Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Yeah, we definitely have to go to The Egg! I haven't seen those sausages, I'll have to have a look for them. Linda McCartney stuff is really expensive when it's not on offer! Kind of like Quorn I suppose. Food sounds good today, excellent cold weather food! xx

Haha! Being a domestic Goddess is hard work ;)

The chocolate porridge I get is the Kids Pawridge - made by Quaker I think. It's actually lower Kcal and Sat Fat compared to the 'adult' flavours! The honey one is very nice and the blueberry one tastes like blueberry muffins ;)

Wow! I need to look out for these! :D blueberry muffins porridge... sounds amazing!! xxx

Yeah, we definitely have to go to The Egg! I haven't seen those sausages, I'll have to have a look for them. Linda McCartney stuff is really expensive when it's not on offer! Kind of like Quorn I suppose. Food sounds good today, excellent cold weather food! xx

So far I've only seen these sausages in Tesco and Asda! Asda are about 10-20p cheaper :) Can't wait to find them on offer :p

Yes, we should definitely go to the Egg :D Mmmmmm almost healthy veggie and vegan food ;)

Tuesday: Had a check-up at the dentist today and everything is fine. It seems my diet coke addiction hasn't melted all my tooth enamel ;) Met Mum in town afterwards and we went to see Looper. Not exactly what I was expecting, but I was impressed and I did really enjoy it. All's I had at the cinema was a soy milk hot chocolate with sugar free syrup (went medium so counting 3 syns and a HexA) :D

Lunch was wholemeal toast, 2 Quorn sausages, half a tin of beans, two boiled eggs, and tomato sauce.

Tea was a Quorn steak topped with gherkins and jalapeños with Mexican rice, refried beans, cheese, salad, and dressing.

Snack was 2 Weetabix, half a banana, and hazelnut milk.

Food: Green Day + 10 syns
HexA: Soy milk + cheese/Hazelnut milk
HexB: Bread + Weetabix
Syns used: 7
Syns saved: 7.5
Exercise: Walking to the dentist and to and from bus stops.

Wednesday: Was still awake at bloody 5am and when I did fall asleep I had bizarre dreams and woke up a million times. I'm so fed up of being tired and feeling exhausted all the time. I literally have no energy to do anything. Hrmph!
But we're off to see Taken 2 in a bit and I will be buying coffee :p

Been thinking about my weekend of naughty foodz and I'm hoping it hasn't messed up my losses too much. BUT I did realise yday that I can pull my jeans on and off without undoing them. And as awesome as that is, I can't afford new jeans :p Will wait until I'm safely fitting in to size 12 jeans before I buy new ones. I also need new undies!!

Anyway, food: Extra Easy Day + 10

Lunch: Tomato Pasta N Sauce, 2 Quorn fillets, big load of salad, extra light mayo & dressing.

Tea: Veggie kiev, low fat Supernoodles, microwave veg bag of sweetcorn, peas, and carrots, with cheese and salad dressing.

Snack: An Oaty Bar and Shape 0

HexA: Cheese
HexB: Oaty bar
Syns used: 6.5
Syns saved: 11

Last edited:
*Warning* Whingy, ranty post...

I would really like there to be no drama for a little while. My Mum had to phone her Sister before (the one we kinda talk to) and Granddad needs to be in a home :( My Nan is in total denial and is telling everyone he's fine. They're in their 80's and she's going to end up living alone. As sh*tty as this whole not-speaking family crap is, that is really sad :(
My Mum got a letter today to say that her divorce will be final next Wednesday. Me and my sister are happy about that because our step Dad is a t*at. But I'm not entirely sure how Mum feels. They've been separated for 10 yrs like and, like I said, he's not a nice person. But still....

Things aren't going great with the boyfriend. I've seen him twice since we started dating and it's coming up for 2 months. That is NOT enough for me! He's been going through some really crap stuff with work, having some serious money issues, and has been quite sick. So there are circumstances and I'm trying my best to be supportive and stuff but I would really like to know if we're going anywhere or if I'm ever going to actually see him again.

And my 2nd driving test is coming up. I'm mostly ok about it but I can't fail again. I really cant!

Mum's still not quite right since her accident and her Dr said it could take weeks or even months for her to stop feeling the effects of it.

And I'm just so tired. Absolutely exhausted ALL the time! It seems like I haven't had a break from crappy stuff for a long time and I'm really getting to the point of not coping.
I'm going to have to take a sleeping pill tonight to stand any chance of sleeping. I was still awake at 5am last night :(

Some good news though! I passed my driving test before :D Only got 3 minor faults and my parallel parking was perfect! I've always struggled with that one and when she asked me to stop and explained that that's what I was going to do my brain went "Oh ****!" But, my God, is was perfect! I don't think I've ever done it that well before. Felt like saying "Did you SEE that?!" lol!
So yeah, I can finally legally drive! And I'm £22 a week richer ;)

cheekychinchilla said:
Some good news though! I passed my driving test before :D Only got 3 minor faults and my parallel parking was perfect! I've always struggled with that one and when she asked me to stop and explained that that's what I was going to do my brain went "Oh ****!" But, my God, is was perfect! I don't think I've ever done it that well before. Felt like saying "Did you SEE that?!" lol!
So yeah, I can finally legally drive! And I'm £22 a week richer ;)

Oooh yay!! Well done! I really want to be able to drive x

Oooh yay!! Well done! I really want to be able to drive x

Thank you :) It was something I should have done a long time ago, but was on the list of things to do before I'm 30. It was my second go, but failing on something very stupid first time made me a much better driver. I got 5 less minor faults this time and totally aced the manoeuvre that I hate the most. Very pleased :D

Ok, food for today. I wanted a treat for passing my test and as much as I desperately wanted a Costa Tiffin I talked myself out of 'wasting' almost 25 syns!! When i got there I spotted their Barry the Bat gingerbread and the Kcal were surprisingly low - works out to 11 syns. So I'll just wipe out my saved syns :) Got a medium soy milk hot chocolate with sugar free hazelnut syrup too. Mmmmmmm!!

Green Day + 10

Breakfast: Porridge, raisins, banana, Splenda, and Almond Milk

Snack: Shape 0%

Costa: Hot chocolate with soy milk + Barry the Bat.

Tea: Chilli from the freezer, jacket spuds, cheese, cottage cheese, salad, and dressing.

Snack: Fibre Plus. Not many of these left now :(
Small bowl of wholemeal pasta, 2 cherry tomatoes, a good few chunks each of red and orange pepper, and a teeny (not even a 1/4 tbsp) bit of extra light mayo. Chucked in some salt, pepper, garlic salt, and green Tabasco.

HexA: Soy milk + Almond Milk / cheese
HexB: Porridge + Fibre Plus
Syns used: 18 Using up my saved syns so far)
Syns left: 3
Exercise: Walking to and from bus stops. And STRESS!!! ;)

Last edited:
I'm SO hungry today! Have had my Hex's and almost all my syns and I have no fruit. I'll be going to bed as soon as I've finished the film I'm watching. I'm already planning what to eat tomorrow lol! Wish I had some Quorn sandwich 'meat' or something free to snack on :cry:

Edited the food above. I caved in! But NOT chocolate or crisps or all the other things I wanted ;) I am going to bed now though coz I'm STILL hungry!

Last edited:
Not the best day ever. Feeling really down and gloomy. Luckily I've been by myself most of the day to wallow :p I did some housework sorted out the bunnies and got them all out in the run for a bit of grass and sun. Watched new Big Bang Theory. And now watching Youth in Revolt :D Gonna make my tea in a bit and stick another film on. Not sure what though!
ETA: Watched I Am Number Four and Terminator Salvation this evening.

Food: Green Day + 10 syns

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages, half tin of beans, 'fried' cherry tomatoes and mushrooms, scrambled eggs, wholemeal toast, and bbq sauce.

Tea: Home made ratatouille with Quorn meatballs, wholemeal spaghetti, cheese, salad, extra light mayo and dressing.

Snack: 2 Weetabix, raisins, banana, Splenda, and Almond Milk

HexA: Cheese/ 'milk'
HexB: Bread + Weetabix
Syns used: 6
Syns left: 7

Last edited:
Quick pop in to check diaries as I have been a bit AWOL from minimins and updating my diary lately!

Sorry to hear about all the shitty stuff but congrats on the driving test woohoo! X

Back