Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Oh and I got emails from my tutor today. FOUR distinctions!!!! FOUR!!!!!!!! :bunnydance:

A massive well done on your distinctions :D

Glad work was ok today, I think it helps when you're on long shifts you wouldn't want a long sh1tty shift :( That cat's name is awesome may have to nick if I ever get a chance of getting another cat :) And I'm so jealous of you handling the baby kitten, I delivered one of my cat's kittens years and years ago, it was amazing watching them come out like little marbles :D

Ooops with the mix up, easily done my trick is to forget it altogether lol.

I hope tomorrow isn't catch up and you have another good shift x x x

Everyone meet Sven
SvenSkoda.jpg

I'm absolutely exhausted, so just a short post from me this evening. Apparently it is very important that I get a complete recovery day after a working weekend. I am destroyed today!!

Me and Rachelle went to lunch at the veggie place I've been wanting to try for a while. It was ok, but not as AMAZING as the reviews seem to suggest. My meal was definitely better than Rachelle's ;) I had a big toasted sandwich of fried halloumi, tomato, cucumber, and salsa, with a side salad and some fruit. Nicked Rachelle's pineapple ;) I turned down cake as they didn't sound too interesting and I knew we were going for tea tonight.

I picked up Michelle on the way home and met Mum back there then we were off to Ikea and to see what Sven could do on the motorway. And he proper zoomed!! Got to 70 with a decent roar and much quicker than the Peugeot too! Very impressed. It's so quiet though that I kept dropping speed as I couldn't hear the engine properly - or at least not as much as my other car. Changing gears is proving a similar problem as I could really hear the Peugeot needing to change gear, but this isn't as obvious. But very quick, a very very comfortable drive, and really impressive :)
I do have a problem with finding the right seat and steering wheel height. The comfortable settings for me mean I can't see the speedometer properly between 20 and 40 mph!! So need to play with that so I can see the bloody thing. lol! Esp as I can't hear the engine as well and judge speed/gears from that!

But it's fantastic to drive. I've not stalled or crunched the gears or anything. No hassle at all!

That's enough from me. An off plan food day for me, which is why I saved some syns from last week. Back to it tomorrow.

Thank you for the messages guys. Hope you're all ok.xx

Green Flag sorted!! I still had to pay the rest of the policy because I'd called them out. But I could have either paid it today or left the repayments to run out and pay it off that way. But then he said to change it to the new car seen as I'm paying it anyway and it halved the repayments!! So now just got 3 more payments of just £4. He's already set it so it doesn't auto-renew so all sorted and actually saved me some money!!

Aviva guy was a bit annoying and didn't believe that the quotes I got were less than what he was offering. So he took my number to go thru my quotes and call me back. I was right ;) Twice this has happened now!! And if I were to just add on the new car rather than set up a new policy from the start it would cost more than just cancelling and setting up a new one :confused: By about £100 I think!! Sooooo...he did try to offer me something but I stopped him and asked just to cancel the policy and I would have a look round and set it up myself. Plus it means I can abuse Top Cashback and get over £70 from them ;) So will save me quite a bit of money. Just trying to set it up now but I need my Sister's boyfriends date of birth. Adding them both to the policy as an emergency situation type thing.

I have a horrible, horrible headache today. Feel so sick!! But had to make these phone calls today!!

Damn! Can't get cashback. My new quote for the car was almost £200 more than the original one. Chatted to someone from Aviva online and he retrieved the quote for me and gave the number. Could only do it over the phone, so couldn't go thru a cashback site :(
BUT would rather miss out on £70 cashback than pay almost £200 extra. Bloody hell!! insurance is so changeable isn't it?!

So set up the new policy and had to pay the 2 months deposit of £55. And the monthly repayments are just under £30! :)

Ah well, at least it's all sorted now. Can take a deep breath :) New policy includes Mum, Rachelle, and John as well as basic courtesy car cover. Sorted!!

Sorry you've got a nasty headache, I hope it soon goes.
Good news on the breakdown cover :D And glad you've got you're insurance sorted after all that hassle, silly isn't it? Good job you kept the original quote x x x

I didn't keep it! I deleted all the emails. Eeeek!! But, luckily, they could see my quote history and pull out the cheapest one with everything I wanted *phew*

Really impressed with the service from Green Flag. So helpful!

My headache's horrible. Feel like something is trying to burrow out!! My shoulders are really sore too. Probably tension!! Grrr....
We went to see Maleficent at the cinema. Had to wear my glasses and the noise was sickening. Stupid illness!! The film was fantastic though. Beautiful, clever, great story, and a brilliant cast. Stunning film! Would recommend it :)

Food on plan tho, will write it up in a bit. Mum even tried to tempt me with Poppets, Freddo's, and biscuits. Bugger off woman :p

Tuesday food.

Lunch:
2 free Quorn sausages
Cheesy scrambled eggs with red onion, red pepper, and mushroom (half HexA1)
Spaghetti hoops
Handful of cherry tomatoes
Wholemeal toast (HexB1)
Bbq sauce (1)

Tea:
Quorn steak topped with jalapenos and pickles
Mac & cheese Pasta N Sauce (2 + part HexA1 for Koko milk)
Veg bag - carrots, broccoli, cauliflower
Cheese (HexA2)

Snack:
Small bowl of raspberries, cherries, and blackberries
Shape 0%
Chewy Delight (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee. Ribena.

Syns used: 3
Syns saved: 12

Last edited:
Your headache sounds awful, probably is tension with all the phone calls you've made today :(
I've heard good things about it, may have to have a look. We're seriously thinking about getting a cineworld unlimited pass, there's not one in Leeds but there's one in Wakefield and one in Bradford. The one in Wakefield is probably as close to us as the Showcase we go to now and it's something we both enjoy and could do on my days off :D

And well done on resisting your mum's tempting food x x x

I couldn't recommend an Unlimited Card enough. It's bloody fantastic and saves sooooo much money. And you can go whenever you bloody well want :D
If you do decide to buy one give me a shout. I have a friend code you can use and it means we'd both get a free month if you used it :) You could use it for Ian's too! Might as well get a freebie!
Also Top Cashback offers, or did, a great offer through them. I think it's £15 cashback, so technically another month free :) I also have friend codes for their too - can't remember if I gave you that already. Just let me know :)

Aye the headache's awful and really sickly. Horrible!! Will be going to bed soon-ish, just watching Paul :D And made my evening snack.

My Mum never gets it when I say I'm trying to be good. She buys me stuff or offers me things just to "be nice". I mean even like jelly sweets she knows I can't eat, because of gelatine, but she HAS to offer. Drives me nuts :p
I know she means well, but there are only so many times you can politely decline without either giving in to temptation or losing your temper. You know?
So will put the Freddo and Poppets in my treat box :)

Wednesday food.

Lunch:
Spicy bean burger (3) with gherkins
Spicy potato chunks
Roasted red & orange peppers and red onion
Spinach and cherry tomatoes
Wholemeal bread (HexB1)
Cheese (HexA1)
Extra light mayo & bbq sauce (1)

Tea:
Quorn steak topped with gherkins and jalapenos
Roasted veg - courgette, red & orange peppers, and tomatoes
Sweetcorn
Tomato Pasta N Sauce
Cheese (half HexA2)
Extra light mayo (0.5)

Snack:
Chewy Delight (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee. Ribena. Squash. Coke Zero. Options made with Koko milk (2 + rest of HexA1)

Syns used: 6.5
Syns saved: 20.5

Last edited:
Thank you, probably will do but not for a couple of months after the bill heavy month we've had and Sam needs to go to the vets next week to have his ear looked at :(

I know that feeling when you're trying to be good and then family offer you everything you shouldn't have :( And then you get the old line "just have one it won't hurt" and before you know it you've scoffed the lot ha ha ha ha.

Hope you're headache has gone and you're having a good day x x x

Hey Barbette!
Just give me a shout if you want the codes. You might as well get something free if you can :)

My head's horrible today. Still really sickly and my shoulders and neck are really sore too. Before I went to work I sorted the bunnies, cleaned the garden, and put washing out. Luckily work wasn't too bad and not crazy busy. Didn't have to do much cleaning or anything, so that helped. I'm doing 9am starts tomorrow and Friday though so I will have to do some actual work lol. Will just keep throwing pain meds in my face ;)

My mum's ok with the food thing. Once she asks and I say no it's fine. But she buys me and offers me so much stuff lol!

Have had a good food day. Enjoyed the roasted veggies I had for lunch so made more for tea!

Didn't sleep very well so think I'll have a hot chocolate and a cereal bar in a bit and then head to bed and hope for the best.xx

Thursday food.

Lunch:
2 free Quorn sausages
Beans with cherry tomatoes in
Cheesy scrambled eggs with mushrooms and orange pepper (half HexA1)
Wholemeal toast (HexB1)
Tomato sauce (1)

From Costa: Iced caramel latte thing with sugar free syrup and soy milk. Will say a HexA2 and I'll donate 5 syns because I don't know what the bloody hell they put in them. Just to be safe n all... I did turn down cake even though my friend got some!

Tea:
Tin of veggie ravioli (2)
Veg bag.
Cheese (rest of HexA1)
Wholemeal toast (HexB2)

Snack:
1 Hotel Chocolat choc (3)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. Ribena.

Syns used: 11
Syns saved: 24.5

Last edited:
Back