Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

It was at the Lush Spa in Liverpool. The treatment itself was an hour (The Good Hour) but I was there almost 2hrs in all with all the chatting and stuff. They're in no hurry to kick you out :) My treatment was £80. But they have treatments ranging from £45 to £120. There's a few spa's dotted throughout the country.

I don't think you can replace iPod batteries :confused:

That makes mine look a real bargain then at £7 - but would love to go there, sounded brilliant.

Yes you can replace iPod batteries - got one just before we left home but no time to sort it out -there is a youtube to show you how to do it.

Will have to pick your brains about Liverpool. We have just bought a house in North Wales (that's it above my stats) and it is years since we have been to Liverpool, Manchester, Chester etc and really looking forward to re-discovering these places.

Last edited:
It'll be a treat. But I'm very much sold :D

My iPod unfortunately is f*cked up software wise and cannot be saved :( That is cool about the batteries tho! The battery on mine is amazing, even for 3 years old.

Oooh where about in North Wales? The house looks so pretty :D I'm crappy on Manchester, except that they have a Giraffe restaurant.... Chester and Liverpool, feel free to ask away :D

I just watched Start Trek and was giggling all the way through at bits that Eddie Izzard talks about. So now watching Eddie Izzard's Circle and laughing like a loon ;) "Give me a ****in' banana" It's cheered me up no end. The Jack Daniels has also helped, even though I now realise I don't like it any more :confused: I think drinking nice, sophisticated whiskies has ruined JD for me ;)
Have been alright food wise today and I don't think I've gone over my syns. Veggie sweeties are calling to me though and, to be honest, I'd rather eat them and get rid of them so I can attempt to be good next week without them calling me from the cupboard!

Made a HUGE pan of chilli for tea. It's got about 4 portions leftover ;) Going to do a small portion to have with jacket spud at work on Monday. On lates next week *sulk* x

WOW that lush spa sounds AMAZING! Thanks for all the detail- really interesting to hear how much effort they put into it. Def sounds worth the money!

Sorry about your ipod touch :( I have one too and totally smashed it up within a week of having it by dropping it once :mad: I took it in and they gave me a brand new one for £100, but think they only do that if you have the current model or it is within a couple of years. Still bloody expensive considering I'd only just got it!

Meds affecting your appetite is annoying! How are they affecting your mood? Do you feel them helping now?

So glad you are a Ewan fan girl like me :D he really is pretty. You must watch Down With Love, he is so hot and charming in it!!

Btw those darlek pics- wow you've changed! Such a difference, you can really see your weight loss compared to now!! :D
X

I've always, always been a Lush fan, but the spa has totally rekindled my love for it now :D Most of my cosmetics are Lush or Body Shop anyway, but I think I'll be making a little more effort to visit Lush a bit more now. It's crappy not having a bath tho! But I do have a big stash of Lush stuff for whenever I stay in a hotel or at a friend's who has a bath ;)

Not really feeling a mood change yet. If anything I feel worse and am having terrible mood swings!! But I'm stubborn and I'll give them a fair chance :) Hopeing all side effects calm the f*ck down soon!!

My iPod is at least 3 years old. I got it with a student grant from the OU and I haven't been on one of their courses for 2 years now. I'm sad about it and annoyed seen as Apple products everyone else has appear to live forever! I'm in no hurry to replace it really now that I have my Nexus. And my car doesn't have a iPod socket, so I have my CD's in their. I will get a music only iPod at some point, but yeah, when I can afford to. I do like the Nano's ;)

Down With Love is on my wishlist now ;) I've always loved Ewan, I think he's brill. I did like his character in Jack, very funny and charming!!w

Thank you about the pics :eek: I think they were taken before I started SW. I can't find dates on any of the pics :confused: But I think it was anyway. I can see the difference in pics, but not in real life. Stupid bloody brain!! But yeah, thanks dude :D x

So far today I've eaten porridge with raisins in. And 2 small bits of toast with cheese spread on. Going for a carvery with my Mum and my friends in a bit :D I never get the veggie option coz, basically, they all have cheese on. Why would I want a Quorn lasagne with gravy?! Ahem, so yeah, I just basically get the no meat carvery. Mmmmmm!!!

We were supposed to be going in to town for something for Mum and then to the veggie place to try their roast, but we changed our mind. Another time :)

Quorn roast at a carvery would be amazing!! I love that :D But yeah thinks like lasagne and cheesy tarts do NOT go with stuffing and gravy ;)

It was very nice thank you. Didn't get a dessert, but only coz the new ones I'd seen online they didn't have *sulk* Mum bought me a Magnum to bring home to watch a film with tho :whistle:

Was lovely to have a catch up with my friends. Alright I saw them to go see Evil Dead on Thurs and then I saw Caz for hours on Friday. But still ;)

Back on plan and got tasty noms for work tomorry :)

Night guys and hope Monday isn't too rubbish for y'all!xx

Monday Food:

Breakfast: Porridge (vanilla & honey), banana, Splenda, almond milk, and Maple syrup (Part HexA1, HexB2, + 0.5)

First break: Raspberries, blackberries, and a passion fruit Danio (1.5)

Lunch: 2 Jacket spuds, tub of 1 syn chilli, cheese, cottage cheese, salad, and syn free dressing (half HexA1 + 1)
Little tub of WW orange jelly (0.5)

Tea: Country Vegetable Pasta N Sauce, a Quorn steak, veg bag, cheese, and a bit of dressing (HexA2 + 0.5)

Snack: Chewy Delight (HexB2) Funsize Maltesers (5)
Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 9
Syns left: 6

Exercise: Work

Last edited:
Tuesday food:

Breakfast: Porridge (apple & blueberry), banana, Splenda, almond milk, and Maple syrup (Part HexA1, HexB2, + 0.5)

First break: Raspberries, blackberries, and an Activia.

Lunch: 4 little posh potato jackets, 2 Quorn sausages, interesting bbq beans - onion, mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn, and cherry plum tomatoes. Cheese. Salad, beetroot, and teeny bit of dressing (half HexA1 + 2)
WW jelly (0.5)

Break: An apple.

Tea: Quorn meatballs, ratatouille, tagliatelle, cheese, salad, and dressing (HexA2 + 0.5)

Snack: Chewy Delight (HexB2) and a little bag of Dinosaur biscuits (5)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 8.5
Syns saved: 12.5

Exercise: Work. Knackered and my knees are really painful. I know when I've worked hard at work coz my old lady joints kick off ;)

20 crunches, 20 push ups, and 10 tricep dips.

Last edited:
Do you usually have those WW jellies? When I have made them they have been a bit "watery" even when I have reduced the amount of water in them. They always tend to drop into the bowl when I have taken some out.
When is weigh day?

You sound like you have had great week with all the the cinema trips, lunch out with your mum and the treatment in lush sounds awesome!!! Glad you put a wee link in your signature its so easy to find you now. How stalkeresk do i sound?? lol.

I have noticed that all veggie options in restaurants seem fully cheese ladden or drown in sauce. I'm sure its a pain.

Hope the yukky feeling from the meds has started to subside chum!!!

Funny how no-one seems to see the difference in their weight! Maybe we have that thing annorexics have when they look in the mirror and see fat even though they are boney!
Shame that the veggie options arent great at that sort of place. Hope you enjoyed a yorkshire pud or two though! :p p.s. I'm craving a magnum now- damn you! Dare I ask how many syns they are?
G bought some low fat Ben and Jerries frozen yoghurt for me- it's chocolate fudge brownie flavour! 150cal for 100ml though :| so that's like 7.5 syns for a 5th of the tub, and usually I'd have half!! :p

Quorn roast at a carvery would be amazing!! I love that :D But yeah thinks like lasagne and cheesy tarts do NOT go with stuffing and gravy ;)

It was very nice thank you. Didn't get a dessert, but only coz the new ones I'd seen online they didn't have *sulk* Mum bought me a Magnum to bring home to watch a film with tho :whistle:

Was lovely to have a catch up with my friends. Alright I saw them to go see Evil Dead on Thurs and then I saw Caz for hours on Friday. But still ;)

Back on plan and got tasty noms for work tomorry :)

Night guys and hope Monday isn't too rubbish for y'all!xx

Excuuuuuuse me! Lasagne and cheesey tart can go with gravy and stuffing. The Deathworm says so!

Do you usually have those WW jellies? When I have made them they have been a bit "watery" even when I have reduced the amount of water in them. They always tend to drop into the bowl when I have taken some out.
When is weigh day?

They are a bit watery. But I do like them. Besides, not many jelly options for veggies are there? :( The orange one's my favourite. I tried their 'dessert whip' things and they're 'orrible ;)

I don't really have a WI day. Whenever there's no one near the scales in work :p Will most likely be Monday as I'm in at 8am, so not many people around then.x

You sound like you have had great week with all the the cinema trips, lunch out with your mum and the treatment in lush sounds awesome!!! Glad you put a wee link in your signature its so easy to find you now. How stalkeresk do i sound?? lol.

I have noticed that all veggie options in restaurants seem fully cheese ladden or drown in sauce. I'm sure its a pain.

Hope the yukky feeling from the meds has started to subside chum!!!

The Lush treatment was amazing! I did go in to a 'healing crisis' after, but it was to be expected considering everything! Can't wait till I can do another one :D Was amazing!!!!

I hope the side effects bugger off soon too. Thank you.xx

Last edited:
Funny how no-one seems to see the difference in their weight! Maybe we have that thing annorexics have when they look in the mirror and see fat even though they are boney!
Shame that the veggie options arent great at that sort of place. Hope you enjoyed a yorkshire pud or two though! :p p.s. I'm craving a magnum now- damn you! Dare I ask how many syns they are?
G bought some low fat Ben and Jerries frozen yoghurt for me- it's chocolate fudge brownie flavour! 150cal for 100ml though :| so that's like 7.5 syns for a 5th of the tub, and usually I'd have half!! :p

Like a body dismorphia? Someone told me recently that they'd read that it can take years to see yourself as you truly are after weight loss. It is odd isn't it?

I had a Magnum Infinity. Can't remember the cals, but remember looking at it and thinking "That's like a days syns!" Eeek! I love ice cream, but I have to really be in the mood for it. Not very often I want it. Unlike chocolate, which I could eat forever :p

The Ben & Jerry's is worth it for the small amounts. The frozen yogurt ones are just as rich as the full fat, so it still feels like a massive treat. I don't buy them very often though. xx

Wow! Lots of visitors today :D *waves*

Been really busy and tired. I had my yearly review at work yesterday. TWO hours!!!!!!!! Most of it was us chatting and laughing about all sorts of crap, so it was fine. I did have one point I had to argue and I did stand up for myself :eek: But apart from one thing it was all very positive. Some points had been written before we had our chat the other week, which then gave reasons for some of the things on there. So kinda wiped them off/gave decent reasons, etc..
Today was very busy and the other VCA who was working the fron with me was on a half day early, so left half an hour after I got in. So was run ragged in consults 'looking after' 4 vets, a few nurses, and running round to the back to help out. I did get to put together my first aid kit and took pictures. That was a fun 40mins of p*ssing about ;)
I also got to cuddle and carry round an adorable puppy for a while. Which ALWAYS makes up for crappy stuff and doesn't happen anywhere near as much as it should. Puppies are awesome!!

Stopped at Sainsbury's on the way home coz I really wanted some Coke and thought I might as well look for bargains too. Still NO low fat Quorn sausages :cry::mad:
Did get some nice healthy stuff on offer tho. Bought a bag of crisps called Hoops and Crosses-work out at 4syns a bag.

Could someone double check that Shape 0% yogurts are free now? I know one has a syn value, but can't remember which. I bought the tropically ones.

Had a nice tea, got some snack, and watching an episode of Blackpool before I go to bed. It's weird watching David Morrissey as loveable rogue Ripley seen as I've been scared to death of him as The Governor for the last few months. I love him though, he's one of my favourite actors! Me and the Mothership saw him as Macbeth last year, which was epic!

Anyway, not in work till 4 tomorrow (stupid bloody shift!!) and have my exam re-sit. Which I can not be arsed with, but it's gotta be done. Was only one mark off a pass last time, so fingers crossed my brain doesn't f*ck it up for me this time :rolleyes: Bit hard studying exams when you have severe depression fog and can't remember what you did 5 minutes ago!! Will give it a go tho.

Hope everyone's ok. Thank you all for stopping by :) x

Back