Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Tuesday. Extra Easy day + 10syns
HexA: Cheese
HexB: Oaty Bar
Syns used: 3.5
Syns saved: 13
Exercise: Walking to and around the shops.

Got a nice afternoon planned for today :) I'm meeting my friend to go check out the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition at the museum, then coffee and a catch-up, and then we're off to the pics. Hopefully to see Dredd :D Could do with some super, mega violence!

I've filled up on a veggie breakfast and I might take a Fibre Plus or Oaty Bar with me for the pictures to be extra good ;)
Had pasta n sauce, Quorn burger, and veggies for tea. And some watermelon for dessert :) I need to start using my bloody syns this week lol.

Wednesday food. Green Day + 10 syns
HexA: Cheese + Soy milk
HexB: Bread + Fibre Plus
Syns used: 7
Syns left: 16
Exercise: Walking to and from bus stops and around town.

Today I've watched 3 so completely, vastly different films. Anchor Man, which is just genius and one of my faves. Dredd, which I loved and is a fantastic film if you like graphic novel type stuffs. And Tyrannosaur, which has got to be one of the most harrowing films I have ever seen. I feel numb now :confused:

Last edited:
Dredd is awesome! Think I will go see it again since I have an unlimited cinema card :) x

Costa's new nutritional info thing online is really cool!! I wanted to try their new Caramella coffee but seen as milk in coffee makes me very ill i thought I'd give soya a go. I did feel a bit sick, but nowhere near as much as I would have with milk :)
The info thing clocks it at 162Kcal for the size I had with soya. I had a medium, so guessing that's my allowance of sweetened soya gone? So take the 120Kcal off for that and I'm left with 40. So A HexA + 2 syns? That seem right to you guys? Quite pleased with that :)

Have had a mostly chill out day today. Slept later than I wanted coz the bloody builders in the street kept waking me up. So by the time they shut the hell up I flaked out lol. Had some bizarre dreams. But, luckily, not scary or anything. Which makes a nice change!
Having another EE day today :eek: What is happening to me?! :p
Had low fat Supernoodles, Reggae Reggae Quorn fillets, and salad for lunch. Have made a 3 portion batch of ratatouille so having one of them with Quorn mince, wholemeal spaghetti, a LOT of cheese ;), and salad for tea.
Have had 2 big slices of watermelon for dessert. And in a bit I'm gonna have a hot chocolate, 2 custard creams (my favourite biscuits ever!), and a HexB bar. I'm glad I got all my syn savings out of the way earlier in the week :whistle:

Thursday Food: Extra Easy Day + 10 syns
HexA: Cheese
HexB: Oaty Bar
Syns used: 10
Syns saved: 16
Exercise: Just cleaning the bunnies and garden. But back is SO sore :(

Last edited:
Oh dear Lord! I think I've caught some sort of plague :( When I woke up and tried to get out of bed I went very dizzy, instantly started sweating, and felt so nauseous I really thought I was going to throw up. An hour later and a few failed attempts I managed to stumble downstairs and crash on the couch. After a couple of hours I made some porridge and managed to sit up for a bit. Then I watched some anime ;) and went for a shower. Still feel quite sick and dizzy and a bit 'out of it', but not as bad as I was this morning. My head feels really heavy and ouchy too :( hope this is just a 24hr thing!!

Have had 2 big slices of watermelon for dessert. And in a bit I'm gonna have a hot chocolate, 2 custard creams (my favourite biscuits ever!), and a HexB bar. I'm glad I got all my syn savings out of the way earlier in the week :whistle:

Custard creams are the BEST! Definitely the king of all biscuits:D ...Sorry to hear your feeling unwell hun, hope your feeling better soon! xx

Urgh! I think I may actually be dead :jelous: Didn't feel too bad this morning so went in to town with Mum. Put my first major feelings of crappiness down to a bit of travel sickness, but nope, just kept getting worse and worse. We went to a new veggie place for breakfast (counted it at around 8 syns and a HexA) Caught my reflection in a shop mirror and I seriously looked like a zombie :( We didn't end up going to the cinema and Mum & Sis talked me in to getting a takeaway :rolleyes: I went with cheap and cheerful and got curry, fried rice, and chips. And had some bread....what is wrong with me?! But yeah, I still feel crappy. But at least not more so! Just seem to be steadily getting worse. I mean I can stand up today, which is an improvement, but god I feel awful :(

Todays food: Green Day + 15syns

Breakfast out: 8 syns for sausages, sauce, and a slice of white bread. and a HexA for the slice of halloumi :D
Hot chocolate: 4 syns plus another HexA for skimmed milk.
Tea: Small portion of curry, fried rice (not greasy at all, yay!), and chips. Will use up the rest of todays syns + my saved syns. Just to be safe :)
HexB: 2 slices of wholemeal bread.

So no syns to carry over to tomorrow. But 15syns for the day. Should be ok. Maybe....

On the plus side, I think I'm gonna get a new bike! I've wanted one for aaaaaages - well before the Olympics started ;) and we just happened to stop by at Evans Cycles today and I fell in love!!

This one is very pretty:
raleigh-red-or-dead-seaspray-2011-womens-hybrid-bike_zps4c7971fd.jpg

Raleigh Red or Dead Seaspray 2011 Women's Hybrid Bike | Evans Cycles

But I think this one is the better bike and it's much more powerful and sturdy:
pinnacle-californium-one-2012-womens-hybrid-bike_zps299cdf5d.jpg

Pinnacle Californium One 2012 Women's Hybrid Bike | Evans Cycles
I can also get finance on that with super low APR. Which would be better coz I'd feel bad taking the money out of my savings with Xmas coming up and saving for the big holiday!

Sunday Food. Extra Easy Day + 15 syns

Had Weetabix and dried fruit for lunch. And pasta N Sauce, 'meatballs', a few extra veggies, and salad for tea. Gonna have something chocolatey in a bit. So very glad that even though I feel so ill, I'm not actually vomiting.
Had a small bowl of grapes and strawberries with a yogurt too coz I felt a bit hungry. Feel so weird!

HexA: Milk/Cheese
HexB: Weetabix
Syns used: 15
No syns leftover this week :)

And I REALLY WANT A BIKE!!!! ;)

Last edited:
Ooh pretty bikes! I really fancy a bmx lol! Been wanting one for years but no space up lots of stairs in a flat but once I move to house with a garage ;-) x

Haha! BMX are cool, but look like hard work to ride. Everyone looks like they're at odd angles. And no gears :p I want a nice, easy to ride, pretty ;) hybrid.

Have emailed a place in Liverpool that does up second hand bikes to see if they're still open before I go talk to someone at the shiny new bike shops.x

Yeh I love bargains so am a big fan of second hand things lol.

Not rode a bike in years - though did try my first spin class at the gym last week and omg my bottom was killing me for days :-( would be great if I could get a bike and use that for getting to work/gym etc but town centre is really bad for bike theft so wouldn't want to spend much on it.

Decathlon are meant to be amazing for bikes too if you have one nearby? They always win loads of awards etc for their bikes being the best value/quality. X

I'll do a google search, thanks!!

My bike ride to work would be fairly easy and quick. But seen as I'm likely to get murdered and have my beautiful bike stolen around where I work I don't think I can :( It would be perfect tho! Nice and flat and everything :rolleyes:

I want mine for fitness and leisure more than actually getting around. But you never know, I might get really in to it :) Have to say Evans seems like a really good company! But will be brave and check out the second hand place if it's still going.x

cheekychinchilla said:
Haha! BMX are cool, but look like hard work to ride. Everyone looks like they're at odd angles. And no gears :p I want a nice, easy to ride, pretty ;) hybrid.

Have emailed a place in Liverpool that does up second hand bikes to see if they're still open before I go talk to someone at the shiny new bike shops.x

Have you tried eBay hun? A lot of times people buy them and then don't get round to using them very often, so you could get a next to new bike for a really good bargain!:) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back