Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Edited my sig to get rid of the mini goals. You can see my stats and my stickies. And By God you will know when I've achieved a mini goal ;) Don't need them in my sig any more. Leaving my holiday one there for now coz I don't wanna get rid of him just yet. Will hopefully be starting a new holiday ticker soon though :)

Thanks for that - easier to find now. Made me tired reading about your day. :)

Urgh! Couldn't sleep last night. Was still awake past 3, even after taking a sleeping pill. I was so bloody tired as well!!
Up for work just after 7 and had to do an exam. Which I failed :( Missed the pass by one stupid mark! Of course, the fact that the info in the course notes is wrong according to the exam (and my work friends!) does not help what so ever! :confused:
After that I had a quick catch up with my mentor. Then we had staff meetings and stuff.

Stopped by Sainsbury's on the way home hoping to get the new low fat Quorn sausages. They're exclusive to Sainsbury's and on offer for £1 apparently. They didn't have any!! Not even like an empty bit on the shelf, no shelf edge label or anything :cry:

Anyway, thrown some food in me and now off to the cinema for a double bill of Oblivion and Jack the Giant Slayer. Just about to chop up some fruit to take.

Hope y'all having a good day.xx

Wednesday food: Green Day + 15 (no saving!)

Breakfast: porridge, banana, maple syrup, and almond milk (part HexA1, HexB1, + 0.5)

Work break: Small apple.

Lunch: 2 small jacket spuds, tin of veggie ravioli, chopped up Quorn ham, cheese, and salad (half HexA2 + 2)

At cinema: kiwi, pineapple, red grapes, and a passion fruit Danio (1.5)

Tea: 2 Quorn steaks. TWO!! :eek: Pasta N Sauce mac & cheese, cheese, a microwave veg bag, and a bit of tomato sauce (rest of HexA1 & HexA2 + 2.5)

Snack: 1 mikado, a mini Malteser Bunny, and a Chewy Delight (3.5 + HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 10

Last edited:
Enjoy the film and the fruit :)

We are going to watch Scott and Bailey on laptop connected TV --maybe with a glass or 2 of the local brew:)

Last edited:
I really enjoyed both films! I've always been a fan of Tom Cruise. I think he's a fantastic actor. You just have to forget that he's a proper crazy in real life ;) Oblivion was interesting and very nice to look at. I so wont be having nightmares about murderous flying droids. Nope :hide: I'm scared of robots btw!

I actually really enjoyed Jack the Giant Slayer too. I think I went in with such low expectations that I was pleasantly surprised. I mean, no Oscar winner, but it had it's moments and kept me entertained. Plus, Ewan is so pretty and I loved his terribly English character. Tally-ho!

I'm so friggin tired though. Almost fell asleep at least 4 times! I almost suggested going home after Oblivion but didn't wanna miss a fillum if I could help it ;)

I'm having a super, mega, hungry day today. Made a MASSIVE tea but I've still got the munchies, so low syn treats will be had while I watch Archer.xx

I get mine from Sainsbury's. And sometimes Morrison's. I know they're the same, 2, syns. I think Tesco do one but I can't remember the synnage. xx

Thanks I'll look out for them always like to have something in quick for when I'm busy x

I really enjoyed both films! I've always been a fan of Tom Cruise. I think he's a fantastic actor. You just have to forget that he's a proper crazy in real life ;) Oblivion was interesting and very nice to look at. I so wont be having nightmares about murderous flying droids. Nope :hide: I'm scared of robots btw!

I actually really enjoyed Jack the Giant Slayer too. I think I went in with such low expectations that I was pleasantly surprised. I mean, no Oscar winner, but it had it's moments and kept me entertained. Plus, Ewan is so pretty and I loved his terribly English character. Tally-ho!

I'm so friggin tired though. Almost fell asleep at least 4 times! I almost suggested going home after Oblivion but didn't wanna miss a fillum if I could help it ;)

I'm having a super, mega, hungry day today. Made a MASSIVE tea but I've still got the munchies, so low syn treats will be had while I watch Archer.xx

How do you feel about Daleks Then???

I used to make sure I sat very close to mum when they turned to face me on the tv sceen and shouted "exterminate". I was a bit miffed that mum was never concerned for me.....
Got the chance of going in a real live dalek - I did not want to . I was scared by my Nana made me. I was so frightened I was going to exterminate every one! I was about 7 then! My brother and I then went off to sit on Santa's lap (in the days that you still could, [shudder] and I was so offended that he stank of beer!).

Dalek's are scary in their own right. Cyber Men are terrifying. K9 on the other hand ;) Check these old pics out.... (I hadn't realised how embarrassing these were lol)

I am terrified of Terminators tho. Doesn't stop me watching films with robots in, but they do freak me out!!

Had a nice day yesterday. I had my Lush spa treatment :D It was most definitely a deep tissue massage lol. It was amazing though, the whole experience. Like nothing I've ever experienced going for a treatment. Even better than when me and Caz went to a 5* hotel in Manchester for a spa day!!
The therapist came to get me and we sat down in a beautiful English country kitchen and had a chat, a cup of tea, and I filled in the usual health questionnaire. She showed me 4 massage bars, explained a bit about them, and asked me to pick my favourite and the one I wanted to be used during the massage. I've been a Lush fan for a LONG time so know the products really well, but they advise you to go by how you feel on the day and how you senses guide you. So I went with Therapy ;)
She then showed me the jelly discs and explained that they're kept on ice on the room to be used on difficult areas if they appear. And then I got to dunk a Big Blue ballistic (sea salt, seaweed, and lime) in to a big jug and let it bubble away. She explained how this massage works and that the idea of it is based around tugging and pulling ropes on a boat! And the music that's been designed for it is based on sea shanties. Exciting! She did warn me about how she deals with knots and awkward muscles and said she would use her thumbs to put a lot of pressure on some and others she would use her whole hand or forearms to put pressure over a whole area.
I got to use the bathroom which is HUGE! And has a massive shower with all the products you could ever need. They've really gone all out!
Then we went to my treatment room and it was all worn wooden floors and cabinets, tea lights dotted about, a sea green light coming from under the bed, and the sounds of the sea and a creaking ship coming from the speakers. Just before she left me to naked up she poured the ballistic stuff from the jug in to a bowl at the foot of the bed. It instantly overflowed waves of beautiful smelling clouds (dry ice?) that rolled out across the whole floor! It was like standing in a dry sea. Honestly!
The therapist was so lovely and put me at ease and I really didn't feel that self conscious about going down to just my undercrackers ;)
The massage itself was unbelievable! It basically covered everything from my neck, right down to my fingers and toes. I was pushed, pulled, smoothed, and massaged in every way imaginable lol. My arms were moved quite a lot in to different positions to get to different muscle groups and to open up certain bits and whatever. She worked on my chest coz I told her about the scar tissue causing tension in my neck and shoulders. I also warned her about my back and when it was time to flip over she went all out! Yeah, some bits were painful or uncomfortable, but as soon as the pressure was taken off you could feel what had happened. I had some bits where I felt my muscle jump from under her thumb. That was the most bizarre sensation!! I couldn't decide whether it made me want to laugh or cry. And when she used my thumbs along my side, between my hips and ribs, I couldn't help but let a giggle out :eek: I'm not even ticklish!
I did get to have the jelly disc used up on my shoulders, and that was an interesting sensation. But again, you could feel what it was doing!

I was a little unsure about how the music would work, but it was amazing! They've done a fantastic job producing that! It was relaxing, uplifting, and jaunty all at the same time. And the woman's voice was beautiful! There were a couple towards the end, you could hear it building up to a big finish, that actually had me grinning!!

Afterwards she made me a cup of tea and put in a couple of droppers from a bottle labelled "Ships Rum" :D And I got a biscuit. Then a big glass of water. I felt so light headed and 'off with the fairies'! We sat and chatted for a while. She said my back needs more work and that she could have spent the whole hour just working on it :eek: I might save up for a couple of months and go back for a Tailor Made (which is a 30min version of the Good Hour focusing on an area you want!) We talked about the other treatments and what they do and what's involved and what her favourites are. There's one called The Comforter that starts with a full body chocolate body mask/scrub!

All in all I'm COMPLETELY sold on the Lush spa. It is expensive, but having experienced it I can safely say it is worth every penny. Me and my friend Caz desperately want to try the treatment called The Spell. It's a foot treatment that works on reflexoligy principles and includes lots of nice foot products and then you get a head and shoulder massage while the foot mask is setting. The therapist said everyone falls asleep lol!

Anyway, I'll stop going on now. But it has totally rekindled my love of Lush. Not that it had gone, but I'm back to being a Lush fangirl again ;)

Had a nice lunch with my Mum and Sister in Las Iguanas. New veggie stuff!!! I had brie and Mango empenada's to start (beautiful) and a beetroot and bean burger with sweet potato fries for my main. That was odd, but nice, and incredibly filling.

I went to the Apple store to see how bad my iPod is. I got helped out by a stunningly beautiful man lol. But I think my little iPod is deaded :( He restored it for me but even then it was tw*tting about. He kept stroking it and saying "Poor little iPod" LOL. It's only 3 or 4 years old, so I'm a bit miffed it's died. It's an iPod Touch, so not exactly a cheap one :( He said to try and put some music on it, but he wasn't hopeful. Oh well, will have to save up for a new one. Don't want a Touch now that I have my Nexus tho. But I do want one with a screen, which would be a Nano, and they're not exactly cheap either. Oh well, I don't use it so much now that I drive, so not in too much rush I guess.

I met my friends at the cinema later on to see Evil Dead. Which is just terrible ;) Not as bad as the original, but that wasn't hard to beat!! Took some M&S veggie Percy and Colin sweets with me and a Creme Egg. And snacked on bread, Matzo, cheese spread, and crisps when I got home. I dunno what's wrong with me at the moment. My SW motivation lasts just until I'm having a meal off plan and then it all goes out of the window for the day.
I'm meeting Caz later today for coffee and all I can think about is Tiffin. Just NO! :rolleyes:

Feeling the after effects of the massage today. I'm rather achey, very tired, and got a headache. Once the muscles calm down and all the crap from my lymphatic system has been flushed out I should feel great. Hopefully :p

Anyway, I will attempt an on plan day today. Need to find my motivation again!!x

That sounds brilliant - want to know more. Where was it - how much was it - how long were you there etc etc?????

Lunch sounded nice.

My ipod has died a death - OH said it just wants a new battery,, I wouldn't know I only listen to it.:)

That sounds brilliant - want to know more. Where was it - how much was it - how long were you there etc etc?????

Lunch sounded nice.

My ipod has died a death - OH said it just wants a new battery,, I wouldn't know I only listen to it.:)

It was at the Lush Spa in Liverpool. The treatment itself was an hour (The Good Hour) but I was there almost 2hrs in all with all the chatting and stuff. They're in no hurry to kick you out :) My treatment was £80. But they have treatments ranging from £45 to £120. There's a few spa's dotted throughout the country.

I don't think you can replace iPod batteries :confused:

Sounds heavenly! I'd kill for a massage!

Sounds like you had a fab time xxx

I do like a good massage. Only had 4 in my entire life tho and one was awful! Lush spa have completely won me over though and I would definitely think about booking a Tailor Made every so often to sort out my back and shoulders. But would like to try the others too. I just can't afford big stuff like that very often.x

God I feel rough. Have had the worst headache ever all day :(

I have, however, worked out why I can't stop eating sh*t! It's the meds change kicking in :( I'm trying to control it as best I can and now I've realised what's going on I'll be able to work at it a bit more. It's so damn hard tho!!
I have eaten yet more rubbish today, but I'm determined not to let it totally get the better of me. When I first went on to these meds I literally could not stop eating and put on over 2st. That will NOT happen this time!!! My plan is a low syn day tomorrow and I'm staying home so not subjected to temptation from coffee shops and the like So will try and keep it below 10 syns.
Sunday we may be going out to the veggie place to try their Sunday roast and look at watches for Mum in town. So major temptation.

Next week should be fine as I'm in work on lates Mon-Wed. But taking my Sister to Manchester airport on Thursday and planning to stop at Ikea on the way back. Probably for lunch. But, to be completely honest, if I can stay on plan until then it'll be an absolute miracle at the moment. So that will be my short term goal :)

Just need to get on top of it and stop giving in. I'm never like this :( Fell so embarrassed! :eek:

Especially as I have some lovely new followers and I'm less than inspiring, always moaning, and being terrible with food. I really do promise to get back to my 'normal' self asap ;)

Have brilliant weekends guys.xx

Back