Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Tuesday food - EE day. Pretty much the same as yesterday. Trying to use up some fruit & veg before I go to York. Whatever is left the bunnies can have :)

Lunch:
2 free Linda M Sausages
2 boiled eggs
Beans
Wilted spinach & posh cherry tomatoes
1 slice of wholemeal toast (half HexB)
Tomato sauce (1)
Thought it looked nice enough for a picture!
image.jpg

Tea:
Ratatouille I made yesterday
Quorn mince
Pasta
Cheese (half HexA)
Salad, beetroot, and dressing (0.5)

Snack:
Small bowl of crumbled Benefit Light (rest of HexB), strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, 1/2tsp of honey (0.5), and an Activia 0%
Mini Malteser bunny (3)

Drinks:
Coffee, Matcha made with water, squash, Options made with almond milk (rest of HexA + 2)

Syns used: 7
Syns saved: 15

Exercise:
Sorting out washing
Garden de-poo
Big bunny clean
Hoovering downstairs
Cleaning the kitchen tops and hob
Emptying the bins/recycling
Changing bedding

Last edited:
Well done on a great loss :D You're doing really well at the moment :)

Sorry you had such a bad weekend, I would be fuming too, but I wouldn't have been able to keep my mouth shut. I was shouting at staff Saturday for being complete idiots. I hope you're getting a chance to have a few chilled days to recover x x x

We've booked an extra night in York. We're going tomorrow now, after Mum finishes work. Mum's idea, I wanted to save a bit of money, but whatever :p
The room is cheap £27 each per night B&B. Although if I'd known we were going to end up going for two nights I would have pushed for single rooms. I know I wont get any sleep and Mum will be up at like 6am each day!! *sigh* I just have to remember that it's "just" 2 nights without sleep.....
It will be nice though and I haven't been to York for a good few years. It's one of my favourite places in the UK :)

Nope, no chance of quiet days for recovery. Yesterday wasn't too bad really, but I did end up doing an hours round trip of driving without actually getting to do dog training. But I was in a foul mood all day and my anxiety was horrific, so didn't feel like I'd had any rest at all. Today has been crazy with housework and sorting the bunnies and stuff. I really wanted to walk the dogs, but no chance today with all that going on!

I am pleased with my loss, but I'm always gaining and losing the same 3lbs. I never have a "clear run" of good weeks with nothing getting in the way. I know that's a terrible excuse and it's MY decision to eat badly or drink something. But still, my gains are very unfair. Just something I have to deal with and try not to get too down about it. It is difficult tho. I know these couple of days in York and potentially a night out on Fri will ruin any progress I have made and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if I re-gained those pesky 3lbs!
I'm glad I have my Fitbit for this trip too. Will be very interesting to see how much walking we do!

I've often said your food sounds tasty - the pic proves it looks it, too!

Hope you have a brilliant time in York and that you do get some rest and recuperation. Yay to the Fitbit marathon! You achieved that quickly. I also seem to be suffering from the same three pound going and coming. We'll get rid of it for good soon.

Patty, I wonder if we're swapping that 3lb between us each week?!! Lol!

I just got my weekly Fitbit stats email - didn't know it did that!
It says I've done:
60,981 steps
25.81miles
And burned 16,428Kcals....
Not bad for a WEEK! Wow!

I haven't been logging food or water consumption. Far too much faff for me ;) I'll stick with my SW diary for that!!

I've left it charging since I got in the shower before. Want to make sure it's charged enough for going away. The battery does last 5 days if you don't mess with it too much! I've done all my stuff for today so didn't think it'd be counting much this evening lol. xx

A very quick update because I'm behind schedule lol!

Pinta was great this morning. Absolutely no drama with her stitches and it was over and done with very quickly. She's had lots of people giving her (gentle) attention and fuss. And one of the nurses has been feeding her chicken all morning, so she should have earned her trust ;)
Laura (vet) is very happy with her wound and says it's actually good to see the end result- usually nurses do the stitches out appointments, so the vets don't see them again.
So yeah, she was good! I stopped at Sainsbury's for cash and petrol on the way home and she was excellent in the car. she saw a dog and only woofed a couple of times too.

Food has been good up until now.
Morning break was a little tub of berries with a Shape 0%
Lunch was Oats So Simple multigrain, about 3 syns of dried fruit, banana, honey, and almond milk.

Of course it will all go wrong from this evening, but at least I have been good and on-plan before I leave eh?!

Right, must go get a shower. Got a Dr's appointment at 3 to have the contraceptive inplant fitted - the Dr I'm seeing doesn't appear to believe in local anaesthetic tho, so EEEEEP!!!

Cheerio for now guys.
I will be about on FB no doubt annoying everyone with pictures.
Kelly.xx

So much snoring!!! Argh!!

On the plus side I had a very healthy vegan tea at El Piano. Ruined it slightly by a not very nice, non-vegan version of my beloved Chocolate Crunch from a little bakery. No alcohol either!!

And I smashed my steps today!! 13k+ / 5.5miles!!! We didn't even go very far this evening. But I did go to work and rushed round at home too I suppose.

I was very brave/stupid, whichever way you want to look at it ;) and got the implant done without anaesthetic. It was painful, I mean its quite big!! But nowhere near as bad as I had built it up in my head. It's a bit sore and I did bleed quite a bit (I have been taking a paracetamol & aspirin mix for a fee days tho) so I've cleaned it with a sterile wipe and put a new dressing on :)
It is pretty ouchy, but OK as long as I don't lean in it, bump into something, or move my arm ;)

Suppose I'd better try and get some sleep. Seems futile but I'm so tired!! Rachelle's given me some ear plugs to try. I can't wear them in one ear coz it's a bit deformed, but I'll try and sleep on that side. Never had much luck with ear plugs tho!

Hope everyone is OK. Nighty night.x

Well don e on 26 miles in a week that's a very impressive achievement xx I would love to go to York again its a beautiful place. I also like scarborough as its still a proper seaside resort :D

Hey guys!
Thanks for the messages :D

I will do a proper update soon. Absolutely exhausted today! When we eventually got home my friend, Michelle, was waiting for us and said I really needed to go see Peggy. And I did and took her straight to work to be sent to heaven :(
Poor girly!! She was a cracking bunny full off attitude! I'll miss her. Had to then text my friend, who gave me her, to let her know she'd gone :(

Urgh!
I ate SO much over the weekend. So much for getting back on the wagon. I was so exhausted I couldn't face going shopping, so just put together what we had here.

And I'm really not well either. Had to cancel my hospital appointment today and if I wasn't in work on a late I wouldn't be going in either. I feel so utterly crap. I thought it was a ME flare from being so active last week, but it feels very different.
I'm aching all over and all wobbly and weak, my head is so painful and burning, especially my ears, throat, and sinuses. Woke up this morning with massive coldsores on my lip. And I generally just feel horrible :(
I don't want to go to work, but I'm on a late and I know we're short staffed today so there wont be anyone to cover it. Why am I always sick on a late or weekend shift?!!

Still not got much food but determined to stop eating silly things. I must admit that yesterday wasn't on plan, but I did eat a lot of dried fruit and nuts in the hope it might help. There were some chocolate as well ;)
Making an effort today tho. Need to stop before I make way too much damage!! I dread to think what I've done over the last 4 days. Probably jump on the scales on one of my lates later this week, I know I get a heavier WI but at least it'll give me a good idea.x

Well food today got worse and worse! But I did stop before I bought a pizza or cake. So yay!
I stopped by at my friends house to check on their quails (who keeps quails?!!) while they're away and they live by Asda and I have no food so thought I'd better make an effort lol.
I know its in no way SW friendly but I bought a big carton of Innocent's "defence" super smoothie to try and help me out.

My boss told me off, nicely, for going in and I was under strict orders to stay in prep until I got the phone at 6:30 and then I was to sit down and just answer calls. Yeah OK ;) I tried my best but there was stuff going on!!! But I was basically quarantined lol
I'm not going in tomorrow tho, nope. My cold sore appears to be evolving and mutating, I now also have mouth ulcers, and the jittery muscles are worse - you know, just to add in even more fun!!

Patty if I didn't religiously have the flu jab I would be thinking it was flu too, it certainly feels like it! I'm wondering if I have been hit by it, but the vaccine is doing its best to not let me get the full whack?
I really do feel epically I'll :(

Anyway, heading to bed and my boss says I don't need to call in in the morning so at least I don't have to set an alarm to make a phone call again!!

I am really sad about losing Peggy, but it was most definitely time, I couldn't have even considered another course of treatment. She's going to be picked up by the crematorium people tomorrow :) xx

The problem with the flu jab is that it's based on guess work. If the experts have picked the wrong strain then the vaccine is - well, I was going to say worthless, but that might be a bit strong, so let's just say less than useful. So yes, you might have a bit of a fight between the vaccine and a different strain of flu going on. Whatever it is, it doesn't sound nice for you and if your boss actually said don't go/don't bother to phone, then you clearly don't look well. Sorry!

In which case, you did well to stop with food when you did. Hope you get better soon.

Hadn't thought of it like that. Hopefully the vaccine is helping me out a bit. I would say it feels worse than a cold, but seen as ME generally feels like constant flu, what do I know?! lol.
Anyway, continuing with the Super Smoothie (screw SW) for extra vitamin C and all the germ fighting stuff it has in it. Mum's gonna try and pick me up some more tonight. Also mixed Matcha in with one glass to see if that helps. Taking paracetamol as well to help with aches and pains and also crazy fluctuating temp!
I've text my boss and said I wont be in tomorrow. God I hate that I love my job and feel mega guilt!! I'd be useless tho. Hoping one more day will help to at least get me well enough to go to work. On lates Thurs & Fri, which at least means I don't have to get up early.

Have had a full on SW friendly lunch and tea will be much the same. I know the smoothie will mess with my syns and, you know, the medicinal chocolate, but it's not terrible I guess.xx

So sorry to hear about Peggy :(

You sound as though you're having a rough week, does sound like flu you've got. you shouldn't feel guilty about work, like you said once you hardly ever take time off sick and most people phone in sick for the silliest things. I hope the smoothies help a bit and I'm sure they won't do too much damage, better getting yourself well than worrying about a few syns. If you're still poorly tonight I would not go in tomorrow either, get yourself right x x x x

Hi Barbette!
Lovely to see you :)
It really does feel very flu'y and horrible. I do feel a little better today and I've told my boss I'll be in tomorrow. I'm on lates again tomorrow and Thurs so at least I get a bit of a lie in and potentially a chance to sit down if the veterinary emergency Gods are on my side.

As for food, erm.... I have been eating lots of silly things for comfort. And it was very silly!
Tonight we went out for burrito's and I had nachos too. And I've had chocolate at home. But I think enough is enough on the silly things!! My food HAS to go back to SW. I have bought more Super Smoothie's and I am going to take Nakd bars to work, but my meals and other drinks are definitely going back to SW before I really do some serious damage. I am going to try and behave and stay away from the scales until I am working next weekend - which I think is an early shift. Gives me time to get back in control and damage-control.
The smoothies do seem to be making a difference tho. My hideous cold sore has healed in super quick time. And usually when I get them on my lip in a couple of days I'll get them in my nose, but this one is healing up great and I haven't had any others. My mouth ulcers have seriously calmed down too. Really liking these Super Smoothies from Innocent. I understand SW's thinking on smoothies and juices, but my God I miss them so much!! I wish I could find a way of fitting them without having like 50ml.

Me and Michelle went to pay off the rest of our holiday deposit, went for burrito's, and then to see Chappie. SUCH a good film!! Very emotional and clever. I nipped up to Tim and Caz's to check on the quails and ran in to Asda for some more smoothies and a few bits. Tired now! But watching Grey's Anatomy :) xx

Back