Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Hey matey!

I know, right? I don't feel quite as good today, but I will take the one good day every so often :)

If you like Seth's other stuff I really would recommend A Million Ways. It is really daft, but I liked it.

I watched Alien Resurrection this afternoon, went and got Mum and did some shopping, stopped in at Rachelle's to see what the workies have been up to - the kitchen and bathroom have gone :D Then me and Mum went the pictures.

OMG Edge of Tomorrow is incredible!! Fantastic, original sci-fi. Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt work so well together. And the trailers were done very well. They didn't give anything away and I wasn't expecting half of what happened. I've ruined 3 nails!!! Go see it. Awesome film :D

And I once again avoided naughty snacks at the cinema and the ridiculous amount of cakes that are no populating our house!! John brought Costco cupcakes back yesterday and Rachelle's friend made her cupcakes because she's not been well. So. Much. CAKE!!!!!! The SW Gods are testing me this week.....

Oh and I saw a Citigo out in the wild today. Handsome devil!! xx

I think you can safely say you've passed the test laid out by the SW gods :D
I don't fancy that Edge of Tomorrow, seems like a sci-fi version of groundhog day lol. Not a sci-fi fan so I might give that one a miss.
According to the SW site they're 3 syns each :) The quorn t'key ones are nice, I put cajun spices on them sometimes or sweet chilli x x x

Well it is VERY Sci-Fi but the going back in time bits were well done and it honestly wasn't boring at all. But yeah, it is a sci-fi action fillum. Maybe catch it if it ends up on Netflix ;)

Thanks for the syns of the burgers! Think they will be my after work treat tea this week!
Are the Turk'y ones half a syn?

I know, the SW Gods really are pushing me this week!! But 3 cinema trips and house full of cake hasn't defeated me yet. I I have nice, on plan food and treats for my working weekend. Hope there aren't too many more temptations tho! There really is only so much a girl can take. My Mum even offered to buy my some fries at McDonalds before the cinema! *hides*

Me and the doggies are watching Beetlejuice. Bought the dvd the other day because I realised the last time I saw it was when we had it on video!! Tim Burton before he got samey and cast the same people every time ;) This is one of the big films from my childhood! xx

Free?! ZOMG!! :D Awesome!! I picked up a box of them and a box of the free sausages as they're 2 for £3 at the moment. Can't wait to try the turk'y ones now!!
Thanks for your help with shopping and syns :)

Beetlejuice is as old as my Sister :eek: A lot of my favourites are from this time tho, especially Ghostbusters and ALIEN. Just up to the exorcism scene, it's so sad!! xx

Glad to be of some use lol. Asda had the quorn steaks and chilled products 3 for £5, I got some the other day and got a packet of their wild garlic and parsley sausages.

Now I feel old I was 16 when beetlejuice came out :eek: Loved Ghost busters and adored back to the future, I think I went to see that one 4 times at the cinema :) x x

Morrison's have the steaks and grills half price ATM - about £1.20 :)

Haha Rachelle is 5 years younger than me, if that helps?! ;) I seriously need to re-watch Back to the Future, its been a very long time!!
I think Ghostbusters is getting a re-release for its 30th anniversary this year!! One of my earliest memories is watching that with my Dad in our old house and us hiding behind the couch :D. I did see it on the big screen a few years ago, but will definitely go again.

Just got into bed and gonna read for a bit. Reading The Intruders, which is coming on to TV soon. John Simm's the lead!! Exciting! I'm loving the book :D

Nighty night mate.xx

Friday food:

Lunch:
2 free Quorn sausages
Cheesy scrambled eggs with mushrooms and orange peppers (half HexA1)
Spaghetti hoops
Handful of cherry tomatoes
Wholemeal toast (HexB1)
Bbq sauce (1)

Tea:
2 Quorn Turk'y burgers
Big load of spicy veg (see below)
Mexican rice
Spicy cheese and regular cheese (HexA2 + rest of HexA1)
Extra light mayo and bbq sauce (1.5)

Snacks:
Chewy Delight (HexB2)
2 Hotel Chocolat chocs (6)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. Ribena.

Syns used: 8.5
Syns saved: 42

Last edited:
Busy busy busy day!

I'm just making tea and also Sunday's lunch lol. Decided I wanted to try the turk'y burgers and my friend said she was having burrito's for tea. So I'm making a big batch of spicy veg! Will split it between tonight and putting it in a ravioli/Quorn mince bake for Sunday work.
The veg is onions, mushrooms, 3 diff colour peppers, courgette, sweetcorn, and jalapenos cooked in herbs, spices, Tabasco, and a bit of tomato puree with chilli in :)

Today I've had the bunnies all out in the run. Anya and Saddam went first. They were out for 50mins in all and had 3 fights :( They did get less intense each time. Bit disappointed, but will just have to keep trying. At least they didn't kill each other ..... Got some cute pics of the other two tho, will put them up in a bit.

So I did full cleans on all the bunny houses and runs. Set them each up with food, hay (5 types!!), grass, a branch from the apple tree, apple, greens, celery, green beans, banana, wholemeal toast, and fibre sticks. Yeah, I totally don't look after my rabbits or give them enough stuff...... :rolleyes:
I also de-poo'd the garden. Well, as best I can with the grass being so long. It's a bloody nightmare!

I've also:
cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes
hoovered all of downstairs
Played fetch with Dave
Put together a mixed bag of hay for Rocco and then realised just how badly he needed cleaning out. So cleaned his cage and then needed to hoover the room, which then made me hoover the rest of upstairs :rolleyes:
Did some washing and put it out too.
Fed the hounds.
Then made food.

I'm so tired :p And I've picked the worst day possible to do all of this. Will have to try and relax this evening!! :faint2: Will put a film on I think. x

By'eck I feel tired just reading that never mind doing it. Put your feet up and enjoy a film :)

Naughty bunnies :( hopefully they'll settle down soon. It won't let me see the pictures :(

Your tea sounds yummy :drool: x x x

Yeah the photo uploader hasn't worked! Dunno why. they're the ones on FB tho. Will try again :)

I'm knackered and achy now. Don't know what came over me today. Stuff just HAD to be done. I'm ashamed at how bad Rocco's cage had gotten tho. I will fully admit it was awful and I don't actually remember when it was last done. Must keep on top of it more and look after him better!!
I feel good for what I've done today and really made up I could do it. But most definitely a silly day to do it on. Oh well.... Lol

Will post tomorrow's food now before I forget what I've done!! x

Last edited:
Saturday food: Working 9:30 - 8. Lame! Lotsa nice food tho!

Breakfast:
Weetabix (HexB1)
Banana
Kara milk (part HexA1)
Maple syrup (1)

First break:
Fruit tub - strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and cherries
Shape 0%

Lunch:
Quorn mince and spicy veg
Cheese (Half HexA1)
Jacket spud
Salad and low cal dressing (0.5)
Rest of the fruit

Evening break:
mini Cadbury's fingers (5)

Tea:
2 Quorn turk'y burgers
Fried red onion and red peppers
Cheese (HexA2)
Low Fat Supernoodles
Wholemeal bread (HexB2)
Extra light mayo, mustard, and bbq sauce (1.5)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Coke Zero.

Snack:
1 Hotel Chocolat choc and a mini Malteaser bunny (6)

Syns used: 14
Syns saved: 43

Last edited:
I've been a bit AWOL!

Glad you've had a good couple of days - you've done so well SW-wizened despite people putting temptations in your way! Wow - you've been busy today; you quite put me to shame. Love the bunnies. Lol at Peggy being a slug! She's much cuter than the slugs I'm unfortunate enough to 'own'.

Food looks good - and your's doesn't look so bad, either!!

Ugh; you've got one of your long days tomorrow. Hope it's not too manic.

Aye, working all of this weekend so 9:30-8 both days as I'm on the late shift. Hilarious that the "late" shift starts at 9:30am.....#

I really have had a good couple of days. Feel a bit "lighter" and a bit happier. I was playing fetch with Dave before and I was thinking "this isn't so bad" :) The work blues are creeping in and so are the aches and pains from me going a bit nuts lol. Trying to stay happy and not too gloomy. I'm working with good people this weekend so I'm hoping that will at least help. Always good to be working with good people.

I'm actually kinda impressed with myself and my food this week. Shows I do still indeed have will power occasionally. And I've made some different meals and not relied on the same ones all the time. Have enjoyed it :) Got some nice healthy stuffs for work, hoping it keeps me on the straight and narrow!!

The bunnies are brill. I love the pictures I manage to get of them sometimes. Peggy's such a character!
Hoping I will be able to get a happy couple photo of Anya and Saddam in the next couple of weeks. They'll be so much happier with a companion so they need to get over it and just get on!! Rabbits are stubborn, territorial creatures. Don't make life easy for themselves :rolleyes:

Hope you've been ok Patty. Did you survive work with your annoying colleague?! x

Hi!

Hope your ok and work doesn't go too badly for you this weekend.

Just to let you know I picked up the citigo last night and it's AMAZING! Really fun to drive :). You'll love the PID thing - it tells you what cd your playing and has a dab radio - need to explore it more but so far so good!

Loving the bunnies!

Have a good weekend xx

Oh MrsK81 you bloody show off ;) If you find any interesting bits and pieces do let me know. I reckon it'll take me the 3.5 years of my finance to get the setting on my PID right :p Just the same as my phone or my tablet lol!

Is it all zoomy and sleek and fun? I'm so jealous you have yours already. Mine should be at Skoda now!!!!!!!!!!

Well guys I am a t*t and took the wrong tub of food with me lol. I took the dry mince and spicy veg I was supposed to mix ravioli in to. So I had a jacket spud, salad, and a very dry mix of mince and veg. To be fair, it was quite nice. But I opened the tub and went "Oh sh*t!!" LOL! And it's messed up my food plan for tomorrow as I don't want to use a HexB or have a potato as I want burger and chips for tea tomorrow. Actually, I could skip the bread and have it for lunch. Hmmmmm decisions ;)

Will change my food diary now. Eejit!
Work wasn't actually too bad. Too long! But not that bad really. I met a cat called Mr Meowington, which is a pretty epic name! And also assisted on a cat caesarian and got my own kitten still in it's sack and everything. Got to break him out, clear his face, get him breathing, etc!! That doesn't really get old ;) And mine was all stripey and cute :D
But yeah, we ended up with virtually empty kennels, not too busy in the waiting room, etc... I even got to do some cleaning and tidying when I had the phone, which is unheard of in recent weeks.
God help us tomorrow if we have to play catch up!! Hopefully everyone will stay away till Monday, when I'm not in ;)

Got to work with the nurse who trained me at my old practice today. Not seen her in aaaaages!! She was doing a shift for the private vet team. Great to have a catch up :)

Hope everyone is having nice weekends and not been flooded or knocked out by hailstones! x

Sunday food: Another loooong work day.

Breakfast:
Weetabix (HexB1)
Banana
Kara milk (part HexA1)
Maple syrup (1)

First break:
Fruit tub - strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and cherries
Shape 0%

Lunch:
Burgers and interesting beans (2)
Cheese (rest of HexA1)
Salad.
BBQ sauce (1)

Evening break: Funsize Maltesers (5)

Tea:
LOTS of SW chips thanks to my Mum ;)
Spicy bean burgers (3)
Cheese (HexA2)
Wholemeal bread (HexB2)
Mayo and bbq sauce (1.5)

End of week treat: Cadbury's Boost (13)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. Squash. Cherry bourbon (3)

Syns used: 29.5
Syns saved: 13.5

Last edited:
Back