Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Dear Lord I'm absolutely exhausted!!! Lol. I didn't even get to open my presents till after 7pm!! I got some amazing stuff. My mum got me a 32gb Nexus 7!!! As well as some other bits. My Sister got me a beautiful Scaramanga leather satchel (I wanted a grown up bag ;)) and loads of dvd's and books! My friends went mental lol. My fake brother and Sister have bought me a 'Lemur Experience' at Chester zoo :D And between my other friends I've got Lush spa vouchers, Amazon vouchers, books, dvd's, comics, Lush stuff, and all sorts!! Crazy b*stards ;)
I just bought a nice brown cover for my Nexus coz it'll match my beautiful new bag! And I daren't take it out the house without a cover. It's freaking me out sitting there all naked as it is lol. It's a stunning gadget!!

Have had yet more food naughtiness, but now I'm done. Total over-indulgence and I've had enough. More than enough! Back to healthiness tomorrow and I'm actually looking forward to it.

I'm just having a quick look online at loans, so I can pay off the finance. Will it be safe to try and take out a loan even though I've had a (successful) credit check within the last month? I have absolutely no idea how these things work! Have been in touch with my friend to see if her uncle, who owns a garage, would look at my car and tell me exactly what's wrong with it so I can be prepared for Friday. I DO NOT trust where I got my car from at all to even tell me stuff is wrong, never mind fix it :cry: Have asked fake brother if he'd come with me on Fri, but he doesn't have his work rota yet. Would like someone with me even just as a witness to be honest. Gah!! I said I would forget about the car stuff till tomorrow, but it needs doing. Sainsbury's looks by far the best for a loan, esp as I've been a Nectar card holder for so long (reduces the rates) and you can even get a 3month payment holiday at the start, which would really help!!
Anyway, just watching the end of Bridesmaids, then going to bed and definitely having a very long lie-in tomorrow!!

Thank you for all the birthday messages :D x

Right, according to my cute ticker I have 6 weeks till I go on holiday. Think I can pull off a 7lb loss?? I could prob use the extra fat for warmth, lol. But I'd rather be a bit thinner ;)

So, back on plan today :)

Green Day + 10

Lunch: Gingerbread porridge, banana, 1/2tsp of honey, and almond milk (part HexA, HexB, + 0.5)

Tea:

Snack:

Drinks: Coke Zero. Coffee.

Syns used:
Syns saved:

Today has just gone from bad to worse. First was my poor Granddad. Not had any news really, but Mum's still at the hospital :(

I applied for the loan to pay off the car finance and I couldn't have it. I'm stuck with the finance :cry: My plan is to call Santander tomorrow and ask if I can ask for a redemption cost in a few months. I'm hoping the only reason the loan was denied was that I've had two pretty big credit things allowed within the last month - £1400 for car insurance and then the b*stard finance! So I'm really hoping that in a few months when it's had a chance to settle down I will get a loan ok'd. I really, really hope I can!!!
And then I went to empty the washing machine and the f*cking thing hadn't drained, so when I opened the door it flooded the kitchen.
I screamed, slammed doors, and then ended up sobbing for 10mins in the kitchen :eek: I got myself together, had a think, and sorted out the kitchen.
I just can't believe everything that's happened and how much is happening. At the risk of sounding like a child, life is very unfair at the moment. Every day I feel like I'm crawling closer to a breakdown :( But I'm still going....

Anyway, you know I don't usually cave, but I've had quite a food binge this evening. I feel even worse for doing it, but I couldn't stop myself :( Hopefully it's well and truly out of my system now. I really bloody hope so.

I'd better go to bed. Was holding out in case I heard from Mum, but it's after 1am and not got any texts or anything. x

Today has just gone from bad to worse. First was my poor Granddad. Not had any news really, but Mum's still at the hospital :(

I applied for the loan to pay off the car finance and I couldn't have it. I'm stuck with the finance :cry: My plan is to call Santander tomorrow and ask if I can ask for a redemption cost in a few months. I'm hoping the only reason the loan was denied was that I've had two pretty big credit things allowed within the last month - £1400 for car insurance and then the b*stard finance! So I'm really hoping that in a few months when it's had a chance to settle down I will get a loan ok'd. I really, really hope I can!!!
And then I went to empty the washing machine and the f*cking thing hadn't drained, so when I opened the door it flooded the kitchen.
I screamed, slammed doors, and then ended up sobbing for 10mins in the kitchen :eek: I got myself together, had a think, and sorted out the kitchen.
I just can't believe everything that's happened and how much is happening. At the risk of sounding like a child, life is very unfair at the moment. Every day I feel like I'm crawling closer to a breakdown :( But I'm still going....

Anyway, you know I don't usually cave, but I've had quite a food binge this evening. I feel even worse for doing it, but I couldn't stop myself :( Hopefully it's well and truly out of my system now. I really bloody hope so.

I'd better go to bed. Was holding out in case I heard from Mum, but it's after 1am and not got any texts or anything. x

Hope ur Grandad is okay hun.... and everything works out with the car! Keep your chin up :eek:

Thank you Jules :)

My Mum popped home today to pick up some stuff. The Dr's were going to see my Granddad later and stop all his treatment/assistance and to put a DNR on him :( It's for the best, obv, he's struggled on long enough. But still :( My heart is breaking for my Mum :cry:

I think I've left it too late to book my car in to be looked at by someone else. My friend didn't get back to me about her uncle's garage either :rolleyes: Will have to at least attempt to trust that they wont screw me over any more than they already have :(

Haven't done much of anything useful today. Loaded up my Nexus with stuff and cleaned & fed the bunnies is about the best I've done. I have eaten on plan though, so that's at least something. It's so very tempting to chocolate binge again, but I'm trying to stay strong. I can't control anything else going on at the moment, but I can at least control my eating and try and stay healthy!! x

I've had about 8 syns today and all my Hex's for a green day. I was gonna have some chocolate or a little bag of biscuits, but I don't feel like it now.
Plan for the rest of the week is up to 15syns a day, but will only save any left out of 10 - if that makes sense?

So I've saved 2 syns for today :)

Added you on fb coz every time I tried to view your bday pics on here my app crashed lol!

Sorry to hear you are having such a crappy time lately that sucks *hugs* x

So, because the people I bought the car off are complete and utter lying b*stard ass hats, the plot thickens...

I got a letter from DVLA about needing to do my tax. Alright, I knew it was due this month, lets go! But wait, do I have ANY MOT certificates or proof of it ever having been MOT'd. Of course I don't! So I go out to get the little book o' stuff from the glove box. All's that's in it is the manual, the original receipt of purchase (2005), someone different's car insurance documents (inc bank details...) and their driving test pass cert, and one service receipt from years ago. Odd considering the names on those documents are both male seen as I bought a car previously owned by two WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant2:

So now I can't tax the car, which is due on the 31st of this month. Had better add that to the list for tomorrow :rolleyes:

I am so sick of all this. Hoping if they can't provide me with at least the last MOT certificate I can push them to do one for me, at their expense. But we'll see. Absolute morons!!!

I've got my fake brother coming with me, thank fully! Mum's still camped out at the hospital :( Not much news on that really, except he was starting to 'shut down' a few hours ago :(

Have bought myself a Malteser Bunny, coz I LOVE them!! But feel a bit sick now. I got all wibbly and teary walking round Morrison's and went round the mini roundabout in to the garage the WRONG way :hmm::d'oh: Thank God I have the sat nav for tomorrow or we could end up ANYWHERE!!!

Can I just curl up and cry now? Do I really have to carry on?? :(

I had to leave my car!! It's a friggin' good job I took someone with their own car with me isn't it!!! And now they've looked at it there's no way it'll be ready before 5 :eek: I HOPE that means they're actually doing work on it and not just keeping it so it looks like they're doing work on it. I just don't trust them!!! So obv worried they're trying to do me over again. They've had it since 10:30.
On the plus side, we stopped at Starbucks on the way home and I treated my fake brother to breakfast. I was good an got porridge with soy milk ..... but then had a tub of maple syrup :p
Yday I had a bit of chocolate and went over my 15 syns by about 4 or 5. Not great, but not too bad. At least I'm not drinking or sitting here with a tub of Ben and Jerry's eh?

Not much of an update from my Mum. She just said my Granddad's really struggling now :( I'm hoping, and I hope this doesn't sound too harsh, that they've pumped him full of morphine so he's pain free and completely unaware of everything. Poor Granddad! No matter what's happened with our family in recent years, I love my Granddad and he's such a kind, funny man. Spent a LOT of time with him when I was growing up. Me and my Sister used to get up at stupid o'clock to watch cartoons with him. And when he retired he became a lollipop man! A wonderful man and I regret not seeing him over these past years (except the once at the end of last year), but it was taken out of our hands and sh*t happens. I just don't want him to suffer.

Hope everyone's doing ok.xx

Aww mate gutted that the never ending car drama continues! Hope it all gets sorted for you soon.

Sorry to hear about your grandad but as you say there gets a point when they are old and in constant pain that you would rather just see their suffering end :-( *hugs* x

Back