Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Haha work is in no way a break! Although it's the Grand National this weekend so hopefully we'll be a little quieter than normal. Well, we can hope :p

I did enjoy my early afternoon of film watching :D

Thanks PCS! You always know what to say :D I'm hoping that the exercise will help tone and slim me. I know from experience that exercise doesn't really help me lose weight, but it certainly does get rid of inches for me.
Really, really enjoying the running. Can't believe I run!! :eek: Lol!! I feel so amazing and positive after a run :)

Hi! I got married last June and in the month before I dropped 7lbs without greatly trying then spent the last week having to eat loads so my dress would fit..... If only I could eat as much now ..... That is why I'm here as I continued to do so on honeymoon and beyond!!! Anyway, I'm not necessarily saying this will happen to you, but once you get to your ideal weight and your dress fits fab - which it will!!!! Try to maintain because the stress adrenaline excitement really does burn off the fat without you realising it! Good luck and looking forward to seeing some beautiful pics in July!!!! X

New visitor!!!! :D
Just so any new people know, its not me getting married (I wish!), but I'm being bridesmaid for my two friends :love047:

I want my dress to be a little big-so there's breathing and sitting down space lol. Just hope I can do it :eek:

cheekychinchilla said:
New visitor!!!! :D
Just so any new people know, its not me getting married (I wish!), but I'm being bridesmaid for my two friends :love047:

I want my dress to be a little big-so there's breathing and sitting down space lol. Just hope I can do it :eek:

I see!!!! Your diary was too long to start at the beginning (lazy me!!!!)

You'll do it! Don't you worry!!! There's nothing like looking good at an important 'do' to give you motivation!!! And hey, maybe you'll catch the bouquet and it'll be your turn next!!!! hehehe!!!

Another new visitor here :)

I went right off plan today! The monthlys came and I just could resist that biscuit tin...plus I had to grab lunch on the go so who knows how many syns were in that...I'm well over my syns for today that's for sure!! you seem to be doing really well :) keep it up! I'm going to Ibiza for a hen do at the end of May...time is against me too :) xxx

Hello Laws! I do like visitors :D

It's quite stressful isn't it? I was really hoping it wouldn't be. And if I could just stick to plan and do as well as I was this time last year then it wouldn't be a problem. But I am being pretty lame of late :eek:

Wow a hen do in Ibiza?! My friend's having hers at a fish foot spa :D There's gonna be a champagne reception, we get the fish pedicures, foot massage, and manicure/hand massage. Very excited! That's in June. I have a mini goal for then of being able to fit in to a new outfit I bought-size 12 cropped jeans and a slim-fit size 14 dress. Eeeeek!

He is a sweety isn't he?! He's such an amazing dog and has a brilliant personality. Never fails to make me laugh and I LOVE being out with him. He's awesome to run with!
BUT he is a typical yappy terrier and never shuts up. Loves the sound of his own voice I think :p

Friday: Didn't get a chance to walk the dogs or do Wii Fit today. The day just went by so quickly!!
Went shopping with Mum for food-treated myself to nommy fruit! Got home, made my quiche for weekend lunches at work, cleaned the bunnies and pigs, and made my tea :D

Bought some crisps coz the label said they were 14kcal!! Was so excited and scoffed a pack when I got in. But there were TWO fecking nutritional tables!!! The one I'd read was for the bloody flavouring. Who does that?! So yeah, very annoyed at wasted money and wasted syns :cry:

Lunch: Dr Who spaghetti, 3 Quorn sausages, 1 'fried' egg, wholemeal toast (HexB1), and brown sauce (1)

Snack: B*stard crisps (9)
A few bits of fruit.

Tea: Pasta and Sauce mac and cheese made with 50ml skimmed milk and water (2syns and part of HexA1), 6 Quorn nuggets (3), microwave veg bag, and low fat cheese (rest of HexA1)

Drinks: Squash. Coffee. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 15.
Syns left: 23.5

Exercise: Walking to and around the shops and cleaning out the animals and garden.

Last edited:
Saturday: Back to work today coz I swapped a weekend. Been quite nice having two days off in between tho :)

Breakfast & break: Banana, 1 chocolate Weetabix and a regular Weetabix (HexB1 + 1), raisins (2), banana, Splenda, semi skimmed milk (half HexA1)
Shape Zero.

Fruit to eat through the day: melon chunks, dragon fruit, red grapes, strawberries, and raspberries.

Lunch: Home made quiche: eggs, cottage cheese, Quorn ham, teeny bit of mushroom, red onion, peppers, sweetcorn, dwarf beans, courgette, broccoli, tomato, feta (rest of HexA1), and low fat cheese (part of HexA2)
Home made potato salad (0.5 for extra light mayo)
And salad leaves.

Evening break: Fibre Plus bar (HexB2) and an Animal Bar :D (5)

Tea: Mushy pea curry with Quorn pieces and potatoes. Rice. SW chips.

Treat: Fry's Orange Cream (10)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke. Squash.

Syns used: 22.5
Syns left: 16 (enough for a Boost tomorrow. Huzzah!)

Exercise: Work and walking.

Last edited:
I just got really confused...and then realised you must be somewhere wonderful in the world as you're a whole
Day ahead of me :) how do you make
Your quiche? Sounds lovely, is the recipe
On this site? X

Bought some crisps coz the label said they were 14kcal!! Was so excited and scoffed a pack when I got in. But there were TWO fecking nutritional tables!!! The one I'd read was for the bloody flavouring. Who does that?! So yeah, very annoyed at wasted money and wasted syns :cry:

Snack: B*stard crisps (9)
A few bits of fruit.

QUOTE]

2 NV tables!? R they mental:eek: Poor you Kelly. Your diary did make me chuckle, not over the fact you wasted money/syns but the way you describe said crisps and the whole crisp-gate:D incident:) Hope they at least tasted good?

Your quiche sounds lovely. I really need to start pre-planning and cooking in advance like you do.

xxx

Sunday:

Breakfast & break: Banana, 1 chocolate Weetabix and a regular Weetabix (HexB1 + 1), raisins (2), banana, Splenda, semi skimmed milk (half HexA1)
Shape Zero.

Fruit to eat through the day: melon chunks, dragon fruit, red grapes, strawberries, and raspberries.

Lunch: Another quarter of quiche. Feta (rest of HexA1) and low fat cheese (part of HexA2)
Home made potato salad (0.5 for extra light mayo)
And salad leaves.

Evening break: Fibre Plus bar (HexB2)

Tea: A roast :roast spuds, mash, a Quorn steak, broccoli, carrots, sweetcorn, 1tbsp of creamed horseradish (1.5) and 3tsp gravy (3)

Treat: Changed my mind to a Double Decker (14) 1 Hotel Chocolat choc (3)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke. Squash. Highlights Fudge (2)

Syns used: 31
Syns left: 0

Exercise: Work and walking.

Last edited:
New week!
This week will not be a 100% week lol :rolleyes: But I'll do the best I can on the days I can. Planned for this week is lunch and a night out on Friday for my sisters birthday. An Indian takeaway Sat night also for her birthday. And lunch out on Sunday before we go see Frankenstein. :eek: I'm sure there'll be cake in there somewhere too :eek:
But anyway, will be 100% Mon-Thurs lol....

Monday:

Lunch: Last slice of quiche with an extra bit of cheese (HexA1 low fat cheese and feta)
Tomato and herb Pasta and Sauce, salad, and dressing (0.5)

Snack: 2 Alpen Lights (HexB1)

Tea: Low fat Supernoodles, 2 Tesco 'chicken' fillets cooked in Reggae Reggae sauce (1), a microwave veg bag, low fat cheese (HexA2), and a tbsp of el mayo (0.5)

Snack: 2 Hotel Chocolat chocs (6) and a Fibre Plus (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Options (2) Blackcurrant, vanilla, and ginseng tea.

Syns used: 10
Syns left: 5

Exercise: Hahahahahahahahaha :p

Last edited:
Hi Kelly,

How's you?

Looks like you've got a manic week planned! If u can stay on track Mon-Thurs 100% then it should balance out the weekend nom nom treats:D

I'm gonna give the SW quiche a go this week. You've made me crave it:p Where do you find fat free cottage cheese?

Hope you've had a good day
xxx

I use either Tesco Light Choices or Morrison's Eat Smart ones-I like the chive one for the quiche :) Both are free!

I'll copy and paste the recipe from my friends diary coz I'm lazy and typed it out the other day :p
The one Ive made today has two eggs, a med tub (200g-ish I think) of the free cottage cheese, red onion, peppers, sweetcorn, very thinly sliced mushroom (still trying to make myself like it :p), dwarf beans, broccoli, courgette, Quorn ham, tomatoes, and feta in. With low fat cheese on top :D

I mix the eggs and cottage cheese together in a bowl with salt and pepper.
Fry the onion, peppers, and mushroom for a few mins.
Boil/steam the green veg and sweetcorn for a few mins.
Then put the fried stuff as the bottom layer with chunks of ham and feta on top.
Then put the green veg on top of that. Another good few chunks of ham and sliced tomatoes.
Pour the eggs and cottage cheese mixture over it all. It'll filter thru by itself :)

Put in the oven on gas mark 5 for around 30-45mins. Just check it after 30, it might be fine but sometimes it's still a bit 'wet'.
When cooked stick some grated cheese on top to melt :)

I've put 2 HexA's worth of Feta and 1 HexA worth of low fat cheese in mine this time. But it makes 4 pretty big slices!

I'm good ta. Had a nice day of doing bugger all today. I slept 11 hours last night :eek:

Back