!!!) and his email ;) So I sent a rather angry email basically saying they could fix my car, pay for it to be fixed elsewhere, or give me a new one. If This didn't happen I'd be getting legal advice :rant2:
I just checked an I have a reply, not from the guy, but the after sales woman. It was in my junk! She said to email back with what's wrong with the car and they will arrange for it to be picked up while I'm away. Hmmm, I would love to believe this, but I don't! But anyway, it's a start. FFS!

Been the shops as well and made a nice tea. Oh and called for a Dr's appointment and sorted out adding my fun new illness to my travel insurance - which is now just under £50 for the single trip!! But at least I'm covered. Don't really like the idea of losing fingers and toes, as much of a good story as that would be....

Fed and cleaned the bunnies. Made lunch for work tomorrow.

God I'm friggin' knackered :faint2: And that horrible headache is back :cry: A proper early night for me. Well, in bed by 11! x

That is hilarious that he was ON the TV stand :D so cute! Lil' Juan never watches the TV, it was a first for him which is why we took a pic :p always taking pics of him though hehe. We sometimes play videos of cat fights/cats meowing to wind him up though. Last time we played one with cats making really low, long whiney meows at each other (threatening ones) and he was so stirred up that he was stalking around the room all low and wide eyed trying to find the cats LOL :D it was really funny, but I think he was on edge for ages after and I felt bad :p

What is His Dark Materials about? Intrigued! The only books I've re-read were the Guardian's of Time trilogy, a teen trilogy I LOVED when I was growing up, read it twice and re-read half of it recently. I love reading but never do so anymore :( except in Dubai where I don't have a laptop!
I have PDF books on my ipad but never really read them, downloaded loads of the free classic ones... But I did start listening to an audio tape of sherlock holmes on my ipad recently which was enjoyable! There are LOADS of free (legal) ones here:
http://www.openculture.com/freeaudiobooks

Well done for doing your leaflet- sounds like it's going to be more of a manual than a pamphlet? :p I got my editing finished too- WOO! Go us :D and I got great feedback from the client already, thank GOD. Unless her team spot an error it is all wrapped up and she likes it, so that's a relief!

x

He gets away with murder that dog. Cute little bugger! He's watching Keeping Mum at the moment. He's a Rowan Atkinson fan ;) Also, there was a dog....

Awww, so you mean you torture your cat?! :p I remember watching some vids from the holiday company of dog sledding and he went mental!

It'd be really hard for me to describe His Dark Materials!! But look for Northern Lights, The Subtle Knife, and the Amber Spyglass. They're basically about a girl who ends up on an adventure to rescue her friend... They're amazing! I've even been to a lecture by the author :) I'll have to look up the books you said, it sounds familiar. I've never tried audiobooks. They drive my Sister nuts tho!

Yeah the 'leaflet' is going to be around 4 pages of A4 :confused: And that's if I keep things VERY basic! Stupid course.

Saturday: Working 9:30 - 8 today. I MUST remember to take the dog with me. Wonder how far I'll get before I remember? Lol!

Green + 15 syns

Breakfast: Porridge, blueberries, banana, maple syrup, and hazelnut milk (1/4 HexA1 + HexB1 + 0.5)

First break: Grapes, kiwi, and strawberries. An Activia.

Lunch: Jacket spud, 2 Quorn sausages, interesting bbq beans (red onion, mushrooms, peppers, and cherry tomatoes), salad, and dressing (2.5)
WW jelly (0.5)

Break: Snack biscuits (5)

Tea: You'll all be disgusted.... leftover chilli with a couple of extra spoonfuls of bbq beans, mac & cheese, cheese, salad, and dressing (2.5) It's SO good!!!

Snack:

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke. Squash.

Syns used:
Syns saved:

Exercise: WORK! lol

Oh Northern Lights! We read half of that in school at the end of the ear in year 8 or something when we had finished the reading material for the term. It was very enjoyable but I never picked it up again... Guess I assosiated it with school :p I did see the film though but Daniel Craig ALWAYS annoys me :p my best friend is obsessed with it and wants to call her first daughter Lyra (I think that's the name of the lead character?)

That dinner sounds great- I agree that randomly thrown together bits are fab and often so satisfying :p

And yeah, I do mildly torture my cat for entertainment :D once we stuck cellotape on Zombie's feet. There must be youtube videos of that sort of thing, it is HILARIOUS how they walk trying to shake it off LOL.

Your tea actually sounds good!! I love when you throw a bit of everything together and most times they end up being the best meals!! Your ticker is in sigle figures you must be sooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!

I hadn't noticed!! That is very exciting! I'm sure tomorrow I'll spend the whole time thinking "I'll be wherever this time next week" Lol!

I think the Mac & cheese with chilli is a Man Vs Food inspired meal. My Sister made it first and I tried it and it's amazing!!! Feels like proper, disgusting junk food, but at 2 syns it's not really!

Oh Northern Lights! We read half of that in school at the end of the ear in year 8 or something when we had finished the reading material for the term. It was very enjoyable but I never picked it up again... Guess I assosiated it with school :p I did see the film though but Daniel Craig ALWAYS annoys me :p my best friend is obsessed with it and wants to call her first daughter Lyra (I think that's the name of the lead character?)

That dinner sounds great- I agree that randomly thrown together bits are fab and often so satisfying :p

Yeah that's the one. Honestly, they're amazing. They're definitely an epic. The films is pants compared to the bookthough, pretty badly done. But I do like it a bit coz of my love of the books. They're part of my reason for going to the Arctic :) Big influence.

Also, I'm sending your cat the RSPCA's number ;)

The dog, Ellie, is booked in for surgery on Monday :( She was assessed by two vets today and it was a unanimous decision to 'whip it out'. It's likely to be a lipoma (fatty lump) but one of the vets thought it could be a type of lump that associated with the conjunctiva/tear ducts/etc. So he's doing the surgery ;)
I'm trying not to worry. But I am, obv. And I do feel a bit sick.
We decided to do it on Monday as by the time I go away it'll almost be healed. Plan is to put in stitches that don't need removing. But if that can't be done for whatever reason, my vet friend has offered to come round to mine to do it. She's also said I HAVE to give my Mum her number in case anything happens. Which is very nice :) She's so lovely!

Bloody dog, seriously! :rolleyes:

Also, I'm sending your cat the RSPCA's number ;)

Hehehe, he loves the attention ;D
At the Christening today all of G's relatives who I've never met were talking about Lil' Juan and all the pics off him they've seen on facebook LOL he's famous!

Sorry to hear that Ellie is having surgery, but once it's over you won't have to worry about the lump anymore :) great that the vet is going to be there for your mum to call too!

Back