Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Hi Kelly,

I've been away from Minimins for a while and gained a shedload of lbs. Have now realised that without this amazing site I am a bit rubbish at sticking to SW so am back to restart. Yes, again ;)

You are doing fab (I am now 1.5 stone hevier than you despite challenging you a few months ago that I was going to overtake you in losses!). Gaining 17lbs has also made me kick myself for all the times I though STS was failing. Anything that involves not-gaining is a victory!!

I haven't had a look through your recent diary but hope all is well with you. How was the wedding? Bet you looked fab in that dress :)

Hello stranger!!! It's so lovely to see you back :D What have you been up to? Been on any adventures?

The wedding was brilliant! I've never been so nervous in my life lol. There are pics and a link to the album just a page or two back on here. It was only a week and a half ago :)

Got weighed at work yday and today and I think I've lost 0.4 of a kg!! lol It's a start!! ;)

Hope you're gonna start up your diary again.

Kelly.x

Wednesday: Half day at work today. Didn't get home till almost 4 in the end though. Was absolutely starving coz all I'd eaten was fruit and yogurt!
Was supposed to be going the pics today, but we didn't want to risk being in town late this evening. Hope everything calms down soon :(

Had a brilliant kids tea tonight!

Breakfast: Apple and banana.

First break: Small tub of red grapes, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. A Shape 0% (0.5)

When I got home: A nectarine.

Lunch: Wholemeal toast (HexB1), Sainsbury's ravioli (2), low fat cheese (HexA1), Quorn beef slices, salad, and dressing (0.5)

Tea: SW chips, 6 Quorn nuggets (3), Dr Who spaghetti, low fat cheese (HexA2), and wholemeal bread (HexB2) :D

Dessert: Toffee yogurt.

Drinks: Coffee. Diet lemonade. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 6
Syns left: 8.5

Exercise: Walking, work, and carrying heavy bags.

Last edited:
Hope all is okay, down your way. :)

Aye, it's been quiet, isolated pockets in the city, but niot near where I am. :)

Thursday:

Lunch: 3 free Quorn sausages, beans, scrambled eggs with chopped up mushroom and low fat cheese (+ splash of milk HexA1), and wholemeal toast (HexB1)
Tomato sauce (1)

Tea: Veggie kiev (4), low fat Supernoodles, salad, and low fat cheese (HexA2)
Dressing (0.5) Helmans extra light mayo (found it on offer yay! 0.5)

Snack: 2 Alpen Lights (HexB2) toffee yogurt.

Drinks: Coffee. Diet lemonade. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 6
Syns left: 12.5

Last edited:
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear :eek:

Friend's birthday on Friday involved lunch out then a LOT of drinks and cheese back at her house.

Saturday I felt really rough. Mum bought me lunch out and for tea I bought myself a tin of soup, wholemeal bagel, and Monster Munch lol. Then ate the best part of a bag of those Crunchie rock/bite things :eek:

Today was going great until we decided on an Indian takeaway. Have said that this is the last naughty meal before our holiday now. I have to stop giving in to temptation. And try to limit the temptation too!! I have no will power :p

So yeah, back again tomorrow...

Hi hun, don't worry about the naughty weekend - these things happen and as long as you are back on track now it won't have done any damage.
Sorry that you're feeling poorly though - I know that comfort food is much more tempting when you're under the weather. Have another marathon sleep tonight and hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow :)

Hope you feel better soon, I recommend comfort food- for me that's mashed potatoes, baked beans and sausages. :)

Thanks guys! Food was good today-all on plan! Very nearly bought some popcorn or Ben & Jerry's at the cinema, but my will power won for a change lol!

I did have an Innocent This Water tho and I've no idea of the syns in them. Can't be a*sed looking them up either so wont type up syns for today. I'm sure I was well within 10 though and I had 3 Hex's too :)

Those sneaky *******s are up to 8syns!

Wednesday. A proper SW day today. I even turned down chocolates in work :D
3 more people commented on me looking like I've lost loads of weight today :eek: I wish it was true lol. But I'm happy for people to think I have ;)

Lunch: Veggie ravioli (2), jacket spud, low fat cheese (HexA1), salad, and dressing (0.5)

Snack: Quorn ham while I was cooking.

Tea: Quorn mince, aubergine, courgette, sweetcorn, red onion, peppers, mushroom, broccoli, and a carton of tomatoes. Fettucini. Low fat cheese (HexA2). Salad and dressing (0.5)

Snacks: Fibre Plus (HexB1)
Bear Nibbles (HexB2) and a toffee yogurt.

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 3
Syns left: 7

Exercise: Work and walking.

Back