Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Your food sounds yummy today! I never think to add stuff into the tins of chickpea dahl I buy sometimes, might try and jazz it up a bit next time I buy it! xx

It was my last tin :eek: :cry:The ASDA I went to the other day didn't have it!! Will have to make a special trip to the one by my work while I'm on holiday :rolleyes: I always add stuff to mine to make it more of a proper curry.x

Wednesday: My friend's coming round for tea and she's not very well (boy might be coming too) so going to steer clear of anything spicy or too rich so going with jacket spud, beans, and veggie burgers :) I'll make mine 'interesting beans' with some veggies, but my friend's a bit anti-veg lol!
I went in to town this afternoon to try and get a new top for my work's night out on Saturday. It didn't go well :( The top I wanted was sold out, the other one I liked looked daft, and I managed to find another I liked and the 14 was too big and they didn't have a 12 :( I gave up and ended up with a Costa hot chocolate and Prometheus on Blu-Ray :rolleyes:

Lunch: 2 Linda McCartney sausages, half tin of spaghetti, cheesey scrambled eggs, and wholemeal toast. Still not sure if I actually like the sausages, but I have another box now lol. They're SO expensive!!!

Tea: Jacket spud. BBQ beans with peppers, onion, and cherry tomatoes in. 2 veggie burgers. Cheese. Salad.

Snack: Boots low cal Maple Popcorn.
Shape and an Oaty Bar

Drinks: Squash. Coffee. Diet Coke. Costa Hot Chocolate.

Green Day + 10 syns
HexA: Cheese + 'milk'
HexB: Bread + Oaty Bar
Syns used: 11
Syns saved: 9
Exercise: Walking to and from bus stops and around town.

Last edited:
Thursday: Got a driving lesson in a bit. First one in a few weeks (since I spazzed up my test) and my only one before by next test lol! It's chucking it down as well, so at least I'll get to play with the window wipers and stuff.
Going to get Mum from the airport tonight too. She gets in just before 1am. Can't wait to see her! She did say yesterday that she wishes she could stay longer. And I know the accident was awful, but I get it coz the North of Tenerife is just amazing. I totally fell in love with it last year :)
I'm going round to my fake brother and sister-in law's later. He forgot about taking Mum to the airport :rolleyes: so I'm going round to sit and stare at him till it's time to go :p We'll probably watch a film or something, but still....

Having an EE day today and making a mahoosive pan of chilli later :D Taking my tea with me coz I'm not hungry yet. They're having a chippy tea :cry:

Lunch: low fat Supernoodles, Quorn apple burger, cheese, salad, and mayo.

Snack: Shape 0%

Tea: Home made chilli with sweet potato jacket. Cheese & salad.

Snack: Fibre Plus + 2 Mikado

Extra Easy Day + 10 syns
HexA: Cheese
HexB: cereal bar
Syns used: 6
Syns saved: 13
Exercise: Walking to, around, and back from the shops in the bloody rain ;)

Last edited:
Also, I'm loving the Hazelnut milk! Still can't drink it in coffee, think I'm just too used to drinking my tea and coffee black now, but it's amazing with cereal and in hot chocolate. It's soooooo expensive tho! And I'll either need to use skimmed milk or buy some plain soy to make mac & cheese or scrambled eggs with. Not sure I could use the hazelnut in savoury like you can with the Kara :p

19 days off! Not 20. Dammit! Lol
I had a nice lie-in, but I still feel exhausted. Think it might take a few days to recover from illness, massive stress, and loooong shifts at work. I did clean out the bunnies (I have Simon back with his new wife ;)), put Ralph in the garden run for a couple of hours, de-poo'd the garden, did some washing, hoovered, and a general clean and tidy. It really needed doing coz I'd only done the bare necessities after work. And my Sister's a lazy bugger and never does any house work!
No plans for tomorrow except to get a shower LOL!

Good food day today :) Green Day + 10 syns

Lunch was a veggie breakfast. 2 Quorn sausages, scrambled eggs, spaghetti, crispy potatoes, and wholemeal toast.
Tea: Ratatouille with Quorn mince, rigatoni, cheese, and salad.
Snack: Chocolate porridge with hazelnut milk and raisins. Super sweet snack lol
Drinks: Coffee-lots of it. And squash.

HexA: Cheese/Hazelnut milk
HexB: Bread + Porridge
Syns used: 6
Syns left: 4
Exercise: Domestic goddessing.

Exercise: Domestic goddessing Lol, I love that!

Chocolate porridge?!:eek: Where has this been all my life!!!! Lol… xx

Haha! Being a domestic Goddess is hard work ;)

The chocolate porridge I get is the Kids Pawridge - made by Quaker I think. It's actually lower Kcal and Sat Fat compared to the 'adult' flavours! The honey one is very nice and the blueberry one tastes like blueberry muffins ;)

Soooooo I'm going to say that today was a flexi-day :whistle:

We decided to go out for tea with Mum as a sort of welcome home thing. We went to our local Mexican (which has gone a bit rubbish :( ). I didn't drink, just diet Coke, and I didn't get a starter for myself. I did have a slice of Quesadila and 1 and a 1/3 (we shared them lol) of a breadcrumbed halloumi finger. I had the veggie burrito, which they'd changed the filling to 4 cheese, asparagus, and shallot (bluerg!), and I didn't really like it :( It came with salad, refried beans, and rice. And I shared a portion of wedges with my sister. We were going to stay for dessert but the service had been awful and we just gave up really. Picked up some sweeties on the way home.
This is where it gets really bad ;) But I had a non-low fat hot chocolate, a Double Decker, a packet of Minstrels, and 3 squares of mint Aero :eek::doh:

Sp yeah, syns a plenty AND I am indeed a wally .....

On the plus side, it was my only meal of the day and I will obv wipe out my saved syns and syns for today. I'm going out to the veggie place tomorrow night for a work friend's leaving party. But I'm not going to drink, I'm going to have a syn free lunch, and hopefully that will help. sunday I'll maybe go to 10 syns instead of 15. Will see tho :)

Soooooo I'm going to say that today was a flexi-day :whistle:

We decided to go out for tea with Mum as a sort of welcome home thing. We went to our local Mexican (which has gone a bit rubbish :( ). I didn't drink, just diet Coke, and I didn't get a starter for myself. I did have a slice of Quesadila and 1 and a 1/3 (we shared them lol) of a breadcrumbed halloumi finger. I had the veggie burrito, which they'd changed the filling to 4 cheese, asparagus, and shallot (bluerg!), and I didn't really like it :( It came with salad, refried beans, and rice. And I shared a portion of wedges with my sister. We were going to stay for dessert but the service had been awful and we just gave up really. Picked up some sweeties on the way home.
This is where it gets really bad ;) But I had a non-low fat hot chocolate, a Double Decker, a packet of Minstrels, and 3 squares of mint Aero :eek::doh:

Sp yeah, syns a plenty AND I am indeed a wally .....

On the plus side, it was my only meal of the day and I will obv wipe out my saved syns and syns for today. I'm going out to the veggie place tomorrow night for a work friend's leaving party. But I'm not going to drink, I'm going to have a syn free lunch, and hopefully that will help. sunday I'll maybe go to 10 syns instead of 15. Will see tho :)

Why do we do it to ourselves eh? lol... It's a shame about the service though, I used to go to a really nice cafe not far from me but lately their food isn't half as good as what it used to be...it actually annoys me lol.
I love Halloumi....can we have it as a B choice on green? x

Saturday: So far so good. Had an almost free lunch, been in to get the dogs meds from work and even took biscuits in for everyone ;) Sorted out the bunnies, had a tidy, did the dishes, and hoovered. And now I'm going to have a coffee and watch an ep of Sons of Anarchy before I have to go get ready :)

Lunch: Jacket spud, half tin of spaghetti, 2 Linda McCartney free sausages, and half tbsp of bbq sauce.

Tea at The Egg: Spicy burger with tomato and onion sauce, pasta, cous cous, salad, and a wholemeal pitta (so counting it as a HexB ;))
And coz I wasn't drinking I traded alcohol for a slice of Chocolate Crunch, which is basically a vegan Rocky Road sorta thing. Good trade I reckon :)

Snack: I really, really want toast but I know I don't need it so I'm not caving in ;) I could technically have cheese on toast to use up some Hex's but I reckon not having the extra calories would be better esp as I know it's just a craving and I'm not really hungry.

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke.

Exercise: Housework type stuff. Walking to and from bus stops.

Last edited:
Is it the normal Linda McCartney sausages that are now free? I'm so behind the times! Weird if they are, I find them really greasy. I love The Egg, haven't been in years! Looking forward to a reunion with it when I'm living a bit closer to Liverpool :) xx

Is it the normal Linda McCartney sausages that are now free? I'm so behind the times! Weird if they are, I find them really greasy. I love The Egg, haven't been in years! Looking forward to a reunion with it when I'm living a bit closer to Liverpool :) xx

We should totally go to the Egg some time ;)

The Linda McCartney sausages that are free are the Red Onion and rosemary ones. They're bloody expensive and I can't work out if I like them yet. Would love to find them on offer somewhere - they're almost £2 a box!!

So, new week. Lets DO THIS!!!

Monday: Had a lie-in today, yay!! Had an awful sleep on Saturday night and some weird dreams last night, but feel a little bit more awake. Watched an ep of Sons of Anarchy with lunch. I cleaned out and fed the bunnies and put Ralph in the garden run for a bit when the sun finally came out. De-poo'd the garden. Did the dishes, wiped down the sideboards, and hoovered all downstairs. Nice and tidy :)

Food today is a Green Day with 10 syns.

Lunch: 1 thick slice of wholemeal toast (my bread was mouldy :(), 2 free Linda McCartney sausages, half tin of spaghetti, scrambled egg, crispy potatoes, and tomato sauce.

Tea: Had a change of plan coz Mum is making mash spuds and veggies. So having a Quorn steak, mash, carrots, turnip, broccoli, sprouts, gravy, and horseradish.

Snack: The last of my Hazelnut Milk :'( with Weetabix with most of a banana. I always share my nana's with the dogs ;)

HexA: Hazelnut Milk (only about 150-200mls, but it'll have to do)
HexB: Bread + Weetabix
Syns used: 5.5
Syns saved: 4.5
Exercise: Just the housework stuff. Really need to at least get back out walking with the dogs again. My hip and knees are bad, but I think I'm going to have to live with that. Must do something!

Last edited:
Back