Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Oh! I sorted my jeans out. I was right and the size 10's barely went over my thighs ;) So I swapped them for black ones in a shorter length and they fit a bit better, even though they're still a 12 :confused: I had to put a belt on and still spent the whole day pulling them up! Being in between sizes is very annoying! But to 10 quid they'll do for now.

Does anyone know anything about cars? I *think* I've found my perfect car on eBay (will cost roughly the same to buy AND insure that it would just to insure the original car I was offered :confused:). But I'm wondering if it's too good to be true! It looks perfect tho. Old, lady owner, not a scratch on it, absolutely immaculate, and I'm just waiting for the mileage!x

Finally had something to eat! And in a self compromise/reward for not ordering Indian food I am allowing myself 15 syns for today so I could have some Minstrels. Not a bad compromise really ;)

Tea: 2 veggie burgers (only one is synable), Mac & Cheese, carrots, mangetout, broccoli, cheese, and wholemeal bread, and bbq sauce (HexA1 and half of 2, HexB, + 4 syns)

Snack: Minstrels (10.5) 2 Weetabix, Splenda, 1/2tsp of honey, and Hazelnut milk (HexB + rest of HexA + 0.5)

HexA: cheese + milk/
HexB: bread + Weetabix
Syns used: 15
Not saving syns now for this week.

Watching Dr Horrible and then I am dragging myself to bed. Felt a sing-a-long may help :D

Last edited:
Much worse today. Definitely a head cold :( Went in to town with my Mum to help her finish her present shopping and it was just awful. Couldn't wait to get home. I'm currently inhaling kids Olbas oil lol.
My head feels like it's likely to explode. Meh! Feel a bit better otherwise tho :) And looks like I might get a car pretty soon. Going to 'visit' one on Wednesday :)

Too lazy and sick to write a proper diary ;) Have had both Hex's and around 13syns.

Tomorrow we're going to a 'family and friends' screening of the new Guardians film at the local cinema and all the sweets, drinks, and snacks are £1!! I might get popcorn and diet Coke. We're going for a carvery afterwards, so don't want to fill up/waste syns/go mental just because I can :whistle:

The cinema people lied and only some stuff was £1. I got a black coffee and a very small popcorn :innocent0002: I then went for my carvery and had 2'nds lol! We got a visit from Father Christmas after the film and we all got one of those small Cadbury's selection boxes, you know the one with the slightly bigger than Funsize stuff? I had the Crunchie, Fudge, and Chomp watching Die Hard :eek:

So this week I am planning on a low syn week to help with the lead up to Christmas. The only day I know things wont go to plan is Friday, because it's my works Christmas lunch. Still not sure if I feel up to going, but I bought my contribution today. Two boxes of veggie 'chicken' nuggets!! :)

Today I've had:

Lunch: Porridge, banana, Splenda, and hazelnut milk. (HexB + part of HexA)

Tea: Home made roasted veg ratatouille with Quorn meatballs, wholemeal spaghetti, cheese, salad, beetroot, and a bit of dressing (half HexA + 0.5)

Snack: 2 Alpen Lights and an Advent Calendar chocolate (HexB +1) Highlights hot choc made with have water and half Hazelnut milk (2 + part of HexA)

HexA: Hazelnut milk/cheese
HexB: Porridge + Alpens
Syns used: 3.5
Syns saved: 6.5
Exercise: Walking to and from bus stops, along the local highstreet, and well over an hour traipsing round Tesco! Cleaned out the bunnies too and I'll start my arm exercises again :) I did 20 press-up's and 20 tricep dips :character00115: lol

Last edited:
After 3 years, yeah, it still infuriates me that I don't lose ;) I've been around the same weight, give or take 1lb, for about a month now? Drives me nuts! But in all, I have lost a lot of weight and I'm happy with that. Sometimes I ask for advice on here, but it's basically stick at it. My losses tend to go in this pattern: Big loss (say 4lbs), then maybe a small loss, then sts or small gains/losses for a month or so. Bizarre! And I pretty much don't lose weight if I exercise. But I'd rather be fit coz of my heart condition :)

I'll stop waffling now ;)

I just re-read your post and realised I totally mis-read it! :eek: Some weeks it bothers me that I don't WI and others I just hope for a nice surprise when I do lol. We don't have scales at home and I now refuse to pay 50p at the local Boots!!

Last edited:
Tuesday food: Think I'll go for an EE day today :) I'm meeting my friend for coffee. But just a nice big mug of black coffee for me ;)
I still feel pretty ill. But I think it's partly the horrible cold I have and partly anxiety. Awesome....

Lunch: 2 Linda M sausages, 2 small jacket spuds, a smidge of peppers Philly, half a tin of baked beans with red onion, mushrooms, yellow peppers, cherry tomatoes, mixed herbs & Chipotle Tabasco in. (1 syn for Philly)

Tea: Defrosting some chilli, but it's a mahoosive portion so might save a little for lunch tomorrow. Will see how hungry I am later ;)
I DID save some for lunch :D
I had 3/4 portion of chilli (will count the whole 1 syn so tomorrow's is technically free), packet of Golden rice, salad, dressing, beetroot, cheese, and grilled peppers cottage cheese. (half HexA + 1.5)

Snack: Advent Calendar chocolate (1) Weetabix Oaty (HexB)

HexA: Cheese/didn't mean to only have half!
HexB: Oaty bar
Syns used: 3.5
Syns left: 13
Exercise: Walking to and from bus stops. de-poo'ing the garden. Will do 20 of each arm exercise too.

Last edited:
After 3 years, yeah, it still infuriates me that I don't lose ;) I've been around the same weight, give or take 1lb, for about a month now? Drives me nuts! But in all, I have lost a lot of weight and I'm happy with that. Sometimes I ask for advice on here, but it's basically stick at it. My losses tend to go in this pattern: Big loss (say 4lbs), then maybe a small loss, then sts or small gains/losses for a month or so. Bizarre! And I pretty much don't lose weight if I exercise. But I'd rather be fit coz of my heart condition :)

oh i wish i didnt have scales in my house but i cant bring myself to get rid of them :)
im starting to realise on my days off i need to exercise otherwise i dont lose either
what kind of exercise do you do?
im a bit obsessed with the wii at the mo, not really intense but at least its something to fit in :D xx

Hey been missing for a while when moving house but back now and popping in to see how you are doing? How long now til your big adventure? X

oh i wish i didnt have scales in my house but i cant bring myself to get rid of them :)
im starting to realise on my days off i need to exercise otherwise i dont lose either
what kind of exercise do you do?
im a bit obsessed with the wii at the mo, not really intense but at least its something to fit in :D xx

We haven't had scales in the house in years and I don't plan on changing that or I'll drive myself nuts with them!
I don't lose (or lose even slower) when I exercise a decent amount. Very frustrating! But I'd rather exercise, even if it isn't as often as I should, than not at all just for the scales. I go through phases of exercise :) I do walk a lot in general anyway though.x

Back