Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Thanks guys! A good day indeed.
When I said that I wanted to be an awesome VCA she got really excited and looked so relieved and said "Good! Because it is so hard to get very good VCA's" :D Plus, we're both on the same wavelength on what is important to us from the charities objectives - education and welfare. She's doing some dog behaviour stuff this year to see if she can improve welfare of the dogs coming in to us, specifically problem dogs, so obv my stuff that I'm doing fits in nicely. She also sees me as a bit of an expert in small furries (I wouldn't go that far ;)) and is very happy for me to do more things with them and get involved on the education side too.
The nurse friend of mine I really get on with is probably going to be paired with me on a few things - like Rabbit Awareness Week and some of my training. I have a feeling we'll be working rather closely with her in the next year or so!! YAY!

It is very, very nice to know that you are not only good at your job, but valued and wanted. You know? I've never had that before in a job. And I know I moan about it sometimes, but I do genuinely love my job and it's exactly where I want to be. Not every child PDSA Pet Protector ends up working in one of their hospitals ;) Plus, I've got a REALLY good pension :p

And not every day having the contraceptive implant fitted makes your boss happy LOL!!!!

Friday food: EE day

Morning break:
Activia 0% ..... forgot I had a banana :/

Lunch:
Tuna, spring onions, sweetcorn, peppers, gherkins, and extra light mayo (0.5)
Cheese (half HexA)
Tri coloured twirly pasta
Big salad - red cos lettuce, cucumber, cherry plum tomatoes, and sweetfire beetroot.

Tea: Really fancied Chinese!
Quorn pieces, spring onion, red and green peppers, broccoli, carrots, mange tout, and baby sweetcorn
Chow Mein stir fry sauce (2.5)
Basmati rice

Snack:
2 Benefit Lights (HexB)
Mini Dreamy and Mini Creme Egg (6)

Drinks:
Coffee, Coke Zero, Squash, Matcha,
A medium soy milk, sugar free caramel Cappuccino with no syrup on top *polishes halo* (rest of HexA)

Syns used: 9
Syns saved: 25

Exercise:
About 2hrs on my feet at work because of my PDR.
Around a 30min round trip to Aldi/Costa - decided to walk to get some steps in seen as I'm not walking the dogs today ;)
Bunny clean
Garden de-poo
15-20min walk to meet Mum from the bus. Although I didn't get as far as I'd intended lol!

Last edited:
I might not get much of a chance to post tomorrow.
I'm going to take Pinta to training in the morning and then walk Davey when I get back. And then have a nice lunch :)

Meeting my friend Michelle for a Costa and to do a bit of pet shopping and then grabbing some burrito's from Evil Eye to bring back here - my plan is to make myself a nice little pile of spicy potatoes to go with mine so I wont be tempted by chips or nacho's or any other nommy things ;) The burrito filling will be virtually syn free and I think big wraps are around 10syns aren't they? And I'll account for some oil and any extra's I get. Determined to stick to my guns!!! Plus I have a decent amount of saved syns as well I can use if I need.

Tired just thinking about tomorrow!! lol. I really want to take advantage of finally not working a Saturday so I can take Pinta to class. The more she goes to the more comfortable she'll get around dogs and it'd be great to boost her progress with a few extra sessions.
Caz is hopefully coming next Monday and Saturday (if they still run over the Easter weekend) with her young wippet, which will be fantastic because Pinta will HAVE to get on with their dogs and this is a safe, controlled way of having them meet.
Strangely the dogs she has been least reactive with have been Greyhound types - lucky for us lol! Her other dog, Lulu, is the perfect dog to meet because she doesn't react to ANYTHING! We'll get there :)

Right, think I actually need to go to bed!
Hope y'all have a great weekend.xx

Saturday food: Lovely Green Day :D

Lunch:
2 free Quorn sausages
Cheesy scrambled egg with quite a lot of mushrooms and red peppers (half HexA1)
Beans
A few cherry tomatoes
Wholemeal toast (HexB1)
Fruity brown sauce (1)

Tea: Burrito!!!
BBQ bourbon halloumi (HexB2), veggies, refried beans, rice, guacamole, and a big wrap
I made my own spicy new potatoes instead of getting nacho's or chips!

Snack:
3 bits of cake and some caramel ice cream
3 rich teas topped with peanut butter and Lotus spread.

Drinks:
Coffee, Matcha, diet Pink Lemonade, Coke Zero,
A medium soy milk, sugar free caramel Cappuccino (rest of HexA1)
2 beers - Brew Dog and Mad Hatter

Syns: I will say all of them - so the 25 saved + 14 left for the day.

Exercise:
Walking around the shops.
Hoovering & tidying the living room
Very quick bunny clean

Last edited:
So yesterday went a little off track, but I was feeling rough as hell and I REALLY wanted cake! Just to give you an idea tho, I had a drink in Costa and nothing jumped out at me, and then we looked in Sayers and then Asda - nothing. How hard can it be to get some cake?!! LOL!
Anyway, I decided I had a whole lot of syns (39!) I could use and thought why not if I have all of those? In the end we were driving past a local restaurant that I know does great cakes so we stopped and got some cakes to takeaway. We decided to get 3 different ones and share them - do you know how hard it is to cut a slice of cake in THREE?!! We got pistachio & raspberry, chocolate cake, and Millionaires short cake... And then Mum brought in some caramel ice cream.
Oh and I wanted a beer seen as we were at home and my friend didn't mind getting a taxi home. So we stopped somewhere to get some local craft beers :)

Which I think would have all been fine and then I ruined it with the biscuits and peanut butter/spread :p LOL!

Anyway, non-food stuff, I was feeling awful yesterday and really wobbly and painful. I set my alarm early and checked FB for the dog training because the weather was awful, the puppy class had already been cancelled, so I assumed the rest would be and went back to bed for a bit. They weren't - oops!!
I had lunch at home and then met Michelle for a coffee catch up and some shopping.
Then after running round everywhere for goodies we came back here and watched a couple of films Michelle hadn't seen before. Good night :D

Today will be a healthy on plan day tho! I had a halo polishingly good lunch ;) xx

Sunday food - going to try for an EE day....

Lunch:
2 free Quorn sausages
2 boiled eggs
Wilted spinach
"Fried" cherry tomatoes and mushrooms
Wholemeal toast (HexB )
Tomato sauce (1)

Tea:
Quorn steak
Very cheesy Smash (HexA)
Little herby new potato roasties
Carrot & turnip
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Little bit of Piccalilli (0.5)

Snack:
Malteaser Bunny (8)
Mini Caramel Egg (3)

Drinks:
Coffee, Coke Zero, Diet pink lemonade,

Syns used: 12.5

Exercise:
About an hour sorting out stuff for the charity shop drive we're doing at work -digging stuff out from under the stairs, the spare room, and rearranging some books in my room.
20min/0.9mile walk with Pinta - about 1/4 up hill
25min/1.2mile walk with Dave
Quick garden de-poo

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been naughty this weekend! Although I have been much worse than you :D

Glad you had a nice night with Michelle and hope it made up a bit for you not feeling so good x

Hey Sophie!
I'm quite pleased with myself, which probably sounds a bit odd, but I was very mindful of my choices yesterday and thought them through and decided they were probably within my limit of syns for that day and the saved ones. Rather than just thinking "f*ck it!" you know. And I didn't just anything I could have had just for the sake of it, I went to several places looking for something I REALLY wanted. I hope I am within my syns.
But, also I have been very active this week - looking forward to my Fitbit and MapMyWalk reports for this week, because I'm proper sad ;)

It was lovely to have such a nice day. Relatively relaxed, but still doing something and spending some proper time with Michelle and my Mum. Oh and I also met my new bunny, who I have named Bucky :D

Today I pushed myself to do stuff and even though I am in a tonne of pain and have some weird sensations in my face and head. But I am very glad that I did push myself today and the rest of the week too. Bring on another good week hopefully!!xx

Well done on your work review, not that I had any doubt you weren't a brilliant member of staff :D

Sounds like you've had a wonderful weekend, sorry not been around will catch up properly later.

Hope you have a great day x x x

Sent from my D6503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Barbette!
Lovely to see you :D

It is nice to be told good things at work. I'm still unsure of some people and not entirely sure everyone trusts me since I came back. But I guess the person that ultimately matters is my boss and there wasn't a single negative thing. She is even passing on something that I do that no one else does, to help boot customer service and contributions ;)

I did have a good weekend! Busy-ish but good :D

I started my new hours today and it went quite well. I offered to help on reception for a bit because someone was running late and then I spent most of the rest of the morning in nurse consults with my friend sort of training and watching. And we talked a bit about Rabbit Week and another thing I'm going to train on - it's called pet Wise for cats.
The morning went pretty quickly and I didn't really notice the extra hour. I held off on my break as well until the time I'd normally go finishing at 1.

Hopefully off to dog training later. Hope the weather doesn't kick off!
Just need to sort out the bunnies this afternoon and get them out in the run together again. After a long time in the run on Friday I tried them in Simon's house and Anya was horrible and I had to separate them :( Bloody rabbits!!

Monday food - EE day.

Morning break:
Banana & a tangerine

Lunch:
Cheese (half HexA)
Tri coloured twirly pasta
Big salad - red cos lettuce, cucumber, mange tout, and sweetfire beetroot.

Tea:
2 Quorn southern fried burgers (5) topped with gherkins and cheese (rest of HexA)
Low fat Supernoodles
Spicy veg - onion, mushrooms, peppers, mange tout, and sweetcorn in hot sauces
1 slice of wholemeal bread (half HexB)
Extra light mayo & a bit of bbq sauce (1.5)

Snacks:
Benefit Light (rest of HexB)

Drinks:
Coffee, Matcha, Coke Zero,

Syns used: 7
Syns saved: 8

Exercise:
5hrs at work
Quick bunny clean and feed
No dog walks or training today, the rain was ridiculous :(

Last edited:
Not the best feeling day today Patty. Had less than 4hrs sleep and definitely feeling it! But other than that I'm alright really :)
And yes, I'm really quite pleased with the way I dealt with the food on Saturday. i wasn't just buying and eating everything in sight. I wanted something, but wanted to enjoy it and not just get anything.

Just sorting out my new sim card to halve my phone bill. Have had it since bloody Oct!! Lazy cow ;)

The rain started just as I was about to put the rabbits out. It's not torrential or anything and quite light, so hoping dog training is still on! x

I've gone from being that tired I could have eaten anything to keep me going to being that tired I feel sick and my eyes are burning. Not eating the Toffee Crisp biscuit I brought down and I think I will have to skip The Walking Dead finale and avoid spoilers until tomorrow. Feel horrendous :(
Less than 4hrs is bad even for me!
Had better try and get some sleep.
Night all.xx

Oh Gawd, the fatigue bit of CFS has been kicking my ass today. It was bad today, really really bad! i was even yawning in work and even got lost at one point. I got LOST in work!! it's a one story building.... Anyway, I am very very tired today.
But, I still managed to get the doggies out. I decided to brave the wind and take them for rather shorter walks than normal. Well, that was the intention! It was SO windy! Walking up the hill past my house was like trying to climb a ladder, it was insane! Luckily we had no issues on Pinta's walk, accept for a cat who dared cross the road at the start. But other than that she was really good and we still got a lot of training practice in along the way.
Poor Davey though, we were 5mins in to the walk and there was a really heavy rain and hail storm!! It didn't last for very long, but we got soaked!! Fun tho ;)

Was really annoyed with my Fitbit. It stopped syncing last night so I charged it for a bit and the app was still saying it was fully charged. I charged it for a bit more when I got to bed and then put it on for sleep mode. It was dead by the morning!! It does this all the time, but the app never tells me the battery is running low. It always shows that the battery is full, obv when it isn't. Anyway, it meant I couldn't take it to work so I've lost 4hrs worth of data and it was a busy day!
What's really annoying is that with walking the dogs and going shopping with Mum I definitely would have gone over my steps goal for the day if I'd have had it on for work. Grrrr!! Ah well, I know it's really daft to even bother worrying about it, but I don't want to miss my steps :p

Did a big food shop before and got some animal stuff too. Loads of nommy food!! And I made me and Mum mushy pea curry for tea. I've not made that for ages. It's so good! And we have a portion each left too :)

Going to watch some tv and head to bed soon-ish.
Hope everyone is doing ok.x

Tuesday food: EE day

Morning break:
Banana & a tangerine

Lunch:
Cheese (half HexA)
Jacket spud
Big salad - red cos lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and sweetfire beetroot.
Bit of dressing and sweet chili sauce (0.5)

Tea: MUSHY PEA CURRY!
Quorn pieces, shallots, mushrooms, peppers, spinach, a little bit of Tesco's potato & lentil curry mix, potatoes, chopped tomatoes, and mushy peas.
Tilda butternut squash rice (5!!)

Snack:
2 Benefit Lights (HexB)
Time Out biscuit (4)

Syns used: 10
Syns saved: 13

Exercise:
4hrs at work
20min/0.9mile walk with Pinta
15min/0.7mile walk Dave
Aaaaages shopping with Mum in the local shopping centre and Morrisons

Woo! My Fitbit report for last week has arrived (Yes, I am that sad!)

Total steps: 68, 041
Total distance: 28.79 miles
Calories burned: 16,937
Weight change: down 0.5kg (yay!)
Average sleep: 6hrs 28mins (lame!)

Oh and I won my friend leader board, which consists of 4 people ;)

Impressive stats on the Fitbit! But boo to the syncing/battery problem and lost input.

Seriously, your achievements would put many people to shame who don't have anything like the problems you have. Ha - today was wild but fascinating to watch from the comfort of a warm room!!

Hey Patty!
Aww thank you very much :)

The weather has gone a bit crazy hasn't it? It snowed a little bit here last night! Bad timing taking Dave out, but it was kind of fun lol. I am most certainly not a fair weather dog walker ;) LOL!

Off work today! My first official mid-week break. YAY! It was much needed as well, the fatigue side of things is kicking my ass this week. So I have high hopes for this new working patter being good for me.
I don't think I said on here, but my work friend and now weekend buddy has handed in her notice and will be leaving in 4 weeks :wave_cry: I am very sad for me, but really happy for her. She's going to the animal hospital our other friend got a job at a few months ago. Her nurse training wont start until NEXT September, but I think that has it's perks too. Anyway, so yeah, I will be without my new awesome weekend buddy after our next weekend shift. Bugger!!xx

Wednesday food: EE day.

Lunch: An epic omelette!!
3 egg omelette stuffed with shallots, mushrooms, red & yellow peppers, a LOT of spinach, cherry tomatoes, cheese (half HexA), and some Sriracha
2 free Quorn sausages
Beans
Fruity brown sauce (1)

Tea:
Small Quorn Shepherds Pie (3?)
New potato roasties
A lot of sprouts - might have overestimated how many sprouts are needed for one person lol
Carrot & swede mash
2tsp of low salt gravy granules with 1tsp of horseradish (2.5)

Snack:
Funsize Butterfinger (4)
Chewy Delight (HexB)

Drinks:
Coffee, Coke Zero, Matcha,

Syns used: 10.5
Syns saved: 17.5

Exercise:
Did loads of dishes & put them away. And cleaned the kitchen tops.
Hoovered the kitchen, living room, and hall.
Tidied the living room a bit.
Thorough bunny clean and put them out in the garden run (imagining them being blown around the run like they're in a washing machine :p)
De-poo'd the garden
Found out how to add cleaning as exercise on my Fitbit. Score!!

Last edited:
Back