Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Hate it when plans change especially if it's something you've been looking forward to. I hope things go OK tomorrow and that you have a good time on Thursday! x

I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow and dreading how it will go. At least my sister has a car now and we can make an easy escape :) Looking forward to Thursday too.xx

Oh no!!! I hope everything goes ok with your Nan. At least you'll get to see him at some point this week, that is really annoying though! You ok? xx

Yup, very annoying. But it's better for him if he stays to help tonight :) Yeah I'm ok now. Took the dogs on a longer walk each today and chilled myself out a bit :) Also did some housework, sorted the bunnies, cleaned the garden, and made a mahoosive pan of "lamb" curry :D

Sooo, my plans for today have been totally scuppered :( The boy's been asked to stay late to help set up for a meeting at work tomorrow. Which sucks! He did say he could try and get out of it, but considering he's just gone back and is on probation I really think he should stay! He has a new manager now, who happens to be his old manager from his last job, but still, extra brownie points wont hurt. I'm really disappointed I wont get to see him, but he should do this.

Me, Mum, and Sister are going to see my Nan tomorrow. I'm dreading it and only going to support Mum (Sister feels the same) We don't know what's going to happen or what the reception will be. Not seen her in 7 years, basically stopped talking to us when my Dad died. But this is my Mum's family.... Anyway, yeah, urgh.... So can't see the boy tomorrow.

So the plan is to move our plans to Thursday. :sigh: Was hoping to see him a couple of times this week, but at least I'm getting to see him. Just so fed up of my plans getting messed up. Feel all sad and meh now.x

I was just about to reply to your earlier message, then saw that the boy had cancelled tonights plan:( Still, I think it's lovely and a step in the right direction that he's made the effort to arrange to come round and have dinner with you, fingers crossed nothing comes in the way for Thursday (and you can dazzle him with your ratatouille, spaghetti and meatballs mmm!) The yellow crayon definitely worked:D

Aww I wouldn't worry about going to visit your Nan, just remember when you went to visit your granddad and you said afterwards that it wasn't as bad as you imagined. I'm sure your mum will be really grateful your their to support her. Fingers crossed it all goes well for you.

Your 'lamb' curry tea sounds delicious! (I hope you went easy on the Habanero Tabasco :D I've definitely learnt my lesson with the chilli powder;) haha) xx

I was just about to reply to your earlier message, then saw that the boy had cancelled tonights plan:( Still, I think it's lovely and a step in the right direction that he's made the effort to arrange to come round and have dinner with you, fingers crossed nothing comes in the way for Thursday (and you can dazzle him with your ratatouille, spaghetti and meatballs mmm!) The yellow crayon definitely worked:D

Aww I wouldn't worry about going to visit your Nan, just remember when you went to visit your granddad and you said afterwards that it wasn't as bad as you imagined. I'm sure your mum will be really grateful your their to support her. Fingers crossed it all goes well for you.

Your 'lamb' curry tea sounds delicious! (I hope you went easy on the Habanero Tabasco :D I've definitely learnt my lesson with the chilli powder;) haha) xx

I am disappointed about tonight but I would have felt terrible making him choose between me and work. He wouldn't stand a chance against my work ;) But yeah, hopefully Thurs will go well. AND my Mum & Sister are going the pics that night to give us some space. Get in ;)

Tbh when we were going to see my Granddad it was my Nan I was worried about seeing. She's not the nicest person and is always HORRIBLE to my Mum :( My Mum's nicest Sister has said enough is enough and if my Nan doesn't accept us back in and treat my Mum well then she's having nothing to do with her because it's gone on long enough. And she's rather have her sister back. Talk about pressure! lol.

Yup, only a few splashes of Habanero ;) Learnt that lesson!! Looking forward to my tea and getting hungry now. Was starving when I started it and then lost my appetite. So left it sitting in the pan. Think I'll go do my rice.x

Wednesday: No cinema today :( Going to see my Nan instead of the bloody pictures *sulks* Anyway, feeling really nervous and pretty much dreading later :(

Food: Green Day + 10

Lunch: 2 free Linda M sausages, spaghetti, cheesy scrambled eggs, crispy potatoes, wholemeal toast, and bbq sauce.

Tea: Country Veg pasta N Sauce (made with just water), veggie kiev, cheese, salad, dressing and extra light Mayo.

Snack: Oaty bar, Shape 0%, and a Mikado.

HexA: Cheese/Cheese
HexB: Bread + Oaty
Syns used: 7
Syns saved: 11
Exercise: Changed my mind and at 11:30 decided to take them out. Yup, that late, in the dark, by myself, and I took them together!! They were actually pretty good :) No way I could walk them together in the day time tho :( Ellie is petrified of other dogs and Dave loves other dogs, would not work :p We only did a lap round the block with a short diversion, so were only out for a whole 12mins. But still, better than nothing.

Last edited:
The Nan visit was bizarre. She was way too overly nice. Which, I guess is better than being horrible. But just wish she could be honest and non-fake. She still managed to get a jibe in at Mum at the end of the visit-telling her she hated her hair and she should have it red again :rolleyes:

And the boy has officially lost his job. He was told today that he has to leave and to not come back :confused: Balls!

The Nan visit was bizarre. She was way too overly nice. Which, I guess is better than being horrible. But just wish she could be honest and non-fake. She still managed to get a jibe in at Mum at the end of the visit-telling her she hated her hair and she should have it red again :rolleyes:

And the boy has officially lost his job. He was told today that he has to leave and to not come back :confused: Balls!

Aww no!! Double no! I'm really sorry about the boy loosing his job:( and I hope the reason your nan was being nice is because she's trying to make amends, maybe she's realised that she could loose all of you or she was very grateful that you went to visit her, she must of knew how hard it would of been for your mum.

I hope you have a better day/night tomorrow, it's lovely of your mum and sister to offer to go out so that they can give you both some space:). xx

Aww no!! Double no! I'm really sorry about the boy loosing his job:( and I hope the reason your nan was being nice is because she's trying to make amends, maybe she's realised that she could loose all of you or she was very grateful that you went to visit her, she must of knew how hard it would of been for your mum.

I hope you have a better day/night tomorrow, it's lovely of your mum and sister to offer to go out so that they can give you both some space:). xx

I feel so bad for him. Can't believe they took him back, asked him not to put in a complaint, and then a week and a half later told his to p*ss off!!! :mad: He's going to get legal advice, but I've no idea where he stands with still being in the probationary period :( Poor boy!
But we're still on for tomorrow :) He might stay over, but I don't know yet. Mum & Sis' cinema trip is probably going to happen, but might not. Sister's boyfriend hasn't been feeling very well. But hopefully they'll still go. If not me and Ste will just have to sit in my room and watch stuff on the laptop :whistle:
I made the main bit of our tea tonight - roast veg ratatouille :D Gonna do 'meatballs', spaghetti or tagliatelle, and salad to go with it :) He's not a veggie, but I have warned him!

I feel so bad for him. Can't believe they took him back, asked him not to put in a complaint, and then a week and a half later told his to p*ss off!!! :mad: He's going to get legal advice, but I've no idea where he stands with still being in the probationary period :( Poor boy!
But we're still on for tomorrow :) He might stay over, but I don't know yet. Mum & Sis' cinema trip is probably going to happen, but might not. Sister's boyfriend hasn't been feeling very well. But hopefully they'll still go. If not me and Ste will just have to sit in my room and watch stuff on the laptop :whistle:
I made the main bit of our tea tonight - roast veg ratatouille :D Gonna do 'meatballs', spaghetti or tagliatelle, and salad to go with it :) He's not a veggie, but I have warned him!

That's awful, surely there's something he can do, they shouldn't be able to get away with it!:(

I hope you have a fantastic night tonight hun:D, I can't wait to hear how it goes!

P.S The roast veg ratatouille sounds lovely! A bit of green day inspiration for me! Lol xx

Haha thanks all! Nice to know you're all so interested :D Love you all!

Today didn't quite go as planned. Poor boy had no money and the wrong bus ticket to be able to use in my area it's pretty much Arriva only where I am. Bloody stupid seen as he only lives the other side of Liverpool :rolleyes: And I only had a bit of money so gave him the choice of coffee or bus fare :p Luckily he chose bus fare lol. Took us aaaaaages to get back to mine with the rush hour traffic and bloody road works. I put a film on (Scott Pilgrim) and forgot about food, then it was time for him to go :( So ratatouille is in the freezer! He's promised to come over next week and stay so we have more time together :)
So yeah, not exactly the plan. But it was just nice to spend some time together.

I do have some awesome news though! I have a car! Well, not yet, but it's MINE! Mum's friend is selling it and has said she'll keep it for me till I can sort out money for the insurance. I'm so excited! It's a Honda Jazz. It's 10yrs old, but only used as a little run around for shopping and taking the kids to school. Sounds like they use her husbands car for the big stuff. She's selling it coz she's had to stop driving because of illness and isn't really in a hurry to get rid of it. Squeeeeee!!! Prob wont be able to get it till the New Year. But it's mine :)

Thursday Food: Extra Easy + 10 syns

Lunch: Jacket spud, half a tin of spaghetti, 2 veggie burgers, cheese, salad, and dressing.

Tea: Low fat supernoodles, Quorn nuggets, wholemeal bread, cheese, salad, sauce & dressing.

HexA: Cheese/cheese
HexB: Bread
Syns used: 7
Syns saved: 14
Exercise: Ended up doing too much today and my hip is SO painful :( I'm trying so hard not to limp on it when I'm out coz it'll just make it worse. But bloody hell it's sore!
Walked to the bus stop, around town, and home from the bus. About an hour.
Walked Ste to the uphill bus stop with Davey and walked home again: 40mins and my app said 1.4miles.
Walked Ellie for 20mins.

I know it's a bit sad. But I can't wait to get weighed when I'm in work at the weekend :p I REALLY hope I've lost something. My jeans refuse to stay up even with a belt, so I've definitely lost inches (I'm terrible and don't measure but less numbers on the scales would be good. Hoping for 2lb/1kg :) Fingers crossed!! :eek:

Hurray, that's brilliant news about the car! You must be so excited! I'm glad you got to spend some time with Ste even if it didn't go according to plan. My jeans are falling down too, to the point where I keep tripping over the bottoms of them, but the scales are still standing firm and refusing to show a loss :( I'm so confused! xx

How exciting about the car!!! We used to have a Honda jazz and I actually got upset when we got our new car cause I loved that thing lol.

When do you weigh? Fingers crossed!! You've def lost inches though xx

Hurray, that's brilliant news about the car! You must be so excited! I'm glad you got to spend some time with Ste even if it didn't go according to plan. My jeans are falling down too, to the point where I keep tripping over the bottoms of them, but the scales are still standing firm and refusing to show a loss :( I'm so confused! xx

I can't wait. I want it NOW!!! I need to be sensible though and the lady needs a couple of months to clean it up and do the MOT & tax. Hopefully get it in January. Be handy to get it before my birthday celebrations so I can drive us to Manchester for the Lion King :D

The scales are so annoying at times! And I get really annoyed when the scales don't move (as I'm sure everyone knows :p) even if my clothes are baggier. Hope the scales are kind to both of us.xx

How exciting about the car!!! We used to have a Honda jazz and I actually got upset when we got our new car cause I loved that thing lol.

When do you weigh? Fingers crossed!! You've def lost inches though xx

I love the look of the Jazz and I've always liked the look of Honda's. The reviews I've read of it are amazing. Everyone who's ever owned one said it was the best car they've ever had! :D

I'll weigh Sat & Sun and see which is the best :p I think I have lost 'something' but I'm determined not to buy new jeans till I'm comfortably in a 12 so I'm not wasting money. For now I will just have to keep pulling them up hahahaha.xx

ZOMG!!! I'm so tired :cry:I was still awake at 4am and caved in and took half a sleeping pill, didn't kick in too quickly. Was up just before 9 to wait in a virtual queue for gig tickets (which I got!) and the house 2 over are having their driveway dug up it started yesterday at 8:30 and again today. I did manage to get a bit more sleep, but woke up a bajillion times with the noise. Was really hoping for a decent sleep last night coz I'm in work tomorrow and Sunday doing 10.5hr shifts :argh: And I have a mega busy week next week. My friend from Leeds is coming to visit, but staying in a hotel, so I'll be up and out to spend time with her a lot. By the time I see poor Ste at the end of the week I'll be crawling along the floor searching for brains *need a zombie smiley* It's so horrible being so tired. I just want to cry :(

Anyway, enough whinging. Off to meet Mum in a bit and do some shopping. I used my last tin from my bit of the tin cupboard before :eek: Really only need basics, fruit for work (I only really eat fruit at work don't I?!), and something to go with my lunches. Got a tub of chilli for sat and chickpea dahl for Sun :)

Back