Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Friday food: Green Day + 10

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages, 2 boiled eggs, half tin of beans, wholemeal toast, and tomato sauce.

Tea: SW chips, rice, and 'lamb' curry. Cottage cheese.

Snack: Fibre Plus (only got a few left :cry:) and a Coconut Options made with Almond milk. OMG it's gorgeous! And so thick and nommy :D

HexA: Almond Milk
HexB: Bread + Fibre Plus
Syns used: 5
Syns saved: 19
Exercise: Walked to and around the shops - about an hour and a half. It was FREEZING when we got home and I went to feed the bunnies and shove as much bedding in for them as would fit ;) Thought it would be unwise to walk the hounds and p*ss off my hip with being in work at the weekend. Also, it was COLD!! ;)

Last edited:
I found Dorset Cereals Gingerbread porridge in B&M!!! Could I find this anywhere when it was released last year? No! But in a cheapo shop :D Checked the kcals and aft against Quaker and it's lower. So, huzzah!! Can't wait to try it :D Might have some later for my HexB & A ;)

Saturday food:

Breakfast: Gingerbread Porridge :D made with Almond milk with raisins in.

First break: Banana and Shape 0%

Lunch: Portion of chilli, jacket sweet spud, cheese, cottage cheese, salad, and dressing.

Last break: Didn't feel like the fruit so left it in work for tomorrow.

Tea: 2 Quorn 'chicken' style burgers, low fat Supernoodles, salad, cheese, wholemeal bread, and dressing/mayo/sauce.

Snack: Funsize Caramel & Highlights.

Green Day + 15
HexA: Almond milk/cheese x2
HexB: Porridge + bread
Syns used: 17.5
Syns saved: 16.5
Exercise: Loooong day at work. Walking to and from bus stops.

Last edited:
Awww yay!! Fantastic news on the car! How exciting! January will be here before you know it:D

Sorry to hear your night didn't go as planned, sounds like the boy's having a really hard time at the moment, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it:( …and the poor ratatouille left uneaten, it sounded so lovely!

OMG!! I've not seen the Dorset Cereals Gingerbread porridge, i'll have to take a trip to B&M's! I have to admit, I love finding a good bargain! xx

Awww yay!! Fantastic news on the car! How exciting! January will be here before you know it:D

Sorry to hear your night didn't go as planned, sounds like the boy's having a really hard time at the moment, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it:( …and the poor ratatouille left uneaten, it sounded so lovely!

OMG!! I've not seen the Dorset Cereals Gingerbread porridge, i'll have to take a trip to B&M's! I have to admit, I love finding a good bargain! xx

Standing at the bus stop this morning, January felt a looooong time away :p But yeah, I can't wait. So bloody excited!! Can finally do all the dog walking adventures me and my friends have talked about and get to work in 15mins instead of an hour and ALL THE FUN THINGS! lol

Yeah, poor Ste. I feel so bad for him. He's not exactly had the most fun life and I really thought this was excellent for him. Absolute b*stards!! :mad: Just hope it doesn't knock his confidence enough that he wont look for similar jobs.
The ratatouille is being saved for next week :)

The porridge is amazing! Got actual chunks of gingerbread in. How that's lower in everything than Quaker I've no idea. But it's awesome! And I WILL be buying more next week :) Date on it is Aug next year as well, so can stock up ;) I'm always so happy to find bargains!x

Sunday: Took Davey in to work with me today for a health check and booster. He had a big 6 foot walk-in kennel, got cuddles from EVERYONE, and got an A* on the mot :D

Breakfast: Gingerbread porridge, raisins, and Almond Milk.

First break: Banana and Shape 0%

Lunch: Moroccan cous cous, chickpea dahl with stuff in from the freezer, and cottage cheese.

Second break: Tropical fruit pot.

Tea: Quorn steak, mash, roasties, mixed veggies (broccoli, peas, carrots, green beans, and cauliflower), stuffing, gravy, horseradish and picalilli. :D

End of week treat: A Double Decker and a Highlights made with Almond milk.

Extra Easy Day + 15 syns
HexA: Milk
HexB: Porridge
Syns used: 29.5
Syns left this week: 2
Exercise: Work and walking. Took Ellie on a very quick walk round the block when I got home - about 8mins.

Last edited:
Just found out that the Alpro Almond Milk allowance is 450mls not 400. I've been losing out lol! It's sooooo nice in porridge and hot chocolate. Really didn't think I'd like the almond one, but it's on offer in Morrison's for £1 so thought I'd give it a go. I'm on my second carton and I have 2 un-opened ones :whistle: I still prefer the Hazelnut one. But I'd be very happy with either on offer ;)

Well getting weighed sucked :p Apparently I've put on half a kg. Balls I have ;) So not recording it and will see what the scales say when I'm back in work a week on Mon. My clothes are way too baggy to have gained weight and my work uniform/scrubs are starting to look a bit ridiculous!! Stupid scales :rolleyes:

cheekychinchilla said:
Well getting weighed sucked :p Apparently I've put on half a kg. Balls I have ;) So not recording it and will see what the scales say when I'm back in work a week on Mon. My clothes are way too baggy to have gained weight and my work uniform/scrubs are starting to look a bit ridiculous!! Stupid scales :rolleyes:

Had to laugh at the 'balls have I'.....sounds so much like me lol.
Have you been taking measurements?? You might've lost a few inches! X

Had to laugh at the 'balls have I'.....sounds so much like me lol.
Have you been taking measurements?? You might've lost a few inches! X

Lol yup, was the politest thing I could come up with ;) I've never really bothered measuring, just go by clothes. Like I said, my uniform is looking really big now and even with a belt my jeans wont stay up. Just have to wait a week to get weighed again.
Thinking some of it might be from exercising more and having swollen/painful joints and maybe a bit of water weight in my muscles? I dunno, whatever the reason hopefully it'll right itself and I'll get a better result in a week :)

I believe that was another 100 week :D Tis a shame the scales didn't show it, but still, maybe next week. Won't let it get to me.
Got a busy week this week. My friend from Leeds is coming to stay in Liverpool till Thurs, so I'll be spending a lot of time with her. Will try and fit in doggy walks. Oh and I've been trying to get better at the press ups we do at karate (you're in a sort of star position) so I'm doing 10 a night when I remember. Hopefully tone up my upper arms a little bit. They're not bad actually, but could do with a little toning. Just wish I didn't have so many stretch marks on them :eek:

Anyway, lets see how the week goes. Today I'm getting the top layers of my hair re-dyed coz the blonde/orange from the bleached highlights I used to have are showing through already :( Meeting my friend for coffee later and a catch up too.

Monday food: Green Day + 10 syns

Lunch: Gingerbread porridge, banana, and Almond milk.
Shape0 and a tropical fruit tub.

Tea at Egg: Spicy burger, tomato and onion sauce, cous cous, pasta, and salad. Also had a wholemeal pitta. I know it's cheating but will count it as my HexB ;) Will count a few syns in case any oil or anything was 'hidden'.

Snack: Highlights made with Almond milk & a Shape 0. Feeling a bit peckish!

HexA: Almond Milk
HexB: Porridge + Pitta
Syns used: 6
Syns saved: 4
Exercise: Walking to and from bus stops and through town. 25mins 'hilly' walk with Ellie dog and 20mins 'mostly flat' walk with Dave.

Last edited:
Maybe you were just a bit swollen that day or something. You get heavier as the day goes on too, I always try to weigh myself first thing in the morning if I can. Don't let it get you down, the bagginess of your clothes is a better indicator than the scales! Hurray for Davey passing his doggy MOT! :) I checked the chilled section for offers on almond milk but it was full price, maybe it's just a regional offer or something? Will check when I go this weekend, though I still have a stash of Kara milk to keep me going for the next few weeks! xx

Ah I'm not letting it get to me, don't worry. I try and weigh as soon as I get to work, or at least before my first break. So would have just eaten porridge by then :)

Yeah, maybe the milk was a regional offer. The hazelnut and almond Aplro are pretty expensive full price :(

Tuesday: It's my friend's birthday today. To save money (and syns) I'm going to have brunch at home before I go meet her. We are having a meal out at las Iguana's for tea tho. It'll be veggie burrito for me .... not even going to try and lie and say I'll go for a healthier option ;) Not sure if I'll want to drink yet or if I'll want a starter. Never get dessert there coz it's a bit expensive and usually disappointing.
Will kinda have a flexi day and use up my saved syns from Monday. Not much, I know, but every syn helps :) Wont be counting syns either. But will log the food.

Not sure what we're doing in the day time yet. But I'm sure coffee or hot chocolate will be involved at some point!

Brunch: 2 Quorn sausages, beans, scrambled eggs, crispy potatoes, wholemeal toast, and tomato sauce.

Snack at my friends hotel: She wanted me to share some Krispy Kremes with her. She's been trying since yday :p So I shared a chocolate and nut one and a maple glaze :)
Tea at Wagamama (Las Iguanas wouldn't seat us!): Shared the veggie dumplings and had veggie pad thai for my main.

Snack: Changed my mind. No toast. I'll be good :innocent0002:

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. 2 diet Cuba Libre's. And a ginger beer.

Exercise: Lots and lots of walking!!

Last edited:
Wednesday. Happy Halloween :D
My friend's come round to mine to hang out for a bit. We're watching Halloween eps of Buffy :D We're going to a screening of Hocus Pocus later, followed by Skyfall!!! Have no idea when we're going to get a chance to eat and I'm trying really hard to convince myself I don't want popcorn :eek: ETA: We didn't get to see Skyfall *sulks* and I DID get popcorn....

Food:

Lunch: 3 Linda M sausages, beans, 2 boiled eggs, wholemeal toast, and bbq sauce.

At cinema: Erm.... I had a small popcorn :eek: :whistle: BUT I didn't eat the Reeses Pieces I took with me ;)

Tea: Seen as I didn't eat the chocolate (yes I know the popcorn....) and we didn't eat out tonight I had a bit of a SW friendly treat tea. Usually it would be fine, but with the popcorn taking my way over my syn allowance all by itself, it felt naughty.
I had 2 Quorn chicken style burgers on bread with mayo & sauce, salad, and cheese. A tiny portion of potato wedges and low fat Supernoodles.

Snacks: Nothing. Couldn't do it to myself to add on more calories lol!

HexA: Cheese/
HexB: Bread x 2
Syns used: A LOT! I'm gonna guess around 30?
Syns saved: Yeah..... no.
Exercise: Quick 10min walk with Ellie to meet Toni.

Last edited:
Oh! Yesterday I found the horsey top I wanted from Dorothy Perkins in the SALE :D Was £12! AND I got it in a 12, which is a touch too big :eek: :eek: I tried on the 10 and it was a touch too small and I wouldn't have been comfortable wearing it straight away. I got changed in my friends hotel room and wore it for her birthday meal :D

Going out for a work friends bday on Sat night so I'm gonna wear it then with my size 12 jeans! Mightget Mum to take a pic so I can put it on my weightloss album on here :D

Back