Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Concentrate on getting yourself better and the weight loss will come :) I don't let meals out and such bother me anymore if I take the scenic route to weightloss that's just fine as I'm not depriving myself :) x

Yeah I know what you mean. I've relaxed a lot over eating out. I occasionally try and keep it healthy and most of the time try and at least 'donate' syns towards it. And somedays I don't bother with any of that :p I've been at SW for over 2 yrs now though and I would really like to at least get to 11st this year :eek: But I would LOVE to get to target of 10st!! You never know eh?!x

Wednesday: Off to the cinema later. Got my snack sorted ;) Going to see Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists :D

Lunch: Jacket spud, 2 plain Quorn fillets, cottage cheese, low fat cheese (HexA1), salad, cherry tomatoes, and dressing (0.5)

At the cinema: Bear Nibbles (HexB1) and M&S toffee yogurt.

Tea: Pasta n Sauce mac & cheese (2 + half HexA2 for skimmed milk), 2 veggie burgers (1), microwave veg bag (carrots, peas, and sweetcorn), low fat cheese (HexB2) and dressing (1)

Snack: Mini Malteser Bunny (3)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke. Options (2)

Syns used: 9.5
Syns left: 5.5

Exercise: Short walk over to the bus stop.

Last edited:
Thursday: Had a really good driving lesson today. We concentrated on roundabouts coz I said they still terrified me. My instructor was really surprised coz he said I'd been handling them really well! Feel a lot better about them now :D Had a good chat about how I'm doing too and he's really pleased.

Lunch: Veggie ravioli (2), wholemeal toast (HexB1), low fat cheese (HexA1), salad, and dressing (1)

Tea: SW salt & pepper chips (onion, green & red peppers, and spices), 2 Quorn sizzling burgers (2), and wholemeal bread (HexB2), and low fat cheese (HexA2). Extra light mayo, mustard, and tomato sauce (2)

Snack:

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Cloudy Lemonade.

Syns used:
Syns left:

Exercise: About an hour cleaning out the rabbits & cleaning the garden.

Planned Friday: Back to work today 10-8! Taking a portion of curry from the freezer with me. I bought Sainsbury's own packet rice the other day. It's probably not free like the Bachelors one, BUT it's actually lower in calories, fat, and sat fat. So I'm counting it as free, coz it would be stupid if it wasn't!

Breakfast: Porridge or Weetabix (HexB1), raisins (2), Splenda, skimmed milk (Half HexA1)

First break: Blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, and kiwi. Activia ff.

Lunch: chickpea dahl with onions, peppers, new potatoes, and Quorn pieces. With packet rice and cottage cheese.

Afternoon break: Rest of the fruit.

Tea:

Drinks: Diet cloudy lemonade. Coffee.

Syns used:
Syns left:

Exercise: Work and walking.

Uh oh..... naughty work people had a party yday and there was a mountain of leftover food. My will power was not with me today, had some biscuits, crispy squares, and cornflake cake things :eek: Tea was low syn lol!

Last edited:
Wow! Have I really not been on here for 3 weeks?! :eek: I've been a bit up and down-with SW as well as other things. I've had some completely off SW days, some sort of, but mostly SW days :)
I split up with the boyfriend last week. It just wasn't working and he wasn't listening to me. My decision. It sucks, but it wasn't going to work. Never mind eh?! :sigh:

Spent a few days in Leeds last week with my friend, which was brilliant :D But back on the wagon now because I have to before I kill myself with food :p Stopped at Asda and Morrison's on the way back for healthy stuffs!

Monday food: Had to improvise a bit with food coz I haven't been food shopping since before I went to Leeds lol.

Breakfast: Banana and an Alpen Light.

First break: Alpen Light and a handful of chopped strawberries, raspberries and blackberries.

Lunch: Quorn steak strips, red onion, peppers, jalapeños, tomatoes, and sweetcorn cooked in Reggae Reggae (1). Pasta with extra light mayo (0.5)

Afternoon break: Rest of the raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries.

Tea: Pasta & Sauce Macaroni Cheese (2 + half HexA1 for skimmed milk), Quorn steak, salad, and ranch dressing (1)

Drinks: Diet Coke. Coffee.

Syns used: 4.5
Syns left: 10.5

Exercise: A really tough day at work. I was on kennels. And walking to and from bus stops and around Morrison's and Asda!

Last edited:
Tuesday plan:

Breakfast:

First break: Half a tub of red grapes, strawberries, and blackberries.

Lunch: BIG pasta in extra light mayo (0.5) with Quorn ham, red onion, peppers, sweetcorn, tomatoes, and cucumber mixed with a bit of Ranch dressing (0.5) Baby leaf salad.

Afternoon break: rest of the fruit.

Tea:

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke.

Syns used:
Syns left:

Exercise: Work-kennels again. And walking.

Nice to see you back :) that's a shame things didnt work out with the bf but it's always better to admit things aren't working out than go on pretending! X

Nice to see you back :) that's a shame things didnt work out with the bf but it's always better to admit things aren't working out than go on pretending! X

Hi!
Thank you :) Yeah it just wasn't working. And I think even if we'd have gotten past this bit the distance would have killed it. Seeing someone twice a month for 1 or 2 days isn't a relationship to me. And I'm very tied to Liverpool-in fact I just got my funding for training at work and I have to stay there for at least the next 3 years or I have to pay all the money back :p And that's only one of the reasons I wouldn't move away!!
So yeah, never mind. I'm fine. Not missing anything tbh :eek:

Still on plan guys. Just very lazy with diary updates. Keeping my written syn and Hex diary going though. Still on plan and hope to be for the rest of the week. My friend's coming round for tea and to stay over tomorrow and I've asked her to pick between chilli and 'meat'balls & pasta :) Will do a veggie breaky on the Sunday too. Lotsa healthy foods :D

Have had a nice week so far. Work was mental, but I got to work in kennels. And even though I think that's the hardest section to be on, I do quite enjoy it. My muscles are still aching though and I finished work on Wed :p Have been to see Avengers Assemble again and it's just as amazing 2nd time round.
And yesterday I had my hair done-cut and dyed- with an extra bit added in. Got some fiery red highlights put in randomly throughout my hair-I particularly like the one in the under layer of my fringe ;) Poor hairdresser had to come back today though coz we both forgot about my brown lowlights. But they're done and I'm sitting here typing with foils in!

Also had a fantastic 2hr driving lesson last night. I even got to put the lights on for about half an hour lol! Also got to take 3 point turns off the 'need to learn' list. Almost got parallel parking down, and did a perfect emergency stop :D Broken a bad habit too, which I'm pleased about. Looking forward to next week :) I need to get my ass in gear with the theory stuff though coz being ready for my actual test seems to be rapidly approaching! Most of my lesson was spent in test areas doing test work! Very pleased. I frikkin love driving :D

Oh and managed to only put 1lb/0.5kg back on after half a week off plan last week. Some sort of miracle that!!

Last edited:
Making good use of my free weekend this week! Off for a play date with one of my dogs (the other is antisocial!) and 2 of my friends and their dogs. One is a collie puppy and the other an ex-racer greyhound..... Should be fun :D And my first proper, non-work related, exercise in far too long. Hopefully it'll give me the kick up the arse I need to get moving again.

My friend's coming over tonight for a Firefly marathon-I'll make a Joss Whedon fan out of her yet! Still not decided on tea. But gonna suggest a little tub of frozen yogurt for dessert. Found them on offer in Morrison's the other day and they're really nice and low syn! Moo Yoo I think they're called, something like that. Dying to try the chocolate one ;)

I have 27 syns saved this week so far and only used 3 of todays. Might get some low fat carlic bread to go with tea :)

Hope y'all having a nice weekend.xx

Firefly is awesome! As is choc yoomoo it has little chocolate stars on top :-D x

I've seen Firefly and Serenity a million times. But my friend hasn't and it's time she became a Brown Coat ;) 3 eps in she ordered the blu ray box set online ;)

Really like that Yoo Moo stuff :D I have all the flavours except strawberry now :p Might as well while they're on offer!

Well I ended the week with two syns to spare ;) Finally a 100% week!

This week will have on off plan day because it's Mum's birthday. But it will be the only off plan day! I'm determined ;)

Tonight I'm out for tea at the veggie place. I really want the garlic'y cheese on toast so have saved all my Hex's and will just wipe the days syns to be safe. I really want to try with SW again. I've been so up and down with it and I really want to lose more weight before my hospital check-up in August!

I'm going to a gig tonight too. Butmy neck and shoulder have flared up so wont be drinking because of the massive amounts of painkiller in my system ;) My friend can't drink at the moment either. So Diet Coke all round :p

Can I have a kick up the arse every now and then please?! x

Will attempt to be better with my diary too. So, today's food....

Lunch: 2 small jacket spuds, cottage cheese, a teeny not even half HexA1 of low fat cheese, 2 Quorn 'chicken' fillets, salad, and dressing (0.5)

Tea: Garlic cheese on toast with salad, pasta, cous cous, and low fat salad cream. Rest of my Hex's and syns just to be safe :innocent0002:

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke.

Exercise: Bit of walking and dancing ;)

Hi CC, no kick from me but I shall enjoy reading your food diary. The one most positive thing that I have found about this plan is that my consumption of codeine has gone down to nil. I think 90% of my pain is in my knees and spine and less weight means less pain.

Hi CC, no kick from me but I shall enjoy reading your food diary. The one most positive thing that I have found about this plan is that my consumption of codeine has gone down to nil. I think 90% of my pain is in my knees and spine and less weight means less pain.

Hi! Thanks for visiting and reading :D So glad to hear that SW has helped with your pain!! :D Unfortunately my pain is mostly in my neck and shoulders thanks to a big bunch up of scar tissue from a heart op I had when i was younger. It's pretty much always painful, but have some really nasty flare-ups from time to time :(

Kelly.x

Ok so today ended up being a bit off plan. I had my tea as planned. But my Mum was having a rough day, my friend's ill, and my neck is so sore....we all caved in and ended up getting dessert! They both got stuff with custard, but I was relatively good and had a slice of something called chocolate crunch. I think I got given proper Coke at the gig as well, instead of diet. Couldn't finish it coz it was so sweet!! Bluerg :jelous:

Feel a bit sick but really hungry. Don't really want to eat anything else tho! Done enough damage today :eek:

Gonna attempt to keep it low syn today to make up for yesterday and prepare for tomorrow :p No idea what we're doing for Mum's birthday now. She's really not very well and a bit skint, so dunno :confused:

But today anyway...

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages (2), spaghetti, scrambled eggs (half HexA1 for milk & cheese), herby crispy potatoes, wholemeal toast (HexB1), and sauce (1)

Tea: Garlic, onion, peppers, sweetcorn, spinach, and chopped tomatoes with herbs. Quorn meatballs. Fettucini. Salad. Low fat cheese (HexA2) Dressing (1) And a big blob of cottage cheese.
Got a portion of the 'sauce' to freeze :D

Snacks: Bear Nibbles (HexB2) and a M&S toffee yogurt.

Drinks: Coke Zero. Coffee. Squash

Syns used: 4
Syns left: Not saving syns till after tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Back