Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Cheeky - you have done amazing since I was lost on SW - re the TMI - i did same today, although, i did lose 10lbs (restart after month off)..all helps for next week

You look so different in your pics - confidence and happiness just shines from you now, well done, you are absolutely beautiful inside and out xxx

You look amazing in your pic hun and I agree with Donna, your beaming with confidence:).
Also i'm glad to hear your first date went well, fingers crossed a 2nd date is on the cards!;) xx

Wow what a difference! You look great and pretty jealous you got to meet the dinos ;-)

One day off plan isn't going to ruin all your hard work xx

I don't feel too bad about it really. I have a proper food hangover today tho! It's 7:30pm and I've not eaten yet. Just had lots of coffee and squash. Gonna have a nice, healthy tea soon. Just couldn't face food. Felt like I was still full up to my food pipe ;)

I bloody love dinosaurs!! Mum says that from the moment I could play with stuff it was dinosaurs :D

Cheeky - you have done amazing since I was lost on SW - re the TMI - i did same today, although, i did lose 10lbs (restart after month off)..all helps for next week

You look so different in your pics - confidence and happiness just shines from you now, well done, you are absolutely beautiful inside and out xxx

Hellooooo :D It's been far too long! Where've you been??? 10lbs?! WOW!

and thanks so much. Nearly cried reading that :eek:

Today's a bit of a cheating day really. I've only had one meal and then a late night snack. I just didn't feel like eating at all. Was just so full and urgh from yday's over indulgence. At least I had 13 saved syns and my daily syns as well as all my Hex's for the day to go towatds the naughty stuff. I'm sure it would have helped a little. A tiny, tiny, little....
So I'm having a cheating Extra Easy Day ;) I had pasta N Sauce, a 'pork' and apple Quorn burger, and salad for my tea. And I've got some funsize chocs and a Weetabix Oaty Bar for a snack watching The Last Leg. Gonna have my 15 syn day and ignore yesterday :whistle:

HexA: Milk/cheese
HexB: Oaty Bar
Syns used: 9.5
Syns left: 5.5
Exercise: Not a lot. Sorted out the bunnies and did about 5hrs of course work.

Last edited:
Yeh days like that are when sw doesn't really work like you could use up all 15syns or more on snacks easily but not have anything much else all day so on ww or calorie counting it wouldn't be off plan but it would on sw. Not that it's something that should be done regularly of course but I do enjoy that I can have the odd snacky day and that's still sticking to plan! X

So yeah, lets start again tomorrow ;)

Had a breakfast at the veggie cafe and then felt really full all day. Even bought stuff for the cinema I didn't eat! Came home and had a bizarre tea of Supernoodles, Quorn sausage and nuggets with bread and salad. And then had Christmas pudding with Ben & jerry's and a little packet of chocolate buttons. I now feel very sick and very silly!

So yup, back on plan properly tomorrow!! Got 19 days till my friend's 30th. Can I be good till then? ;)

Cheeky what a weird combination ... not preggers are you?

Of course you can stay on track until your friends 30th - have you chosen your outfit yet? just focus on looking gorgeous!

God no :eek: Apart from it having to be an immaculate conception ;) I don't really want kids!
The sausages were being used up coz they're the new Quorn ones and I don't really like them so thought I'd use 'em up on a not really on-plan day. The rest of that meal, I have to say, is normal for me ;)

Yeah I have my clothes picked. I'll be wearing the dress I wore for my friends hen party :)

Monday: Kick starting the week with a proper Extra Easy day ;) Doing bugger all today except for lazing about, messing about online, catching up on downloaded tv shows, and going for an asthma check at the Dr's. Will try and finish this bloody assignment tonight too! Even had dreams about rabbits last night :rolleyes:
Have been to the Dr's for my asthma check and all is good. I can officially stop taking the steroid inhaler (which I haven't taken in about a year :p), my lung capacity has improved, and she was very happy with my weight loss. Hope when I have my next one it's even better ;)
My hip is still really sore. Took me an extra 5mins each way to walk :( Starting to annoy me now. Esp now I know there's something wrong with my knees :(

Lunch: Jacket spud, Tabasco'd beans, Quorn apple burger, cheese, salad, cherry tomatoes, and red pepper.

Tea: Chick pea dahl with spinach, peas,green peppers, mushroom, cherry tomatoes, raisins, and Quorn pieces in. Packet rice.

Snack: Fibre Plus and a Highlights.

HexA: Cheese/
HexB: Fibre Plus
Syns used: 4
Syns saved: 6
Exercise: 50min round trip to the Dr's.

Last edited:
Oh and look at my ticker!! 6 months today :D :chores016::4616::party0049:

This has just made me so excited! I absolutely LOVE Christmas!:D I also can't believe you had Christmas pudding... I'm going to crave this now for the next 6 months!! LOL!! Also, that's excellent news from your Asthma check-up, well done hun! You've done so well xx

This has just made me so excited! I absolutely LOVE Christmas!:D I also can't believe you had Christmas pudding... I'm going to crave this now for the next 6 months!! LOL!! Also, that's excellent news from your Asthma check-up, well done hun! You've done so well xx

My countdown is for a holiday in March, not Christmas ;) The sledding is because part of it is reindeer sledding :D The dog is for dog sledding. And, well, there isn't a horsey emoticon :p
But I start craving pudding, pies, and cake from about October lol! I must be better this year. I put on a stone last year over Xmas, New year, and my birthday :eek:

My countdown is for a holiday in March, not Christmas ;) The sledding is because part of it is reindeer sledding :D The dog is for dog sledding. And, well, there isn't a horsey emoticon :p
But I start craving pudding, pies, and cake from about October lol! I must be better this year. I put on a stone last year over Xmas, New year, and my birthday :eek:

LOL!!.. I'm definitely showing my blonde side.... For some strange reason I genuinely keep forgetting were now in September, these past few months have just gone way too quick! (But i'll still be craving Christmas pudding for the next 4 months;))
Aww your so lucky! I would love to go to Lapland! I've been talking about taking my Godson once he's a bit older (obviously i'll be more excited than him;)) ...I'm usually not too bad with the Christmas cravings until the shops are full of mince pies and people are handing out chocolates and things like hotdogs and mulled wine just smell too good to be true at the Christmas Markets, and you HAVE to have one to "get in the Christmas spirit" Lol... xxx

Urgh! The good old "Go on, it's Christmas" "You have to have treats occasionally" "Ah go on" ;)

We're probably not doing the same Lapland trip as most....We're running two trips together. The first one is staying over night at the dog kennels and then a 3 day dog sled trek-staying in Wilderness Cabins along the way. We have a free night to spend in Kiruna and we're staying in this amazingly quirky B&B and we have two free days to explore. And then the second holiday starts with an overnight stay at a cabin lodge 'hotel' followed by a day of pony trecking through the snow covered forest. We get lunch out in the snow around an open fire and we get to look for wildlife-bears, reindeer, moose, hares, Wolverine... The next day we get moved to a new area and another cabin and a morning of reindeer sledding, lunch, and then a guided tour 'round the Ice Hotel. The next day is a morning of dog sledding and an afternoon with the team. Then it's our last morning and we head back to the airport, no doubt really sad to be going home and absolutely exhausted ;)

Tuesday: Didn't sleep very well last night and had some bizarre dreams. I was supposed to have a mega lazy day, seen as I had no plans and I'd finished my assignment. But I ended up doing a fair bit of housework, big cleans on the bunnies, getting the bunnies out in to the garden run, depoo'ing the garden, and sorting washing :rolleyes: i was gonna make chilli for tea, but decided on defrosting a portion of ratatouille coz I couldn't be ar*ed ;) I'll make chilli later in the week.

Lunch was a Full English veggie breakkie. Tea is gonna be ratatouille with either Quorn meatballs or mince, wholemeal spaghetti, and salad. And I'll prob have a Fibre Plus or Oaty Bar later :)

HexA: Cheese
HexB: Bread + Fibre Plus
Syns used: 5.5
Syns saved: 10.5
Exercise: Well over an hour of cleaning and stuff.

Last edited:
Urgh! The good old "Go on, it's Christmas" "You have to have treats occasionally" "Ah go on" ;)

We're probably not doing the same Lapland trip as most....We're running two trips together. The first one is staying over night at the dog kennels and then a 3 day dog sled trek-staying in Wilderness Cabins along the way. We have a free night to spend in Kiruna and we're staying in this amazingly quirky B&B and we have two free days to explore. And then the second holiday starts with an overnight stay at a cabin lodge 'hotel' followed by a day of pony trecking through the snow covered forest. We get lunch out in the snow around an open fire and we get to look for wildlife-bears, reindeer, moose, hares, Wolverine... The next day we get moved to a new area and another cabin and a morning of reindeer sledding, lunch, and then a guided tour 'round the Ice Hotel. The next day is a morning of dog sledding and an afternoon with the team. Then it's our last morning and we head back to the airport, no doubt really sad to be going home and absolutely exhausted ;)

LOL!! I know exactly what you mean, I always get "go on, one won't harm you...." :17729:

Wow - your trip sounds amazing hun! I'm so jealous, i've heard it's such a magical place, beautiful scenery and that the Finns are extremely friendly and welcoming. I think i'd need another holiday after returning, to relax after all that activity;) lol xx

LOL!! I know exactly what you mean, I always get "go on, one won't harm you...." :17729:

Wow - your trip sounds amazing hun! I'm so jealous, i've heard it's such a magical place, beautiful scenery and that the Finns are extremely friendly and welcoming. I think i'd need another holiday after returning, to relax after all that activity;) lol xx

Haha people forcing food on you coz it 'wont hurt' are really annoying!

I can't wait to go. Still can't quite believe we're doing it to be honest. I've wanted to go dog sledding since I was a kid! Will be awesome!
We're going to Sweden :) We were going to Finland, but our original trip got cancelled so I found another company to go with. Glad I did because we're getting a much better holiday out of it. Can't put heaps of weight on over Xmas again tho. My ski pants are 'snug' as it is ;)

Ive had a crappy day so far today. But don't realy want to talk about it :( But it is my little dog's, Dave, 6th birthday today :D AND I won tickets yesterday for a Jameson Cult Film screening of Jaws at the Maritime Museum here in Liverpool :D I invited the boy, but he had plans :( So going with one of my mates, Caz. It's gonna be beach party themed with a bbq and whisky cocktails. Think we get a free cocktail each :D So that should be fun.

Tomorrow's going to be a crappy day too tho so need some fun, nice stuff.

Back