Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Thursday food. A proper veggie green day! And my favourite meal seen as I've not had it since Saturday :eek: And I enjoyed it all the more for it!! Om nom....

Lunch:
2 free Quorn sausages
Beans with cherry tomatoes
Cheesy scrambled eggs with red & yellow peppers and mushrooms (half HexA1)
Wholemeal toast (HexB1)
Tomato sauce (1)

Tea:
1 free Quorn burger topped with gherkins and cheese (rest of HexA1)
Spicy Jersey Royal's
Spicy fried onion, sweet peppers, mushrooms, and sweetcorn
Gem lettuce
Cucumber
Extra light mayo & bbq sauce (1)

Snacks:
2 Alpen Lights (HexB2)
Graze little pud - sticky toffee pudding (7)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Lemonade. Squash.

Syns used: 9
Syns saved: 21.5

Last edited:
Awwww - two bunny sweethearts!

It certainly sounds as though a good time was had by all yesterday and how great to have Sven so admired. Absolutely no idea about the bee poo but think your idea of a stronger wash solution is worth trying.

I like the look of that curry and think it's something Peter would eat. I've only got the 2013 food directory and it's not in there so I can't help, I'm afraid.

They're so cute aren't they?! I've been out to check them a few times and there's no pools of blood or tufts of hair so I reckon they're alright. The ladder up to the hutch will be interesting as Saddam is a little bit dim and it took him 2 weeks to work out the water bottle.....

Oh yes Tim has severe car envy!! I still can't actually believe I have him.

Aye, going to put up slightly stronger washer fluid and see if that helps. Bloody spots!!!

If I find out the syn value I'll let you know Patty. My Sister's bought it a couple of times and says it's really nice. xx

According to the online syn calculator it's 14 syns for the full packet.

Well done on a fabulous loss :D and well done on the presentation, go you :talk017:

It's sounds like you had a brilliant day yesterday, and it sounds like Dave had a whale of a time too :D Hope you're not paying for it today.

I gather by bee poo you mean pollen??

Lovely pictures of the bunnies, they look like a really happy couple x x x

Oof 14 syns is a bit high. Dunno how many portions it does. Must have a bucket load of oil in?!

I can't quite believe the loss. Fully expecting to get on the scales on Saturday for them to tell me I'm actually still the same weight :p

I'm really pleased with the way the presentation went. It's not like my work people give out praise all the time. Was so shocked!! Felt on a high all day!

Oh I am seriously paying for it today, but it was expected. I haven't done very much and haven't done anything even remotely course related :D

I fully believe it is bee poo ;) But yes. It's doing my head in! There are water spots and stuff on my windscreen too as the wipers just aren't doing much. Going to try and make a slightly stronger windscreen wash.

Have just done a last check on the bunnies and they're fine. I gave them another handful of food each, splitting Anya and Saddam's between two bowls, but they chose to eat out of the same bowl with their heads leaning on each other. Awwwww!!!!! They should be fine :) x

I think it's so high because it's got 18g of fat in it :(

Maybe the daily syn thing works lol.

Well have a nice rest day if that's what you need :)

That's really sweet, they sound like they're getting along great x x x

It must be oil as everything else is veggies or rice. Shame that food companies still throw tonnes of oil in stuff. And like those lovely looking veg bags you can get and when you read it it's full of butter :rolleyes: I was going to suggest that if the bag were to make 4 portions it would be ok, but it's only two! 7 syns each, ouch! I bet it's nice tho and I suppose less syns than a takeaway ;)

I really hope the bunnies get on ok. I think if they were going to kick off they would have done by now. I saw Anya nip his bum twice and chase him away, but that was in the first 5 mins and that's all. I'll try and take some more pics. They are really cute! xx

Ooh - that is high! I don't suppose it has EVOL in it 'cos if so, you could count it as part of a HExB and save a few Syns! Otherwise, I hope half the pack is a generous and tasty portion. Could you add 'bits' to it and make three servings? Save Syns and, perhaps, pennies.

It does sound as though Annya and Saddam have accepted each other. We saw a lovely little bunny on hols which Alice wanted to smuggle home. It was a dark smokey grey with orangey front paws and tum - very, very cute!

I was asking about the curry mix as Rachelle was coming round tonight to cook and she was using that. But she's not now - bad timing! But at least I know in the future if we have it I'll have syns set aside for it. I suppose I am trying to use more daily syns lol.

Aww that bunny sounds so cute!! I don't think I've had any particularly interesting coloured or patterned rabbits. Probably my most unusual was Dillon, who was an English Spot cross.
This is him:
Dillon.jpg

Friday food

Lunch:
2 free Quorn sausages
Beans
Cheesy scrambled eggs with yellow peppers and mushrooms (half HexA1)
Fried cherry tomatoes
Wholemeal toast (HexB1)
BBQ sauce (1)

Tea:
Quorn steak topped with gherkins and jalapenos
Mac & cheese Pasta N Sauce (2 + half HexA1 for milk)
Cheese (HexA2)
Veg bag - carrots, peas, and sweetcorn.
Drizzle of bbq sauce (0.5)

Snack:
2 Benefit Light Bars (HexB2)
Mini Malteaser Bunny (3)
Mini Dreamy (3.5)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Lemonade. Squash

Syns used: 10
Syns saved: 31.5

Last edited:
Have been to the shops - just Aldi coz I couldn't be a*sed going to Morrisons - and have prepped all my food for the weekend :D

Have also been out to sort out the bunnies and overload them with food. Anya and Saddam are very happy!! Not a hint of aggression and they were actually jumping over one another, they did some happy-bunny dancing, and Saddam even let me stroke him without running away!! They were also eating out of the same bowl again and even eating the same carrot. So cute!!! Very very happy this has worked.

Oh I also went round to see the work that's been done on Rachelle's house. Looks brilliant!! It's still a building site but most of the plastering has been fixed and all smoothed and stuff. The bathroom is almost finished, but they're going to wait to do the last bits until the windows are fitted next week, it looks gorgeous tho! They've picked well. The kitchen should be ready for pick-up on Wednesday and the guy said it might be done by the time they get back from the Lakes on Fri/Sat :) Oh and the beautiful wood burning fire and surround are in. Looks gorgeous!!

So, food for the weekend! I felt like tropical fruit for this weekend so have bananas, pineapple, kiwi, blueberries, and red grapes. I've got some Graze and Nakd stuff I can have too. A very fruity weekend lol!
Preparing your own pineapple is a pain in the a*se isn't it?! Juice everywhere and I eat half of it before it gets in the tub ;)
Lunches are going to be sausage, beany casserole, and sweet jacket spud. And Quorn mince, veggies, and veggie ravioli made in to a type of pasta bake. Obv with salad :)

I did quite well in Aldi. Nice salads and fruit. Got some of their pole-caught, dolphin friendly tuna to try next week too. The 'chunks' are about £1 and the 'steak' was about £1.20. Not bad considering how expensive tuna is now! I also got some Benefit Lights to try. 99p for 6 :eek:

Got the house to myself this evening as Mum's gone to Nan's and I told Rachelle it was really bad timing to come and stay tonight. Will watch a film and then enforce an early-ish night for myself. On earlies this weekend so 8am-6:30pm! xx

Saturday food: Long work day so lots of food. A tonne of superfree tho!! The order of eating might change throughout the day lol.

Breakfast/morning break:
Banana
Activia
1 Benefit Light & 1 Alpen Light (HexB1)
Half fruit tub - pineapple, kiwi, red grapes, and blueberries

Lunch:
2 free Linda M Sausages
Sweet potato jacket spud
BBQ bean & veg casserole
Cheese (half HexA1)
Rest of the fruit

Afternoon break:
Nakd Crunch Bar (5)
Cadbury's Dinosaurs biscuits (5)

Tea:
2 Southern Fried Quorn burgers (5) topped with gherkins and jalapenos
Low fat Supernoodles
Cheeeeese (HexA2)
Wholemeal bread (HexB2)
Salad - pea shoots and baby leaf
Dressing, mayo, sauce, etc.. (2)

Treat: Freddo (5)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Diet Lemonade. Diet Coke.

Syns use: 22
Syns saved: 24.5

Last edited:
Sunday food: Another long day. Nice foodz tho!

Breakfast/morning break:
Banana
Activia
1 Benefit Light & 1 Alpen Light (HexB1)
Half fruit tub - pineapple, kiwi, red grapes, and blueberries

Lunch:
Veggie ravioli (2)
Quorn mince, onions, mushrooms, peppers, spinach, and sweetcorn.
Cheese (HexA1)
Salad - tender leaf, pea shoots, and spinach.
Rest of the fruit tub.

Afternoon break:
Nakd Cocoa Orange bar (7)
Graze Scandinavian Forest (4)

Tea:
Veggie kiev (7)
Low fat Supernoodles
Cheese (half HexA2)
Salad
Extra light mayo
Thick piece of wholemeal bread (HexB2)

Snack:
Caramel Freddo (5)
Malteaser Bunny (8)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Diet Coke. A little bottle of Rose, one of the single glass one (5?)

Syns used: 38
Syns left this week: 1.5. Not bad that! ;)

100% week!! 2 in a row :D

Last edited:
You need to keep your energy up :) Hope work hasn't been too bad.
You do know they changed the alpen lights? The new ones are no longer a HEB :'( If you can still get the 79 calorie ones they're still a HEB but the new ones are 98 calories and they've reduced the fibre.
I was at work searching for syn values, the work PC's won't let you on the SW site so I googled it and up poped you lol :) x x x

Hey guys!
I promise I'll reply later. I'm ok :)
We're going to a talk by Joe Abercrombie (fantasy author) later and going for a quick tea first. i'm trying to decide if I want a veggie box from YoSushi! or a veggie burrito bowl from Bar Burrito. Similar price. Hmmmm..... Lol!

Monday food:

Lunch:
2 free Quorn sausages
2 boiled eggs
beans
Handful of 'fried' cherry tomatoes
Wholemeal toast (HexB1)
Tomato sauce (1)

Tea:
Veggie burrito bowl - HexB2 for possible oil. HexA1 for cheese. 2 syns for minuscule amount of sour cream.

Snack:
Rhubarb and Custard Nakd bar (6.5)
Pineapple, kiwi, and cherries.

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 9.5
Syns saved: 5.5

Last edited:
Back