Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Thanks everyone. I think I'm feeling these STS's a lot now because it's getting very, very close to when we're starting to look for bridesmaid dresses-we're booked in to the first one on 7th Jan!! I am getting kinda down about it because I thought I would be a lot closer to my goal by now and all these STS's are so frustrating. It would be ok if we were going to a bridal shop, but it seems like my friend wants to try the highstreet first, so I'm panicking a bit about sizes and stuff. I know with all the will in the world I will not be able to lose or even maintain over Xmas, so I will be in for a gain and wont have any time to put it right before we first start looking. Grrrrr!!

Just bluerg....

Hello Shelly Star!! Thank you for visiting and reading my diary :D Sounds like you've had a super exciting time lately!! Congrats on starting SW and lots of luck with the weightloss. 3-4st may seem like a lot to you right now, but once you start losing the time will fly by. I never imagined I would stick to something for so long and actually enjoy the food. Do you have a food diary yet? If not I will have to find out how you do at your first weigh-in :D
Kelly.x

Balls! My boss has taken on TWO part time temps :cry:He told me today (although I had already been introduced to one of them by the receptionist) and I just feel so crap. I mean I understand why and he did say that it's not as though I'm being ignored or overlooked. But I can't help feeling a bit betrayed to be honest. I guess I just have to hope a LOT for the PDSA to give me a chance. I haven't even been contacted about an interview yet tho :(

On the plus side, I met Simon Pegg today :D Waterstones staff wouldn't let him sign my dvd's and I didn't have the book coz my Sister does so I kinda just stood there like a wally and smiled. Was cool to 'meet' him tho!

Green Day

Lunch: Pasta & Sauce, SW tuna (HexB1), green peppers, salad, dressing (1), and half HexA1 low fat cheese.

Tea: Chicken burrito :D HexB2 for the chicken and HexA2 for the cheese. 10 syns for the tortilla wrap.

Snack: 2 Mikado (1)
Apple and Activia Fat Free.

Drinks: Coffee (milk rest of HexA1) Diet Irn Bru. Diet Coke. 1 shot of Jack Daniels (3)

Syns used: 15
Syns left: 12

Exercise: Only 2hrs at the vets today coz I left early to get in to town.
Maybe 30mins of walking.
And 2 and a bit hours queueing in the cold ;)

Last edited:
Hey chick,

I have not started one yet i'm kind of only just getting into it and i dnt wanna start posting all my meals as i may be doing it totally wrong and then i'll look daft haha. I'm keeping my own book thou that i put all my meals in. Had a good day today but then my mouth is hurting still from my tooth getting pulled out by the mean dentist.
Yes lately has been exciting mainly as my bf has just got a managers job at the playhouse so it's all go go go... Going the anthology next week so walking around Liverpool should be exciting! :)

Can i ask u! what does
HexA1 mean? Do u get pick two of the healthy extras i'm so lost on these me! I have been picking one HEa and one HEb! Am i doing it wrong? x x

Hey!
Congrats to your boyf. That must be a super cool job?!

I'm sure you wouldn't look daft in your food diary. Besides, its great when people point out your mistakes as it can really help :) Plus it's cool to get support and advice and stuff.

I can have two of each healthy extra when I do a green day (it's the same for red), but you only get one of each if you're doing extra easy :) And don't worry, it's taken me a year to get my head round SW and I'm still learning new stuff!

Hope your mouth heals soon and isn't too ouchy.

Kelly.x

Hi Kelly,

Sorry to hear about the situation at work. Remember that they are only TEMPS though so maybe your boss is still waiting for you to hear about the PDSA job before making any commitments?

I love Simon Pegg though, that must have been fab (even if you were standing there like a wally ;) ). I would never be able to think of anything to say!

Well my Sister told him we were there to kidnap him and when he said he wouldn't tell us where he was staying she sat that Liverpool isn't that big LOL! We bumped in to him a bit later but thought it was best not to further freak him out :p

I know they're only temps but I would hate to take away someone's job. Just dunno how I feel about it at all. And still nothing from the PDSA :(

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Chocolate Weetabix (HexB1 + 2), raisins (2), banana, and skimmed milk (HexA1 for all milk)
Apple, grapes, and Activia Fat Free.

Tea: Omelette-2 eggs, splash of milk, tomato, onion, and HexA2 low fat cheese. 3 Quorn sausages. Half tin of bbq beans. Wholemeal toast (HexB2) And 1tbsp of tomato sauce (1)

Snacks: Fry's mint cream bar (10)

Drinks: Coffee. Green tea. Diet lemonade.

Syns used: 15
Syns left: 12

Last edited:
Oh no! Sorry about the job! :( Hopefully the PDSA will get back in touch, and if not maybe the vets will come up with something for you. I saw on Twitter that Simon Pegg was in Liverpool and I had a feeling you'd be there! Haha xx

Ha ha!! What on earth made you think I was going to meet Simon Pegg?! :cool: I wish he could have signed my dvd's. Stupid Waterstones!

I'm still meh about work and I'm trying not to dread going in on Tuesday, but I kinda am. I don't want what's happened to ruin it for me, coz I do love it there. But I do feel hurt :(

Right, no food diary for yesterday coz I had a day off. My friend came to visit from Leeds for the day and we went to Starbucks, lunch at a Chinese buffet, and Pret. So naughty food was everywhere :p I did make an effort to limit damage as much as possible tho. And I had a SW friendly tea....followed by quite a bit of Green and Black's tho :eek: Back on today tho!

Green Day

Lunch: 2 choc weetabic (HexB1 + 2), raisins (2), banana, and skimmed milk (al milk HexA1) An Activia fat free.

Tea: Omelette-2 eggs, splash of milk, tomato, onion, and HexA2 low fat cheese. 3 Quorn sausages. Half tin of bbq beans. Wholemeal toast (HexB2) And 1tbsp of tomato sauce (1)

Snack: Mini Fudge and Chomp (6)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Lemonade. Diet Coke. 1 shot of JD (3)

Syns used: 14
Syns left this week-none!

Haha! I think you wrote something about him on Twitter or something, so when I saw he was doing a signing in Liverpool I thought of you! :) Yeah, work sounds like a bit of an awkward situation, I imagine it will be difficult at first but in the long run it's best to just keep doing your job and working hard, and maybe you'll have better luck with them in the future. The PDSA could still get in touch too. I hope everything goes ok!

Also- a shot of JD is only 3 syns? You've just made my day! xx

As far as I know JD is 3.... I hope so!! :p

Even though I was really annoyed and upset on Thursday I did a bloody good job at the vets. I cleaned and organised the f*cking shed and did all the downstairs duties even though I was leaving an hour early to go meet Simon! And I cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes on the way out. Can't say I'm not good?! ;)

Yeah, you definitely proved you're a hard worker if you did all that despite what happened! I think it takes a lot to stay professional after news like that, so well done :) Did you see my exciting jeans-related news on my diary? On Friday I found some jeans in my drawer that were far too small when I bought them (they wouldn't even go over my thighs), so I tried them on and they fit perfectly! I was so happy! Doesn't take much, haha xx

I will go check out your diary now :D But that is excellent news!!!

I have a clothes related-yay too....I bought a top in the Dorothy Perkins sale yesterday and it's a size 14!!! It's the tiniest bit tight around my back/bra strap bit, but other than that it's perfect. A bloody 14 :eek:

I have a clothes related-yay too....I bought a top in the Dorothy Perkins sale yesterday and it's a size 14!!! It's the tiniest bit tight around my back/bra strap bit, but other than that it's perfect. A bloody 14 :eek:[/QUOTE]

That's excellent! Well done chick. It's a great feeling isn't it, getting into the next size down:D

R u working today? If so, chin up you never know whats around the corner, and everything happens for a reason:) Old cliche but I am a believer!:p

x

Back