CheekyP's Diary - "Just" 1 Stone

Yipeee, that's good as this week seems to have had a few 'challenges' x

Thank you still doing a little jig!

I must admit I could have done without the challenges but they've made me feel stronger! Didn't realise how much I emotionally ate until I started to not do it iykwim.

I was very convinced I was just a boredom eater, I honestly wasn't aware I ate for other reasons.

So now I'm starting to say no (more to myself) im going to continue to be aware xx

Today I'm off to my parents and hubby has started his shift at work

I've decided to do a Green Day as it gives me my two HEB which I need as I'm likely to have a Sandwich for lunch

My menu will probably look like this

Breakfast - Porridge with 120ml Semi skimmed milk and banana

Lunch - cheese (1/2 Hea) and pickle wholemeal roll and salad.

Dinner - Jacket Potatoe, baked beans and cheese (1/2 Hea)

Found this picture and really made me extra chuffed with what I achieved this week.

Picture of a 1lb fat and 1lb of Muscle

Attachments

• 1397813403875.jpg
    1397813403875.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 49
Hiya - Im following you now x I think kids are so testing when your trying to eat well. My two try to feed me their sweets and get mad if I dont so Im just trying to take pretend nibbles to satisfy them lol Im also going to say "no" to myself more and when I want to eat for no reason I will have water or a cup of tea instead or a big bowl of fruit/veg

Hiya - Im following you now x I think kids are so testing when your trying to eat well. My two try to feed me their sweets and get mad if I dont so Im just trying to take pretend nibbles to satisfy them lol Im also going to say "no" to myself more and when I want to eat for no reason I will have water or a cup of tea instead or a big bowl of fruit/veg

I know what you mean about the kids feeding us. Im also really really trying hard to not to eat off their plate. Watching secret eaters has made me really think about the little nibbles here and there that I don't even 'count'

Luckily my girls don't feed me too often but they do try and pinch my snacks which I always aim to make as fruit lol :p

Today hasn't been 100% but actually very very good. I went to my parents where my mum always has yummy treats. I always walk in the door, have a cuppa and a few biscuits. This time I completely resisted but did look lol.

We did go to a cafe for lunch but was very good.

My current meals are

Breakfast - Porridge with 120ml Semi skimmed milk and banana

Lunch - Scrambled Egg, mushrooms, grilled tomato and 2 x hash browns (3.5)

Dinner - changing it to SW Chips, baked beans and 2 dry fried eggs

Snacks - Viennese Swirl (3)
Chocolate x 2 bunny bars (7)
Tea with Sugar (1)

That gives me 14.5 syns. I'm likely to not have my extra B but I'm not overly fussed

Last edited:
Morning all,

How are you all?

Been laying in bed with my youngest looking at recipes whist Sooty is on lol

I've decided I'm going to try Potatoes Skins. It's something hubby will eat so I can do one dinner.

So with Dinner in mind I'm planning the following (still haven't decided if it's Green or Extra Easy - I think that will be decided about lunch time lol)

Breakfast - Strawberries with ML Strawberry Yogurt

Lunch - 1 x Wholemeal Roll, Philly and salad

Dinner - Potato Skins and filling to be decided either Philly or Bacon sprinkled with some cheese... mmmm decisions decisions lol

Last edited:
yesterdays dinner looked good. Im in a potato mood lately so tomorow is lots of nice roast potatoes with pulled pork. Im loving sitting with a ug of tea looking up recipes at the moment. Tomorow Im going to make a curry loaf to snack on. Hope your day goes well x

Today is going to be Extra Easy. Really fancy a Sunday Roast just hope the chicken defrosts (I've only just got it out now (6.35) for tonight at 5.30)

My plan is

Breakfast - Fruit and yogurt

Lunch - BLT in a wholemeal roll

Dinner - Roast Chicken, Roasted New Potatoes and lots of vegetables

Snacks - Will be chocolate. I've got myself a Malteaser Bunny :D I'm going to break the egg down into small portions and put them in zip lock bags so I can have some each night.

I really don't want to let Easter to take me off plan (was going to say ruin this diet but it's not a diet!)

I know I need to put the chocolate into portion sizes not because I'll over eat but because I'll pick at the choc a little bit here and a little bit there. The probability is it wouldn't be masses of chocolate but I wouldn't know exactly how much therefore not be able to Syn it properly and then feel like I've fallen off the wagon. Better to be safe than sorry :thumbup:

Enjoy today everyone

Food sounds good, I fancy salad potatoes for tea, no idea what with, it won't be chicken though, I still feel like I've had too much of it!!!

I was feeling like that towards salad last week lol.

I might make today Red and use a HEB for the wholemeal roll and then the Salad Potatoes.

Do i find it more comforting being on Red or Green Days as I'm not worrying about the 1/3 super free 'rule'. I always worry I'm not doing it properly and I really want another loss :)

Im okay doing the 1/3 for dinner as I always do nearly 1/2 plate of veg lol I always struggle with breakfast and lunch and never feel like I'm doing it 'properly' if I don't have the 1/3.

I've decided I'll only do EE if I'm doing something like Spag Bol, Curry, Shepherds Pie or Lasagna.

Back