Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Yeah I've had a look but nothing in my area. And God knows how they'd ship it. I wouldn't trust someone to take it apart and send it in pieces!x

Hey lovely!

Have you looked on your local freecycle and gumtree sites? Our gumtree is normally full of cheap second hand bicycles if there's nothing on freecycle.

I had a look on Gumtree and couldn't find anything around here :( Well, nothing decent! i want something I don't have to do anything to-coz I haven't a clue! I am leaning towards the shiny new one because it's perfect and I know it will last me a very, very long time. But waiting to hear from the second hand place to see if they're still open. Then I will be sensible and go talk to someone in Evans about the bikes. There's a Mongoose one that's very similar to the one I like and it is a bit cheaper. But if I'm spending over £200 I'd prefer to get it on finance than take it out of my savings. Gotta pay the Sweden holiday off in December!!! And I wont miss £20 a month if I got it on finance.
Evans just seem fantastic and you get your first service free with them and stuff. They even offer a 'test ride' service :D

So as soon as I'm not dying I will start my search properly.xx

I am off work today sick. This never happens and I feel equal measures of relief and guilt :( Only once have I ever called in sick in this job! And I know we're majorly short staffed right now and some poor bugger is having to take on my late shifts :(
I do feel a bit better today but still not right and still pretty wibbly and out of it! But yeah, major guilt :(

Also feel super hungry all the time and my stomach is making some bizarre noises, but I also feel really nauseous :( I will stick to plan tho I will! Sick or not it's my friends 30th on Friday and it's my first social thing with the new boyfriend. I WILL LOOK AWESOME AND NOT BE SICK..... ;)

Don't feel guilty hun, sick days are given to employees incase they get sick and everybody does, it's unavoidable and understandable if you need to use them. Also, I'm sure your employer would rather you stay at home to recover than being in work and not at your 100% best. I wouldn't worry about it hun, just concentrate on getting yourself better! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If I was sitting at a desk all day then I'd go in. But doing what I do I really have to judge whether I can actually physically do the work. And seen as I can't really stand up very much at the moment I think it's safe to say no :p Plus with us being so short staffed I didn't want to run the risk of infecting everyone!! Still feel bad about it tho *sulks*

Monday Food: Green Day + 10 syns
Need to go low syn this week knowing I have my friends party on Friday :) Shouldn't bee too difficult with being ill lol.

Lunch: Weetabix, splenda, and a banana.
Tea: Sw chips, 2 Quorn apple & 'pork' burgers (2 was a mistake!!), half a tin of spaghetti, cheese, and sauce.
Snack: Small bowl of black grapes, strawberries, and blackberries with a Shape 0%.

HexA: Milk/ + cheese
HexB: Weetabix + Oaty Bar
Syns: 2.5
Syns saved: 7.5
Exercise: Hahahahahahahaha ;)

Last edited:
Tuesday: Bloody knackered myself today. Such a wally!! I've cleaned and fed the bunnies, de-poo'd the garden (when the rain wasn't too bad), did a proper full clean of the chinchilla's - washed walls and bits of the cage and everything. Tidied my room a bit, emptied the upstairs bins, and hoovered all the upstairs. Also cleaned the kitchen work tops, fridge/freezer doors, and the hob. Of course, now I feel like this :faint2: and :jelous:
I thought I'd do the cleaning and tidying I need to do for Ste coming to visit/stay. But really all's I need to do now is keep everywhere tidy, change my bed stuff, and hoover. You know what it's like having animals. Fur everywhere!!!

Tuesday Food: Green Day + 10 syns
HexA: Cheese + cheese/Kara coconut milk
HexB: Bread + Porridge
Syns used: 5.5
Syns saved: 12
Exercise: A crazy cleaning session. About 2hrs I think.

I'm eating too many HexA's at the moment :s Need to cut that back down to one a day for most of the time. It's a bit difficult at the moment coz I've not been out shopping coz I'm unwell, so haven't got my usual trusty Extra Easy day foods in. Will try harder to at least keep the A's to one a day. Been craving cheese for a couple of days.... :rolleyes:

Another thing about not being in work. Can't get weighed!! Wonder how I'm doing?!! Lol Hope it's, at the worst, a sts by the end of next week. Got my friend's party on Friday, Mum wants us to all go for a carvery on Sunday because she's going on holiday on Monday, and me and my Sister are having a night in with a takeaway on Monday! Eeeek!

I'm having an Extra Easy day :) Was feeling ok until I ate something and now I feel super mega sick. Stupid illness :( But I do have new hair, again ;) Have had a swap round lol. Got the deep brown with bright red running through in the bottom layers and a beautiful, deep, vibrant red on top :) Having the hairdresser here has distracted me from feeling sh*t as well. But still, meh! So fed up of feeling crap now....

Shame your still not feeling good but hair sounds lovely! For any pics? Or get one at the party for us ;-) x

Oooh I love your hair, It looks lovely and glossy!!:) Sorry to hear your not feeling any better:(. Still, I bet it was nice to have your hair done, keep you distracted and your mind off it. xx

I bloody love my hair! And my hairdresser! She's Mum's friend in work and luckily is a mobile hairdresser. So we sit in my living room watching dvd's and chatting about allsorts. She's actually a pretty good friend now :D
Still feel pretty crap. Very headachey this afternoon :confused:

Balls!!! Awkward family situation alert....
Basically my Mum's side of the family haven't spoken to us (except one Sister occasionally calling and another one turning up for a one off visit) since my Dad died 7 years ago. No idea why, no explanation, nothing...
We still get Christmas and Birthday cards off them all
c090-1.gif

Anyway, Mum's Sister who occasionally calls phoned tonight to let Mum know her dad's in hospital coz he had another stroke on Monday. Yeah, waited till today... Mum wants me to go in and visit him with her before she goes on holiday on Monday for 10 days.
As bad as it sounds, I don't really have much feelings towards them and it's not something I want to do. But it looks like I have no choice and I don't want her to go alone.
I'm pretty sick right now, with some crappy virus, so I'm worried about that.
BUT what will I even say or do?! There'll more than likely be other family there. I'm a bit
theserpyrun.gif
about it to be honest
icon_sad.gif

Hey Cheeky, gosh, just read your last post. I'm actually in a very similar situation myself. My grandfather fell out with me over 4 years ago and it took me up until last month to find out why he suddenly just stopped talking to/about me, sending birthday cards etc. He didn't even come to my wedding party last month. Anyway, 2 weeks ago he went into hospital to have a triple heart bypass and it didn't go very well, following the surgery his kidneys failed, his lungs filled with blood and he had a stroke. He's been in ICU on a ventilator ever since. Not good. The thing is, I can totally relate to you because my Mum and her sister and her cousins have all been going to see him pretty much everyday (it's a 100 mile round trip to the hospital) and my Mum keeps asking me if I want to go or, more to the point, that I 'should' go. I just don't know what to do. He basically fell out with me because he called me Jessica (everyone calls me Jess) and I turned around in mock horror (joking of course - not unusual for me at all) and said "Ya what?!" He was apparently very offended and as I say therefore has ignored me for 4 years. Utter nonsense. So yeah, I think I'll leave it a while and see how things go because to be honest I seriously doubt he wants to see me anyway. Arghhh. Anyway, sorry I'll stop droning on.

To be honest if you're not feeling well yourself it's probably not the best place for you to go right now anyway...I guess you could always use that as an excuse and say you really don't want to spread germs around. I hope you feel better soon anyway.

Oh, and your hair looks amazing by the way! Gorgeous colour, how do you get it so shiny? Mine is as dull as the River freaking Nile!

Hi Jess :D What a ridiculous reason for your Granddad to not talk to you!! We have bugger all idea why no one speaks to us. The day my Dad had his operation (about 3 months before he died) was the last time I saw any of them. The auntie who does speak to us, but lives in Cornwall now, has no idea why either. The only contact is Christmas and Birthday cards. I just don't really want anything to do with them, but Mum obv wants to go and I don't want her to go alone. My younger Sister wont go, I know she wont.
The only day we're free is tomorrow. We both have parties on Friday and I'm busy over the weekend. Mum goes on holiday to Tenerife on Monday and she wants to go before then in case anything happens-which is likely by the sound of it.

Gah!!

But thank you about my hair ;) To be fair it was only done this afternoon, so super mega shiny! I use Organic/bunny friendly hair care as well, which might help. I'm using 'Naked' at the moment :)

Back