Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

OMG I'd kill to sleep for 11 hours!

Hattie has me up at 5 am every morning as she needs the toilet:eek: Then she goes back to her crate to sleep and I'm left wide awake! So, they both get dragged round the woods at 05.30 am ha ha. Not that they don't love it! Nice fresh fox poo to roll in!:eek:

Thanks for letting me know where to get the cottage cheese from. We've got a Morrisons 100yards away but I tend not to go in there as it's full of really bad tempting food and not a lot of "healthy" stuff. I'll nip in there to get some c.cheese tho.

I'm going to print off your recipe and make that Thursday afternoon for dinner. :D:D:D I could just do with a big fat slice of it right now but I'm trying not to eat anything after 8pm unless desperate! I've got WI tomorrow so have to be especially good tonight:rolleyes::)

xxx

Can obviously cut back or take out the cheese if you wanted it syn free :D

Oh god, fox poo is a nightmare isn't it?! Ellie is an absolute bugger for rolling in it!

Lol! I know PCS, I plan on getting weighed at some point before the naughty stuff kicks in :p Praying to the SW gods for 2lb's off.

Night all. I'm off to bed to read for a bit.x

Tuesday: Had a lovely afternoon out. Met up with a new-ish friend. She's a friend of my ex's and we've never seen each other without him. But we had a brilliant afternoon in Brew gossiping :p Her boyfriend came to meet us too and we had a really good catch-up :D Was very good too and got a syn free drink (well I think it was syn free!) Chocolate and Strawberry green tea. And a bag of Bear granola nibbles :D
Was all geared up to walk Ellie and then run Dave when I got home, but they were being fed just as I got in :rolleyes:

ETA: Was itching to get out so walked Ellie and then went for a short run with Dave. Nearly fecking killed myself lol! But ran way further than I ever have and did lots of uphill running too (walked the down hills coz I don't think my knees can take that as well!). Feel friggin awesome!! A bit chesty and wobbly, but awesome ;)

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages, half tin of beans, a 'fried' egg, wholemeal toast (HexB1), low fat cheese (half HexA1), and tomato sauce (1)

At Brew: Bear cocoa cherry pie Granola Nibbles (HexB2)

Tea: Portion of veggie packed pasta sauce I made last week with Quorn mince, salad, low fat cheese (HexA2), and dressing (0.5)

Snack: 4 Ammaretini biscuits (worked out as 44kcal 2 syn)
Funsize Maltesers (5)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Chocolate and strawberry green tea. Rooibos, vanilla, and strawberry tea.

Syns used: 8.5
Syns left: 11.5

Exercise: Bit of walking to and from bus stops and through town. Not a lot maybe 30-45mins in all.
20min walk with Ellie.
33min (yes the 3 is important ;)) run walk with Dave.

Last edited:
Oooh what are the bear granola nibbles? Are they actually a healthy b? I think I saw something like that in waitrose!

Yep, they're a B, saw it in the mag but haven't seen any in the shops yet! Don't think they have things like that in my town, it's a bit of a meat n 2 veg kinda place ;)

Haha I live in London so it's a little easier to get hold of stuff here...I'll have to google them though...see of it's the same as what I saw :)

The only place I've seen them so far is Brew tea bar!! And they're still very much a local company. I'm gonna have a look for them in the health food aisle in t'shops and health food shops. SW mag said you can get them in single or packs of three. They really are very nice! Nice chunky granola bits and chunks of cherry :D

They're about 99cals a pack anyway, so even to syn them they'd only be 5! Definitely worth it I think.xx

Last edited:
Just googled them and yes they sell them in waitrose :D what size packet is allowed as a healthy b? And is that on extra easy? X

Wednesday:
Going to wait for Mum in Starbucks while she has her hospital appointments. Have just had a nice big brunch so I'm not too tempted by the naughty things in there :p
I think we'll be eating out and going to the pics too, but we'll just go to somewhere I know is SW friendly :)

ETA: Well I tried! The plan was to get veggie chilli with a jacket spud and salad. Put they had no potatoes left and all's I got was a small bowl of rather watery chilli with half ciabata. Normally I would have ignore the bread, but I was starving! So will say the bread and dollop of sour cream will take up the rest of my syns for the day :)

Brunch: 2 Quorn sausages, little herby potatoes, half tin of beans, wholemeal toast (HexB1), and a two egg omellette with low fat cheese (half HexA1), peppers, tomatoes, and a teeny mushroom.
Tomato sauce (1)

Tea: Veggie chilli, half ciabata, and sour cream.

Snacks: Funsize Maltesers (5)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Diet Coke.

Syns used: All 15.
Syns left: 11.5

Exercise: Maybe an hour of walking round.

Last edited:
Happy birthday to your sis!!

Have you done the fish thing before? Looks a bit icky - wonder how many syns in dead foot skin?! hee hee

have a good day :)

I really enjoyed the fish!! Very weird sensation, but nice and relaxing. My feet felt lovely and cool afterwards! Would definitely do it again :D

Have had a brilliant few days, but I am more than ready to get back to normal food now! 100% Monday to Saturday this week. Sunday's Easter, so not a chance :p

My feet are absolutely destroyed from wearing heels on the night out. But looking forward to running, probably on Thurs, when the blisters and stuff have healed a bit.

So yup, looking forward to normal food and an almost 100% week ;)

Monday:

Breakfast and first break: Alpen Light (half HexB1), banana, Shape Zero and fruit tub-grapes, pomegranate, and strawberries.

Lunch: Quorn pieces, Quorn ham, red onion, sweetcorn, peppers, and tomatoes cooked in 1tbsp of Reggae Reggae sauce (1) with wholemeal pasta, feta (HexA1), extra light mayo (0.5), salad, and dressing (0.5)

Evening break: Alpen Light (rest of HexB1) rest of the fruit tub.

Tea: SW chips, 6 Quorn nuggets (3), tin of beans, cheese (HexA2), wholemeal bread (HexB2), and tomato sauce (1)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 6
Syns left: 8

Exercise: Work and walking.

Last edited:
Tuesday:

Breakfast and first break: 1 regular and 1 chocolate Weetabix (HexB1 + 1), banana, raisins (2), Splenda, and skimmed milk (half HexA1)
Shape Zero and fruit tub-grapes, pomegranate, and strawberries.

Lunch: Quorn pieces, Quorn ham, red onion, sweetcorn, peppers, and tomatoes cooked in 1tbsp of Reggae Reggae sauce (1) with wholemeal pasta, feta (HexA2), extra light mayo (0.5), salad, and dressing (0.5)

Afternoon break: An apple and the rest of the fruit tub.

Tea: 2 Quorn southern fried burgers (5), low fat Supernoodles, a microwave veg bag, low fat cheese (rest of HexA1), 1tbso of el mayo (0.5), and half tbsp of tomato sauce (0.5)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 11
Syns left: 13

Exercise: Work and walking.

Last edited:
Back