Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

I had a nice weekend and hopefully wasn't too disastrous syn wise.

Saturday I went for a carvery with my friends and had the veg, yorkshire puddings, and gravy. And for tea we had bagels-I had Light Philly and Quorn ham. I did have a LOT of crips tho-Onion Rings. And then some Minstrels. Had a few whiskey's too :)

Sunday I had a veggie breakfast. But had to have white toast (oh no ;)) and the stuff was cooked in that new Flora low fat cooking thing.

Forgot to eat on my date :rolleyes: But had a Budweiser. When I got home I had veggie burgers and a waffle with cheese on wholemeal bread. But ruined it and had some Minstrels-part of my present from my date :flirt2:

Back on the wagon again today and it's been a very low syn day too.

Monday food:

Lunch: Wholemeal toast (HexB1), 2 sausages (2), beans, cheesy scrambled eggs (HexA1 for milk & cheese), and Tomato sauce (1)

Tea: Home made chilli-all FREE! With a big jacket spud and low fat cheese (HexA2)

Snack: Two Alpens (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. Vimto. Options (2)

Syns used: 5
Syns left: 10

Exercise: Walking to and around the shops.

Tuesday food:

Lunch: Jacket spud, 2 veggie burgers (1), half tin of spaghetti hoops, low fat cheese (HexA1), and fruity brown sauce (1)

Tea: Quorn steak, mash, sprouts, peas, carrots, and onion gravy (3 for gravy)
1tbsp of Picalilli (0.5) and 1tbsp of Horseradish (1)
Thick wholemeal bread (going by weight HexB1 + 2)

Snack:

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero.

Syns used:
Syns left:

Exercise: Just a big clean on the garage animals and de-poo'ing the garden.

Last edited:
Oops! It appears I've fallen behind with my food diary. And yes, I'm way too lazy to fully update it ;)

But Tues and Wed were completely on plan. Even with a trip to the pictures on Wed!! The Muppets is amazeballs btw :D

Yesterday has kinda ended up as a flexi day.
I had 2 syns at breakfast, a syn free lunch, and lf Supernoodles and southern fried Quorn burgers and stuff for tea. But I also met a friend of mine for a couple of drinks after work and I had 2 Desperado beers (rather high calorie Tequila infused beer :rolleyes: lol!) I did end up going over my HexB allowance by half a HexA too.
Soooo, I decided to kinda flexi it, but I would have had about 6 left for the day before the beer anyway. And I'm gonna limit my syns to 10 a day for today & the weekend to try and even it out a bit. Keeping my saved syn tho and will save any I don't use below 10 :)

Friday:

Breakfast: Porridge (HexB1), raisins (2), skimmed milk (half HexA1), and Splenda.

First break: Most of a tub of strawberries, pomegranate, red grapes, and raspberries with an Activia ff.

Lunch: Spicy veggies and Quorn ham (1 reggae reggae) with pasta and salad. Extra light mayo and dressing (1)
Rest of the fruit tub.

Afternoon break: Pineapple.

Tea: SW chips with Chickpea daal-with added onion, Quorn pieces, pepper, and sweetcorn. Free cottage cheese.

Snack: Fibre Plus (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. Vimto. Medium Costa skinny hot choc with sugar free caramel syrup (HexA2 + 3)

Syns used: 7
Syns left: 24.5

Exercise: Very busy day at work and some walking.

Last edited:
Planned Saturday:

Breakfast: Porridge (HexB1), raisins (2), skimmed milk (half HexA1), and Splenda.

First break: Most of a tub of strawberries, pomegranate, red grapes, and raspberries with an Activia ff.

Lunch: Spicy veggies and Quorn ham (1 reggae reggae) with pasta and salad. Extra light mayo and dressing (1)
Rest of the fruit tub.

Afternoon break: Pineapple and watermelon.

Tea:

Snack:

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero.

Syns used:
Syns left:

Exercise: Very long day at work and a bit of walking.

Far too tired to update properly :p But I've used up my saved syns (sticking to 10 syns for Fri, Sat, Sun) I did go 1 or 2 over today, but I had Minstrels that needed eating and I wasn't gonna leave 2 ;)

Got weighed a few times and it looks like I've lost 1kg/2lbs :D

Looking forward to next week. need to save lots of syns coz I have another date on Saturday :D

Back