Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

I can't believe they didn't send you home. But then to make you stay later is ridiculous :( They should have told you not to come in tomorrow instead of later x x x

Another 12hr+ night in bed and still feel horrible :( Just feel so ill and it's obv having an impact on everything else.
I kinda assumed my boss wouldn't let me go home. The thing is with my job, I can't leave until my cover takes over - because we have the emergency phone. And what happened was the girl covering last night for someone off sick wasn't told she was covering last night!! So p*ssed off on her behalf as I know it will be blamed on her. She's not f*cking psychic!!
So yeah, getting given my hour back today. And I wouldn't have been given today off as they'd have to find cover for the emergency shift before the 8pm takes over. It's a nightmare being sick when you're on an early, late, or weekend because they're emergency shifts. Hrmph!

Have at least managed a shower today, which I'm sure will be appreciated by all. But that's about it.x

Friday food.

Lunch:
2 free Quorn sausages
Cheesy scrambled eggs with mushrooms and red & yellow peppers (half HexA1)
Beans
Fried plum cherry tomatoes
Wholemeal toast (HexB1)
Bbq sauce (1)

Tea:
Cheating chilli made with Quorn, veggies, and Heinz Veg Chilli Beanz - onions, mushrooms, peppers, courgette, Quorn mince, and the beans.
A pouch of Tilda Sweet Chilli and Lime rice (2)
Cheese (HexA2)
Salad.

Snacks:
Graze rough blend peanut butter with pretzel sticks (7)
A Benefit Light and an Alpen Light (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 10
Syns saved: 16

Last edited:
Didn't get to leave work on time again. An emergency came in just as I was trying to get passed the consultation rooms and I was the closest person for help *sigh* Only had to stay 20mins late, but still.
Stopped at Sainsbury's on the way home for a few bits and some petrol. Made a cheats chilli for tea :) x

Sounds like you've had a busy couple of shifts, just what you don't need when you're not feeling well :( hope you're starting to feel better and you're having a good day x x c

Sent from my D6503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oddsock 5 months is a decent amount of time to try and lose that amount. You never know eh?! :D Especially with your cross-training and stuff!! Good luck!!

Hey Barbette! Feeling a little better today :) Just worn myself out sorting the bunnies and de-poo'ing a bit of the garden. Really had to do it though before they called the RSPCA on me ;)

Saturday food

Lunch:
Porridge sachet made with Kara milk (part HexA1 + HexB1)
1/3 Graze Chai Latte tub - Chai seeds, macadamias, yogurt coated sunflower seeds, and coconut flakes (2.5)
Banana
1tsp of maple syrup (0.5)
Small bowl of red grapes, blueberries, and raspberries
Shape 0%

Tea:
Edemame bean stir fry - red onions, edemame beans, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, and Chinese leaf. With peppers, new potatoes, and a big handful of mixed greens added.
Chilled rice noodles (1)
Katsu curry sauce (4.5)
Quorn pieces
Soy sauce.
And a small Peshwan naan (9 eeeeek!!!)

Snack:
Snack biscuits (5)
2 Benefit Lights (HexB2)
Free Aldi yogurt

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Coke Zero

Syns used: 22.5
Syns saved: 8.5

Exercise:
Big clean on the bunnies
10mins de-poo'ing

Last edited:
Hmmmm might be heading towards a syn disaster!! Have gone over today with Mum offering me a Peshwan naan to go with tea - who could turn that down?!! Luckily a small one, but still a whacking great 9 syns!! Wasn't planning on that or I wouldn't have had so many syns with lunch.
And we're having a big family (well, 4 of us!) roast dinner tomorrow followed by a trip to the cinema. This is going to test me to the max!! Especially as I know the pic & mix is still on offer ;)
But I will try my best to be as sensible as possible. The dinner shouldn't be too bad, but I do know Mum sneaks in butter and milk in to things and also makes gallons of gravy!! But I will have my daily allowance and stuff.
Eeeeek!! Ah well.x

So pleased to hear you're feeling a bit better today.

Peshwari naan - drool! Your food always sounds so tasty.

Hey Patty!
We must have cross posted earlier.

I have to say I was very, very pleased with the curry :D Not sure about the rice noodles, but was something different. All nice food from Sainsbury's and their stir fry offer :)
I'm having a really, really hungry day today. So much so that I think I might have a second yogurt. Need to be careful on the syns and it's not very often I double up on free things like yogurts. Don't know why I'm so HUNGRY! I want all the food lol.
Going to put a film on in a bit. Me and Mum have caught up with Bake Off, the Jo Brand Extra Slice show, and then Doctor Who. DINOSAUR!!!! So, film in a bit :) xx

Sunday food - lets see how this goes lol

Brunch:
2 Weetabix (HexB1)
Kara milk (part HexA1)
Banana
Blueberries
2tsp of maple syrup (1)

Late lunch/early tea: A big roast!! Gonna say about 10 syns. Probably more, but can't be a*sed synning it properly ;)
Quorn roast
Roast potatoes (Frylight tho!)
Mashed spuds
Broccoli
Mixed veg - peas, sweetcorn, carrots, and green beans
Yorkshire puddings
Stuffing
Onion gravy
Horse Radish
Cranberry sauce

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Diet Ginger Ale.

Snacks:
Graze bbq pistachio's (HexB2)
Aldi Wacko biscuit (5)
Mini Dreamy (3.5)

Syns used: Around 19.5, maybe more. But I did have 23.5 to use :)

Exercise:
Quick 10min walk round the block with Mum and the dogs.

Last edited:
Lunch sounds awesome with the syns. Might have to have a proper Sunday lunch this week not had one in ages.
I hate days where you're just hungry all day and nothing helps, usually hormones with me, wish they would go and do one lol x x x

Sent from my D6503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The hungry day was awful!! Just felt like I had a big hole in my stomach. Not like that today tho. Odd isn't it?!

So I survived the cinema, even tho the pic & mix is still on offer and John & Rachelle got ice cream. Didn't stop at the shop on the way home. And decided to be sensible with this evening's snacks. Meals have been all out of time today and I was going to have some cheese on toast to use up my HexA's, but decided eating for the sake of it is silly and I remembered I had the pistachio's :)

Right, need to survive tomorrow now!! Going to take Mum to Dobbie's garden centre in the afternoon - after lunch, so hoping that will help - and then we're going to the cinema again in the evening. Eeeep!! Lol

Quite proud of myself today. So many times I could have gone nuts. I mean I did have an extra yorkshire pud and extra gravy, but considering what I COULD have given in to I think I did ok :) xx

Monday food.

Lunch:
2 free Quorn sausages
Beans with plum cherry tomatoes and spinach
Cheesy scrambled eggs with red & yellow peppers (half HexA1)
Wholemeal toast (HexB1)
Tomato sauce (1)

Tea:
2 Weetabix (HexB2)
Banana
Blueberries
Maple syrup (1)
Kara milk (almost the rest of HexA1)

Snacks:
A kids size 0% fat Yeo Valley peach and apricot yogurt (I know it's synned, but can't be more than 0.5 for such a small tub)
Small fruit salad at the cinema - grapes, melon, and pineapple
Graze Super Carrot Cake (4)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke. Diet Ginger Ale.

Syns used: 6.5
Syns saved: 8.5

Exercise:
Wandering round the shops.

Last edited:
Back