Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Saturday food: On lates at work 9:30-8. Food plan ...

Breakfast:
Banana & a Benefit Light (half HexB1)

First break:
Benefit Light (rest of HexB1)
Fruit tub - red grapes, raspberries, and blackberries
Free Aldi yogurt

Lunch: A sort of pasta bake.
Quorn mince with shallots, mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn, and spinach. With garlic, red chilli's, smoked paprika, and oregano.
Tin of veggie ravioli (2)
Cheese (half HexA1)
Salad - beetroot, posh little tomatoes, mange tout, and watercress, spinach, and rocket.
Rest of the fruit.

Afternoon break:
Bag of dinosaur biscuits (5)

Tea:
Asda garlic kiev (guessing the same as Sainsbury's 7)
Low fat Supernoodles
Cheese (rest of HexA1)
Veg bag - carrots, green beans, and cauliflower
Sweetcorn
1 slice of wholemeal bread (half HexB2)
Bbq sauce & mustard (1)

Evening snack (coz I need more food!)
Ginger Bread Nakd (8)
1 Benefit Light (rest of HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 23
Syns saved: 21.5

Exercise:
10.5hrs at work.

Last edited:
Sunday food: Another Green Day. Got an epic tea planned :D And a little bottle of wine. Shiny!

Breakfast:
Banana & a Benefit Light (half HexB1)

First break:
Benefit Light (rest of HexB1)
Fruit tub - red grapes, kiwi, and pineapple
Free Aldi yogurt

Lunch:
Tilda coconut, lime, and lemongrass rice (5.5)
Syn free Quorn, veg, and beans chilli
Salad - spinach, rocket, and watercress, little tomatoes, and beetroot
Rest of the fruit

Afternoon break:
Graze Hot Cross Yum -Sponge pieces, cinnamon and honey almonds, and orange infused raisins (6.5) This was gorgeous!!! Have requested this as a "send soon" now :D

Tea:
Quorn turk'y burgers topped with halloumi (2 HexA's ;) + 3)
Sweet potato SW chips.
Fried shallots and red pepper
Handful of spinach and rocket
A "tweak" wholemeal oaty bun (HexB2)
Sauces (2)

End of week treat:

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Coke Zero. Little bottle of rose wine (5)

Syns used: 34.5
Syns left this week: 2 .... If you don't count the yogurts *whistles*

Exercise:
10.5hrs at work.

Last edited:
A massive week done on the loss, you doing amazing at the moment I need to follow suit.
Every time I go in Aldi's I can't find the benefit bars and I've looked in different stores too.

Hope you're having a good weekend x x x

Sent from my D6503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The way I see yoghurts is that most of the low fat ones are still the same calorie content for the size, so shouldnt tip the bucket! Mullers are 99 cal and bigger than most!

You are on a roll with weight loss at the mo :D wowowow!

Hope your weekend shift is passing quickly, I know how awful you find them so hope you rest up tomorrow!! X

Hey guys!
I am so angry it's a bit scary. So p*ssed off at one of the vets in work. I'm not going to go in to it just now because I will make myself more angry and it'll be an epic ranty post ;)
But basically I got "told off" for helping other people and looking after other animals rather than holding his hand and being his PA. How about you f*ck right off!! So fed up of his attitude. You can't do any right and he treats you like a retarded 3 year old!! Sorry if that's offensive anyone, but that's what he's like. Grrrr!!!

Work was INSANE both days and I'm very tired and very sore. Had less than 4 hours sleep last night due to some helpful anxiety. So very tired, painful, hungry, and oh so angry..... Still on plan tho ;)

Yeah I dunno about the yogurts. Google tells me the Aldi "mullers" are mostly 1.5 syn. I could have a Danio or a Liberte for that. They're not even that nice! Just buying them out of convenience. Probably wont bother again unless I really need to. Not going to count the syns for the ones I've eaten, but I probably will for the ones I have left. Maybe.... ;)

Right, going to watch a fillum with the dogs and try to relax. Already had my little bottle of wine and that's helping.
See y'all tomorrow. xx

A massive week done on the loss, you doing amazing at the moment I need to follow suit.
Every time I go in Aldi's I can't find the benefit bars and I've looked in different stores too.

Hope you're having a good weekend x x x

The Benefit Light bars are out of stock more than they're in!! So I always buy a box of each flavour whenever I see them lol. At 99p for the box you can't complain really!!

Awwwwieeeee!! How old is Runty?

That vet sounds like a total d*ck! Man I hate that! At film school on a shoot I asked my class mate for help as the tripod was falling over as I was adjusing it with a beast camera on it- he just stood there amd said "I'm not in the camera department, I'm doing sound." UTTER PRICK!

Do you have some days off to recover now? You must be shattered! X

Runty is 4 weeks old. Btw, can't believe my phone took that picture!

This vet makes comments and lectures me every weekend I work on the late shift. I really need to speak to my boss about it because it's making me feel like I do a sh*t job and I'm rubbish at everything. I know it's not just me! He's just up his own a*se and thinks he's awesome. Doesn't help that he is actually management now - a team leader. He can be nice, he really can, but then he always ruins it with stuff like this!!

I do have a few days off. Back in on Thursday. I do feel awful today and I had a really bad night anxiety wise and loads of stressy dreams. Not surprising tho!! But I'm alright :) Some time away from there is much needed!!x

Have changed my ticker and stats :)

Remember a couple of weeks ago Patty mentioned that maybe my target is a bit low? It's been on my mind a lot and I'm wondering if I should change my target. I've checked on the BMI scale and being 10st7 would still be well within the "healthy" range. Obviously a little closer towards the top end, but definitely in the right range. I'm seriously considering changing my target to this. Even if it's just an interim target and I can reassess closer to the time.
It seems more achievable and I do feel quite happy about it.

What do you guys think??

Monday food.

Lunch:
2 free Quorn sausages
Cheesy scrambled eggs with mushrooms, red pepper, and spinach (half HexA1)
Beans
Wholemeal toat (HexB1)
Tomato sauce (1)

Snack: Tangerine

Tea:
2 Quorn lamb grills
Seasoned potato chunks
Sweetcorn and mushy peas
Cheese (rest of HexA1)
Tomato sauce (1)
1 slice of wholemeal bread (half HexB2)

Snack:
1 Benefit Light (rest of HexB2)
Cocoa Orange Nakd (7)
Aldi yogurt - ignoring them being synned ;) Got two left after this one.

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Coke Zero

Syns used: 9
Syns saved: 6

Last edited:
That very sounds like an utter t#t, I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut. I work with someone like that, she's a team leader like me but is proper up her own butt, and treats everyone else like something on the bottom of her shoe. I never say anything normally but she's been on the back end of a tongue lashing off me a few times.
Rusty is adorable, just want to cuddle him :-D

I think you should go to the weight you feel happy at, you look great now I think but it's how to feel that matters and I think being just on the top of the range will hurt you.

Hope you have a chilled couple of days off and feel better tomorrow x x x x

I do tend to hold my tongue when I'm at work. Or sometimes I'm so shocked I don't even know what to say!! The way he did that yesterday was telling me off between the prep room and walking to the consult room. Finishing just as we got in to the room, where there were clients, so I wouldn't have a chance to say anything back. He often says things in front of clients or other staff, knowing you can't/wont argue back! He is well known for this, but he seems to have gotten worse with me since I went back to work.
He sounds just like the woman you work with Barbette - all self important and treats everyone like an idiot. There's just no need for behaviour like that is there?!

Runty was lovely to look after. I had to hand feed him puppy milk every hour and make sure he was warm enough and stuff. Adorable little creature!

With the goal weight thing I'm wondering if it'll take the pressure off me a bit and I can reassess closer to the time. Maybe I should leave it alone for now and see how I do this month. We go away 5 weeks today!! Well, technically yesterday seen as it's now 1am :p

I've not done much today. Hoovered the kitchen and living room and did endless amounts of dishes. I also finally got round to sorting out Mr Frog's tank. It was in desperate need of a proper clean. So I've cleaned his filter, cleaned all the glass, and taken out some of the older shells and rocks and cleaned the others, and his plant pot tunnel. I'll need to re-do the filter in a couple of days as it'll have picked up a lot of crap from me churning up the gravel and stuff. But he seems very happy and has been singing all evening.
I wish I could put some plants in with him to cheer up the tank, but he digs them up and kills them *sigh* Because he's beenn singing Dave has rediscovered him. I took these pics of them lol

Dave&Frog.jpg

Dave&Frog2.jpg

And Dave checking on me while I was lying down through a dizzy spell
10603374_10152231367727142_6270700592511394249_n.jpg

Tuesday food.

Lunch:
2 veggie burgers (2)
Gherkins
Halloumi (HexA1)
Seasoned potato chunks
Spinach and rocket
Wholemeal bread (HexB1)
Bbq sauce, mustard, and extra light mayo (1.5)

Costa/cinema:
Soy milk (half HexA2) café caramella made with sugar free syrup - regular syrup on top (2)
Pineapple, grapes, and kiwi with an Aldi yogurt *cough* still pretending they're free *cough*

Tea:
Quorn fillets
Shallots, mushrooms, peppers, mange tout, and bean sprouts
Teriyaki stir fry sauce (3)
Udon noodles

Snack:
2 Benefit Lights (HexB2)
Mini Malteaser bunny (3)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 11.5
Syns saved: 9.5

Exercise:
Cleaning the bunnies
De-poo'd most of the garden
30mins/1.5miles walk with Dave http://www.mapmywalk.com/workout/715780983
16mins/0.8mile walk with Ellie http://www.mapmywalk.com/workout/715799557

Last edited:
What a great loss! You seems to have found a method that suits you and you clearly don't have to worry about the Aldi yogurts. Why not carry on with them until you seem to stick and then change to free ones?

Little Runty is soooo cute - you could clearly find him dozens of homes if he needed one! However, Dave looks pretty cute in those photos too; love the way he's looking to check you're ok.

Back