Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

I like both The Foo's and Snow Patrol, SP more :)

God no, I could never afford sold out gig tickets. Have never bought second hand tickets! Just don't trust the people selling them, or if they're official I can't afford them lol.

The reindeer meat was £3 for a pack like a pack of ham. Nah, I wouldn't want to do red days. I can barely cope with EE days, I wouldn't want to put myself thru red. I just feel so lost with my weightloss now. No matter what I do I don't get results. I've reduced my syn allowance by five per day and most days I only have on HexA. It's quite depriving and I feel like I'm only ever eating the same low or syn free foods and meals. Part of that is laziness, which I am ;) But part of it is trying to do more to lose weight. I could probably do with reducing my portion sizes, but again, with everything else it would feel like depriving myself even more. I hardly ever eat crisps or ice cream or biscuits any more and I've severely limited my chocolate. I'm starting to get a bit fed up now and thinking that I can't keep this up for the rest of my life. But what choice do I have really if I want to even maintain my weight, never mind lose it? :(
Gah, anyway, that's depressing me even more, so will just keep at it for now and tr and get over this bad patch as best I can.

I couldn't afford to eat the meat that would be ethically acceptable to me. When I did eat birds or fish I would make sure it was ethically sourced. But it's SO expensive! I had a bit of turkey at Christmas, and I was ok with that, but I don't think I could go back to eating birdies and fishies regularly. I almost bought that curry cod meal M&S does in their healthy range. But I couldn't do it. I have an issue with cod anyway as it's massively over fished and struggling as a species. I have enough of a problem with eggs and dairy, but can just about cope with still eating it at the moment. Although 90% of my milk is nut or coconut or soy.
Sorry, I've gone off on one lol.....

What a nightmare with our bathroom!! And they're family?! Bloody hell!!! You really have my sympathy :( Why won't they come and fix it?!!! What is WRONG with people?! Why can't people be honest and do a good job?! :(
I'm trying to make myself think there's nothing wrong with the car and drive it as though I've just gotten it and learning to drive it again. It stalled on me this morning, but it was pretty cold :rolleyes: Will give it a go and be nice to it.....
Still need all the owed stuff tho. AND my replacement f*cking drivers seat!!! x

Today was stressful! I was woken up before my alarm a number of times by various things and people making stupid amounts of noise! Got to work for my stupid half day to find that my tutor wasn't in, I was in kennels, and there was no time to do the exam I was supposed to do :sigh: Work itself wasn't so bad, but I was disappointed.
My manager did get the chance to tell me that the tutor from the college had been in and said that me and Graham would not be getting extensions for the course. Well, that's nice considering it's not our fault, I've done sh*t loads of work by myself, and that did not help my current situation!! I wanted to speak to my manager today but she was so busy and seemed stressed herself and then I was just too upset and really didn't want to start crying in front of her. I'll have to try and get some time with her next week.

I honestly feel like I'm on the verge of a melt down. This is going to sound pretty dramatic, but I really do feel like I'm losing it. I got home from work, after a annoying trip to the post office, and there were a load of dishes and even more mugs all waiting to be washed. I almost started crying! Over bloody dishes!! Our kitchen's really small so you (well me) have to keep on top of everything or it just becomes a tip and there's no space to cook!
Anyway, I did my dinner and watched some How I Met Your Mother. Then decided to do a bit of coursework and my keyboard had gone even more mental with lots of keys not missing. So I thought I'd be clever and try and fix it. Looked for online advice, removed the T key to see if there was any dirt or sticky stuff stuck under it. There wasn't and now my T key won't go back on (laptop, not regular keyboard). In the end I text my big ex, he runs his own 'puter business, and asked for advice. He came round and thinks it's a damaged keyboard so has ordered me a new one and will fit it when it gets to his office. Obv I've badly timed it with the bloody bank holidays, so it won't arrive till towards the end of next week. The "T" erm button (lol) and the "Y" key work every so often, but the five and six keys and the minus don't work at all. Really hoping it is just a case of a new keyboard!!! I can NOT afford a new laptop and this one's only a year old :cry:

I also went to Asda and then Tesco. Completely forgot it was Easter this weekend. Empty shelves everywhere! Tesco had sold out of all but one type of cottage cheese. WTF?! So yeah, shopping wasn't fun. And after realising how increasingly poor I'm becoming I was in a bad mood over money so not really in the mood for spending on boring stuff like healthy food ;) The lady at the till guessed I did SW from my shopping :eek: Then she asked if cottage cheese could be grilled as she'd had it cold on toast for lunch. Erm, no, and euw! This is why people fail at diets! Why would you make yourself eat cottage cheese on toast with all the nommy foods you can eat on SW?! :confused: Crazy woman!

I did manage to throw together a curry for tea and actually enjoy it and stopped being miserable for two seconds ;)

Oh this diary must be fun for y'all to read?! I am sorry, I really am. I'm just struggling too much and every little thing is blowing up in to the end of the world.
Thank you for any who's sticking with me. Honestly, I'm clinging to you lot to keep me sane ;)
xx

Today's food: Green Day + 10. On plan even though there were homemade fairy cakes as well as a big tray of chocolate eggs in the staff room. WHY TODAY people?! :rolleyes:
But yes, on plan :)

Breakfast: Porridge, Banana, Splenda, maple syrup, and almond milk (Part HexA1, HexB1, + 0.5)

Work break: Half a big M&S fruit salad (was reduced to 50p ;)) Apple, orange, 2 types of melon, strawberries, and grapes.

Lunch: 2 jacket spuds, 2 veggie burgers, half a tin of spaghetti, cheese, and half a tbsp of brown sauce (HexA2 + 2.5)

Tea: Tin of chick pea daal with onion, mushrooms, peppers, peas, spinach, new potatoes, and Quorn pieces in. Enough for 3 big portions!! I had one portion with Chinese rice, salad, and Piri Piri cottage cheese. Also bought this salad dressing spray from M&S that's less than 1 kcal per spray. I got the apple and pomegranate one, but you can get a balsamic and white grape one. Was quite nice, but don't think I put enough on.

Snack: Rest of the fruit salad with 2 crumbled Alpen's (cherry and lemon), an Activia, and 1tsp of maple syrup (HexB2 + 0.5)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 3.5
Syns saved: 6.5

Last edited:
G is hurrying me to go to sleep but just wanted to give you a biiig *e-hug!!* you sound like you are going through a LOT, it really sounds like you need a break and probably to just cry for a while to release all of this stuff that is building up!

I know it sucks to think about a future of SW but sounds like you need to explore some new SW things- recipes or whatnot to excite you more. It must get really boring after years of the same stuff but I think SW is a great platform for creative dishes, though understand that the energy is often not there for that.
Do you use skype? If you fancy a skype call some time to just rant and release some of what is pent up I'm a willing ear! If I lived nearer I'd drag you out and make you do (carefully measured within syn allowance ;) ) shots and drag you dancing to let loose! Can you meet up with some girlfriends and have some de-stressing time?
Huge well done for staying on track today with all that easter crap around at work AND while feeling crap- you have balls, girl!
I broke a key on my mac keyboard and they had to replace the whole bloody surface- track pad and all! What a joke! Couldnt they just find the replacement key? But mac are always crap with that stuff. Hopefully your ex's order will straighten things out. Funny- have been asking my computer whizz ex for wevsite advice this week! Lol.

Chin up, bunny. And let's skype one evening if you want to vent some more! X

Thank you for the hug. Very much appreciated :)
I'm almost on the verge of crying a lot at the moment. But I hate crying and I always burst the blood vessels around my eyes, so I always look a mess for days after. So try to avoid it if I can. Besides, I don't know if I'd be able to stop at the moment.

When (if) I start feeling better I might go thru my old SW mags and cook books for new ideas. I did start making the sausage casserole recently and eating Smash. Not super exciting, I know ;), but something new for me. I think I've been concentrating so much in recent months on keeping things low syn to try and boost my losses that I'm keeping it safe.
I'm considering going back to SW basics and almost starting again. Like go back to 15 daily syns, don't eat such a measly amount of syns each day, allow myself more treats within the syn range so I'm less likely to go off plan, start walking and Wii Fit'ing again, etc... Would be quite good to start again and see what happens.
I remember doing almost a week of EE das and not losing even half a pound. Think I'm just stuck with being a slow loser. At least I know it will eventually come off, even if it is 1 or 2 lbs per month. As rubbish as that is! I guess that means I could technically lose 1st b the time I go away in October. Really need to start exercising again. I want to be healthy and fit as well as losing lbs. Need to go back to m Dr's and finally get m x ray results so I can find out what I should and shouldn't be doing. I'd love to swim again, but for now I need free exercise lol. Need to get out with my dogs too. I've been a terrible owner to them and I really miss our walks :(
And I need to fit some exercise in now that I have the car and I'm not walking to bus stops and stuff. Even that must be having an impact.

Thank you so much for the offer of Skype. It's a lovely offer, but I don't really do phone calls and stuff, it makes me very anxious. Yeah, I know that's mental, but I kinda am ;) I'm more than happy to text if you wouldn't mind sharing your phone number with a crazy internet girl? :p

Today I'm going against my own instincts and having a day away from reality. My Mum has gone to stay at my Nan's and my sister's boyfriend is back from being away for 3 weeks so they're at his 'catching up'. Knowing them they're probably reading or playing board games. They're such an 'old married couple' lol!
So the only real life things I am doing today is to feed and clean the bunnies and feed myself. I'm not even getting a shower. Nope ;)
I just watched two eps of Great British Bake Off out of curiosity, and that guy is hot! And dear Lord it is torture for a dieter!!!! I now want ALL the cake in the world. Tis good though and very addictive. I'll have to watch the new series when it starts.

I'm seeing my closest friends tomorrow (my fake little brother and his wife). Not sure what we're doing yet, but more than likely hanging out at theirs and I might offer to cook. Be nice to see them as I've not seen them since the night before I went on holiday.

I'm missing Sweden SO much!! I'm hunting for Swedish products everywhere I go :eek: Wish we had a Swedish shop (other than Ikea) in Liverpool.

I am in the most odd mood ever today. I'm acting all cheery and chilled out, but inside I feel pretty damn gloomy and really jittery. I did take my first double dose of AD's last night, but I doubt they would have kicked in so quickly. I do react quite quickly to dose or meds changes, but one night is a bit quick lol. Perhaps this was just how I would feel anyway.
Oh well.... Food diary coming up.
Kelly.xx

Friday Food: Green Day + 10

Lunch: 2 Linda M sausages, 2 boiled eggs, half a tin of beans, wholemeal toast, and tomato sauce (HexB1 + 1)

Tea: Leftover ratatouille with added cherry plum tomatoes and steamed carrot & green beans. Rigatone, Quorn mince, cheese, salad, mayo and syn free dressing. (HexA1 + 0.5)

Dessert: M&S rainbow layers fruit salad- melon, watermelon, mango, and grapes. The use by on this was the 27th so this may change when I open it ;) And a passion fruit Danio yogurt and a tsp of maple syrup (2)

Snack: Chewy Delight (HexB2)

Syns used: 3.5
Syns saved: 13

Last edited:
Oh gosh- careful with the melon based fruit salads and the used by dates :p once G ate half a pack and I tried a piece and it was SO GROSS... like tangy!! And then he realised that's why he hadn't been enjoying it and felt a bit sick from the taste- but it's put him off melon now! lol, idiot :p not sure how he managed half the pack it was RANK. Tasted like fizzy water or something.

I totally get it about not fancying phone calls- I used to use skyp a lot just for text convos though which can be nice too. I know we are super open on these diaries but sometimes it's nice to not know that others will read a convo when you are down and just want to explode about things. I leave facebook chat on so if you see me on there and want to mope about life I'll feed you lots of e-hugs and try and cheer you up! We can def text if you fancy it though, I have unlimited texts so do abuse that fact. I'll facebook you my number as I'm really paranoid about someone from IRL finding me on here and finding out my weight :p so don't want to link anything back to here... Not that anyone would search my phone number... But one of my ex's is a bit of a batsh*t crazy stalker type and I just DON'T want him reading my diary!

I've never watched the bake off programme but Man vs Food always makes me want to binge on greasy food! Have had to put a stop to watching that :(

Cool that you got to veg out today! A well deserved rest. I sometimes go 3 full days without showering if I'm not leaving the house :p my poor, poor boyfriend... LOL. Seriously though, it's so gross but on weeks where I'm editing I sometimes get away with like two showers a week! I used to shower daily and always put makeup on even if I was just going to the cinema on my own, but now I'm like F*CK that. I've seriously let myself go since G- LOL. I never wear makeup and wear the same clothes all week :D I R SLOB. YAY!

I want to join a gym where I can swim too but it's so frigging expensive :( and filmmaking is a really unreliable source of income so I don't want to have any sort of contract. Sad thing is my loaded father actually HAS a pool! But he lives so far away and it would mean dealing with my friggin' stepmother more *can not face!!*

Just having a look at your food diary- y'know, I don't think it would be that hard for you to do a couple of Red days a week :S there much that would need to be cut from today's diary to suit a Red day... Might it be worth a try? Quite a few people on here seem to only have losses with Red... You can have quorn and eggs and Linda M sausages and stuff...! I made a big batch of soup and had that for lunch with rivita + melted cheese a few times which was really yummy and suited red so it made my red week quite easy really! It might just give you the boost you need to feel a bit better about SW again?

I friggin' love board games. Hope you have fun tomorrow with your mates!
x

I don't buy a lot of prepared fruit as I seem to have really bad luck with it going off even before the use by! But M&S's are great. The one I had was fine. I could taste the watermelon wasn't quite perfect and if I'd have left it another day it would have been off. But very nice with the Danio yogurt. Have you tried them? I bought one when I got back from holiday and wasn't counting syns coz I thought they'd be high. Bought another one yday and checked online and the passion fruit ones are only 1.5. I'm very picky about what I spend my syns on, but these are really worth it :D

Awww mate I see what you're saying and I am being stubborn, but I really don't want to do red days :p I feel like I deprive myself enough and that's taking it even further. The more I've thought about it the more I want to start over again and see what happens then I can look at readjusting or tweaking the plan to suit me. If it means I generally sts with an occasional loss then so be it. I'm probably going to have to deal with a lot of sts's when I start exercising again. I'm almost within normal bmi ranges and I want to be fit as well as slim, so I really do think it's time to start exercising again. Not that I'm unfit, but I've had a decent break from exercising coz of my health, but I really do miss it. Will start slow with short dog walks and build it up. I'll have a good think about how to work SW over the weekend and decide what to do. I love Slimming World and I don't see it as a diet, more of healthy eating for life. But I think I'm trying too hard and starting to not enjoy it and resent it. And if I want to healthy eat for life then I need to do something about it. I don't ever want to go back to the way I was pre SW! :(
That SUCKS about your Dad having a pool and you not being able to use it. We don't even have a bath, never mind a pool. I Lush addict with no bath. Oh the humanity!!! ;)

Oh I don't shower every day! And I wash my hair every 2 to 3 days. And I wear the same clothes a lot lol. Good to hear someone else say that tho. I usually put mascara on to go out and most of the time eye make up. But that's like as far as it goes! Have even started just doing mascara for work if I'm really tired or stressed. CBA with eye make up all the time! lol.

Board games are awesome and it made me laugh that you'd played Monopoly with your family the other day and it turned in to a row. Always does Monopoly!! I got given Dogopoly for my birthday last year and it's still sitting unwrapped! Me and my friends keep trying to organise game nights but by the time we've talked and had tea we're usually too tired. And my friend Caz falls asleep a lot lol. We did play Harry Potter Cluedo recently. THE most confusing game ever....

I'm quite picky with my syns too- if there is a syn free equivalent then I won't venture into the synned stuff! I eat so many yoghurts I couldn't afford synable ones as I'd probably eat them by mistake :p last night I got a lil' stoned and ate about a billion yoghurts!

I don't bother with much eye make up either- for me it's all or nothing. If I'm going to a family get together or out to see friends then I do the whole schpiel- 10 minutes worth of concealer, foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara. The rest of the time naked face- cba!

I get what you're saying about SW and will stop bullying you into red days :D lol! But yeah, I realised that I'd spent nearly every week 100% on plan- then recently have been introducing treats like meals out or meals in that are a bit off syn and it hasn't effected my losses so I'm def up for more of that! This week though I had that crazy desert, a chinese and am probably going to eat something dodgy tonight with friends, so we'll see how that effects the scales! I'm expecting * week to still be in effect though. I'd prefer to do a couple of more limiting red days to balance out a couple of relaxed dinners out. I do also feel super chuffed after a red day- yesterday so nearly caved and made it EE but stuck to it in the end!

Monopoly ALWAYS ends up nasty :p because it takes for bloody ever! Especially when my mum is playing as she is forever lending people money or letting them off on rent to bail them out so it basically never ends!! Harry Potter cluedo sounds fun- lol! I haven't even played regular cluedo in years but it was always a bit confusing anyway!
I really love playing Risk but on the board it takes too long- G and I play on the ipad or his iphone as there is a great multiplayer mode where we play against bots to make up the numbers, and it's much quicker! We tried to play with the board and my sister a couple of times but it takes a friggin hour to set up and then after another hour of barely getting anywhere we always gave up! I love card games though, they're usually a bit less frustrating!

I'm a Samsung gal so no BBM. I used to always have fb chat off too but recently it got merged with the inbox messages somehow which turned it back on- so now when you get an inbox message it also goes to a chat box, or when you get a chat message it goes to the inbox- basically both are instant messaging but I guess having chat on is like saying "Come chat to me" and you get all the pests of facebook wanting to talk :p but anyway- if you want to IM through the inbox or whatever :)! Or we just stick to here!

Good luck with re-introducing exercise. Are your hips/legs feeling better now?
I need to get the wii going again too. SO close to completeing the map on exerbeat but just so lazy recently! x

Hahahaha!! At least you still eat healthily when stoned :p It's hard finding syn free yogurts as a veggie so I either end up with Activia, which are free, or Shape that are 0.5. But honestly, those yogurts are amazing. They're very thick Greek yogurt with fruity smush underneath :D The peach and blueberry ones are higher syns, so will avoid them unless I'm being naughty ;)

If I'm going out out then I wear foundation, but my skin hates it and I get spots within an hour or two. Even switching to a mineral one from The Body Shop didn't help much. It's a bit better, but not perfect, so I tend to use it very rarely. But I do like my eye make up :D I didn't wear make up till I was about 23 :eek: I never knew how and never felt like I should. But after my ex left I had a friend come to stay and she taught me how to do it. Wow, that's rather embarrassing :p And if I feel like going all out I'll wear lip gloss or even lip stick. I'm so not a girl lol!

Hahaha! Bully me in to red days again if I try and fail and moan at what I'm going to try. I will keep them in mind, but EE days are haaaaaaaard ;)
It's nice when you get to the point where you realise you can relax a little and enjoy eating out and the odd treat without the guilt. It took me a while for me to get there and I used to give myself a really hard time over it. But we gotta be able to fit SW in with real life or it'll never work :)
I'm hoping if I relax a bit and start over I can see what's going on and try and help myself. Maybe I'm suffering from that mythical "You're not eating enough syns to lose weight". I mean, I doubt it, but you never know lol. I just think I've put so much pressure on myself over my weight as well as all the other real life sh*t that's been going on that I need to give myself a break. I eat a LOT, I really do, my portions are mahoosive! Think Man Vs Food ;) But it's all veg and very low fat stuff and I'm averaging at less than 5 syns a day to save a few for weekends. That's not a lot really, works out to 100 calories of 'extra'. Meh, I dunno where I'm going with this. Part of it makes sense and the rest, well, what the hell.....

When me and my Sister used to stay with my Dad we would have Monopoly games that would last a whole weekend! But yeah, arguments a plenty nowadays lol. Some board games are a pain in the a*se to set up sometimes and it ends up being a pain. My friends got me a Zombie game where the 'board' is separate tiles and you build as you go. Pretty cool when we got the hang of it! Really wanna crack open Dogopoly.

Have FB messaged you. Oh yeah, all the annoying people I only 'friend' out of politeness come out on FB chat. Go away!!! lol

My hips and knees are pretty crap :( Oddly enough I didn't get much bother from them while I was away and I did quite a lot of walking. And p*ssing about in 3/4ft snow is not easy going lol. But back home? It's awful! I can't walk quickly for longer than 5mins without my hip becoming painful and my knees are shocking going up and down stairs. They make that horrible crunchy noise (crepitis I think it's called). My Sister shouts at me from her bedroom they're so loud! It probably is swinging knee caps that's having an effect on my hip joints, but I should find out for sure lol. And get some advice on exercising. But I can't imagine quick walking, even if it is painful, will do any damage. I miss running with Dave though :(
While we were away my friend and I were talking about my myriad of health issues and decided that in doggy terms I am a King Charles Spaniel lol. They suffer from heart, breathing, and joint problems, so it fits pretty well!

Right, I really need to go get a shower or Tim and Caz won't let me in their house. I'm supposed to be braving Tesco to get stuff to make sausage casserole for tea. Not looking forward to that! If it's really mental I might just run in for fruit for work and then suggest a very cheap takeaway for tea: we're all pretty poor this month. We shall see what Tesco's like later on. I'm hoping around tea time it might have calmed down. Maybe.....

Hope you're all having a lovely Easter weekend.xx

Saturday food: green Day + 10

Lunch: This was nice!! I had a stacked Man Vs Food style lunch. It was 2 pieces of wholemeal toast each topped with beans with mushrooms and red peppers in with a bit of Chipotle Tabasco, a bit of grated cheese, a veggie burger,a fried egg, and bbq sauce. (half HexA1, HexB1, 3 syns) Was soooo good! :drool:

2 Veggie Percy Pigs (2) I'm not generally a fan of sweety sweets, esp as most of them have yucky gelatine in, but these are really nice. I could eat half a pack of them no problem lol.

Tea: Planning sausage casserole, but we'll see how mental Tesco is.

Snack:

Syns used:
Syns saved:

Last edited:
Was just being nosy having a read through, I'm not on sw anymore but used to hate that no syn free yoghurts were veggie. I now have a yoghurt maker and I love it so much! Any flavour low fat yoghurt and it takes 12 hours in a little pod!! x

MVF lunch sounds great!

23 before you wore make up :O wow! I got into eyeliner during my goth phase (there are a lot of BAD pics out there from when I was 15 and thought panda eyes was doing makeup right) but only started wearing foundation/blusher when I moved out age 19 (3 yrs ago). I absolutely LOVE dolling up with loads of makeup when going out somewhere nice, but just CBA with it on a daily basis like I used to, I'm way too lazy :p I wear glasses too and only put lenses in when I've got social stuff on- so basically 97% of the time am this fat greasy haired makeup-less glasses wearing hobo, and 3% of the time I'm a curvy goddess :D LOL poor G tries to tell me I'm pretty even when I'm at greasy hobo day 3 without a shower stage. He is also suffering my long winter of not waxing :p but is very good about it all.

It took me a while for me to get there and I used to give myself a really hard time over it. But we gotta be able to fit SW in with real life or it'll never work
To be honest- I'm cool with the odd meal out now and whatnot- but I can't IMAGINE having a 'regular lifestyle' without stressing out! I spend so much time at home that it's SO easy to stick to SW- but on the odd day where I'm at someone else's house, on a shoot, etc, I panic at the idea of someone else cooking for me or whatever! I can't imagine having a proper job and being so easy going with SW- it's so easy when you're at home with very few temptations and a fridge of healthy food! I am in awe of those who manage to stay on plan when they're out from 8-6 every day, I'd be gnawing my arm off if I hadn't prepared properly.

I eat a LOT, I really do, my portions are mahoosive! Think Man Vs Food ;) But it's all veg and very low fat stuff and I'm averaging at less than 5 syns a day to save a few for weekends. That's not a lot really, works out to 100 calories of 'extra'. Meh, I dunno where I'm going with this. Part of it makes sense and the rest, well, what the hell.....
Maybe the saving syns isn't working for you? It might have originally but now if you have a big synfull weekend it might just put the weight back on that you'd lost through a low syn week? I think it's a good idea to go back to basics and experiment with more daily syns, and you're def right that you'll have more fun with it! That's an extra chocolate bar a day you've been missing out on :p EE days are way easier when you can just syn extra cheese or whatever, and Red days too probably- your MvF lunch would probably be OK on Red minus the beans? OK I'LL SHUT UP ABOUT RED *runs and hides*!! :p *hug* *runs*

When I lived with my mum and bro our monopoly game would last a week sometimes- we'd play a few hours each night and leave it on the table for a week! Now after 2 hours I get bored and want to stop, even if I'm winning. Also, I get really ADHD about people taking long turns- I really need to fidget so start doing other things at the same time and then miss when my brother lands on me which he tries to get away with (when I'm on my laptop or something!) after he's taken a 5 minute turn putting houses on- and then I get p*ssed at him and hell breaks loose EVERY time, lol.

It's funny that you're having Tesco problems as we didn't have any the other day... Though we have a 24hr MEGA store near us that is just insanely huge, and we went at 10.30pm when not many people would have been about.

Aww King Charles Kelly! G grew up with a King Charles which died of the typical problems they have- I actually got teary eyed when I saw him stroking one at the KC discovery dogs show.
I know I go on and on about Exerbeat but it might be worth a go at some point! They're super hard to find online though, amazon has them every now and again- butttt the main exercise work for all of the martial arts ones is upper body/arms, so it might suit your conditions! Esp since you enjoyed martial arts so much! Some of the boxing ones do encorporate kicks, jumps and gentle lunges in some of the routines but you can just miss them out without affecting the score.

Oh, amazon do have them! Maybe when you're less post-hol broke you can treat yourself to one ;) the exercises are really really fun, might help with your depression to get punching air and the endorphins mixed with the music and that awesome feeling when you score 100% and get to travel further around the map of the world because of it...! http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-li...?ie=UTF8&qid=1364676839&sr=8-1&condition=used
I was sort of worried at one point that I was sounding like someone hired by Namco to advertise Exerbeat :p ha. *runs and hides again* x

Gawd, my posts on your diary are longer than yours :p </attention wh*re>

Hahaha you're not an attention whore! I love your posts :D

I like to save some syns towards a treat at the end of the week, but I often save way too many. Really need to work on that! If I upped my syns I would probably aim to spend 10 a day and save 5. I just think it would give me so much more freedom and I'd be able to work real life in better too. I dunno, worth a go and I can always change it if it doesn't work. Some room for tinkering!
I plan really well for eating on work days. I couldn't join the cup a soup or Mug Shot brigade or I'd be starving! Well, you've seen the type of stuff I eat on a work day. Everyone's always in awe of my lunches while they're sitting there with McDonald's or soggy sandwiches!
I agree that SW is much easier when you're at home. When I first stared I was still unable to work, so was at home a lot. Was a bit of a shock trying to work in work lunches! But it's easily done if you plan ahead :)

Yup, I was pretty old before I started using make up. My feeling behind it were along the lines of "putting glitter on a turd" and I didn't feel like I could wear make up. As sad as that is! I do love eye make up now. My Mum bought me a beautiful MAC pallette for Christmas and my Sister also has a brilliant Urban Decay box. Along with the more normal eye make up I buy. I bought a brilliant new mascara at Heathrow actually, a Soap And Glory one. It's fantastic! It's so hard to find decent bunny friendly cosmetics that I cling on to a brand when I find out it's a good one :)

Oh no! I couldn't go without baked beans!! They're so nommy and really really good for you!! Some things I don't understand about red days (and Atkins) skipping the likes of beans and pasta and potatoes. I've never seen carbs as evil as they have a low calorie content, they're filling, barely any fat, and the likes of beans are SO healthy! Esp to a veggie :)
One of the blood tests *shudders* I had done was for anaemia and iron content. I got very, very good results on these and when I told my Dr I was veggie he congratulated me on eating so well :innocent0002: I know you don't mean to completely go to red days and I do see the reasoning behind them. I will consider them in the future, but for now I'll stick to green and the odd EE day.

I'm cutting this post short coz my keyboard's gone mental again and it's really rubbish using the pop up keyboard. Also realised the clocks have gone forward and it's now 3am!!! Time for bed. Will continue this post tomorrow.

Night all.xx

Carrying on... Monopoly is lotsa fun, but yeah, arguments aplenty! I do love board games. There's a new-ish bar place in Liverpool called Camp and Furnace and they have a big collection of board games :D I'm not so good with card games, but rock at Uno!

I went to Tesco last night at after 11 and everywhere was empty! I only wanted fruit for work and there was no grapes, berries, bananas, etc. Ended up with a bag of kids apples and those little kids packs of grapes and organic kiwi fruit :confused: I did get some more Danio yogurts and found the Special K Chewy bars on offer. Huzzah!
The Asda and Tesco we went to the other day are big ass 24hr ones and the one I went to yday is too. Odd eh?! Maybe Scouser's go nuts for Easter ;)

King Charles are sweet little dogs. Not my type of dog and they have WAY too many health issues. I don't need a dog version of me ;) But they are very sweet and loyal and lovely natured. Can imagine they're a lovely dog to grow up with :)

I'll have a look for Exerbeat. We have 2 second hand game shops in the shopping centre by me and there are loads in town. It does sound like lotsa fun :) I'm an evening/night exerciser so it can be a bit difficult to have the living room (where the Wii is) to myself. I really do want to get back out with my dogs as well and hopefully re introduce running again. Will try and start with jogging, but I suck at jogging. I tend to all out run in short bursts with walking in between, I just can't seem to go slow lol.

Yesterday's food went to pot lol. Had a not too synly takeaway, you know, for a takeaway, but then had some Easter chocolate my friends got me. Today and tomorrow will be Hot Cross bun filled and then I think I'll go back to the start and do a 15 daily syns allowance, but will still try and keep my HexA's to one a day. Worried about all the cheese I used to eat with 2 HexA's! Will also add in the odd EE and maaaaaybe red day. And start walking again. Then we'll see what happens :)

Hope y'all having a lovely Easter weekend.xx

Ah yeah- I had a couple of weeks where I'd saved like 60 syns and not used them!! Then felt guilty when I thought about using them :S it's not worth depriving all week, def feels more of a 'diet' if you're sticking to 5 syns a day.

I agree about mugshots not being enough for lunch but I've seen some diaries where people eat them between big meals every day- bit much for a snack! Have had some to assist a meal or if I had a half arsed lunch as a snack later. I guess I know SW well enough now to prep lunches if I needed to but I'd have probably caved and given up in my first or second week if trying to plan food around a work schedule! The first week was so confusing as it was, can't imagine not being near a SW fridge and stove, etc lol. Your lunches always do sound awesome :D

Congrats on such a good iron count for a veggie! I've been trying to get more beans in my diet since joining SW (not baked beans though, have never been able to stand them!) as I only discovered I liked them within the year- before I wouldn't go near them! One or two days without beans/pasta etc wouldn't be toooo hard though, would it? ;) but yeah, I guess I just eat a sh*t ton of meat on Red days so it would be 10x harder for you, though from your food diary it only seems like one or two ingredients would need swapping out to class it as one. I don't really get how Red and Green days work though- is it just that certain foods work differently together in your body? Seems a bit weird... I assumed that Red days gave a 'boost' purely because you're eating les pasta and such. I always feel bloated when I have loads of pasta, but honestly the reason I chose to look into SW is because I remembered my mum's friend saying she lost loads of weight on it just eating pasta every day and I was like "SORTED." :D I LOVE pasta. Even today just with light salad cream it was delish!

I love when social hubs have board games- I noticed at the HUGE Waterstones in Picadilly Circus (biggest book shop in Europe) on the top floor where there's a bar they have loads of board games! Like Risk and Monopoly :D sooo need to drag some friends there some time, that would be a fun place to play. Could throw books at each other if it got aggressive.

Yay for Chewy D's on offer! Weird how it was so empty though! I think people in London give a sh*t about the chocolate at easter or something :p because I didn't notice a lack in any of our usuals.

Another pro for Exerbeat is you can play it 2 player and if your sis saw you playing she'd probably want to join in! ;) it's infectious. Technically you could even play it from the couch if you were feeling lazy and get an arms work out :p
I recon I can't jog slow either, it feels weird to run slowly... I want to run fast! Won't jogging be hard on your knees though? :(

Is it dodgy to eat lots of HexA cheese? I do :| I know it says "choose one OR two HexA's" in the book where for HexB it just says "choose two"- is that because it could be a bad thing to have too much dairy? Most of my A choices are cheese! *gulp* I NEED CHEEEESE...
*Just realise I haven't had any dairy today/HexA, so am going to eat some CHEESE*
x

Back