CheekyP's Diary - "Just" 1 Stone

Wow you look fab already & not like you have much, if any to loose, but as you say it's the shape, and it's how you feel, just realised that sounds mean!;)

That doesn't sound mean. I perfectly understand and in many ways you're right :)

I'm just taking each 1/2 stone and then reviewing it.

Hiya eating has been a little off (always is at my parents but I was better behaved to normally) hey hoo

Breakfast - Pineapple and Banana

Lunch - 1 x Wholemeal Roll (HEB) with 30g Philly (HEA) and cherry tomatoes plus 4 x Mini Cocktail sausage (1.5) 1 x Mini Scotch egg (2)

Dinner - Chicken something

Snacks - Hot Cross Bun (9)
20g Chocolate ( 5)

Now to keep off the syns

Last edited:
Definitely not a typical SW day :screwy:

Dinner ended up being porridge (HEB) with Skimmed Milk (HEA)and Strawberries and followed with a Activia 0% Fat Yogurt.

Oh well I'm only a little over my Syns today.

Off to prepare the kids and mine lunches for tomorrow then a bath.

So back to work after having a week off and 1st day doing SW at work. New test

Today was originally going to be Red but what with the horrible weather here in London, I'm going for Green

Breakfast - Porridge with skimmed milk and a banana

Lunch - JP with Baked beans and salads

Dinner - Chicken (HEB) with roast potatoes and lots of vegetables

Lunch - I've added my original salad

Attachments

• 1398167129591.jpg
    1398167129591.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 34
Moan alert!

I'm sitting at my desk at work eating my lunch and be girl opposite started to talk about how she's been vomiting and the violence of it! REALLY!

I'm relieved that I had just finished my lunch! I'm usually cool with any topic but not being sick whilst I'm eating!

Moan alert!

I'm sitting at my desk at work eating my lunch and be girl opposite started to talk about how she's been vomiting and the violence of it! REALLY!

I'm relieved that I had just finished my lunch! I'm usually cool with any topic but not being sick whilst I'm eating!

Grrrrrrrrrrr, stupid cow, some people just don't think!!!

Gold stars for me!

Ive resisted the Tunnocks Carmel Waffer and Chocolate Cake.

Just got to keep going

Hmmmmmm, well done, the Tunnocks Caramel Waffer's are so yummy, chocolate cake I can take or leave x

Don't you just love how you have a plan then throw it out the window tee hee hee (of course it's still completely on plan)

I bought chicken for tonight to only to forget it in works fridge doh!

So dinner has now changed lol

I've got Loaded Potato Skins filled with Philly and spring onions. I'm also doing a side of roasted carrots as I really fancy them.

Snacks - Still my Galaxy Chocolate bar lol

My only problem is that I've now got an HEB so better look in the book to see what I can have

Phew I'm one full girl!

I'm also making sure now that I wait 20-30mins after each meal before I have anything else.

I always knew that you should wait 20mins to let you body fill satisfied before having something else but it was watching Secret Eaters where they did the experiment relating to the 20 min 'rule' and it really hit home.

Since being on SW I've stuck to the rule and my evening eating has dramatically reduced so sticking to that one lol

Morning my lovelies

Today is a beautiful bright morning but I'm so tired I could sleep all day ha ha

Today I'm going for red, as I feel so tired its nice and convenient foods where possible

Breakfast - Bacon Sandwich (the cafe next to work knows I'm on SW so it's grilled bacon, all fat removed, no butter and wholemeal bread)

Lunch - Porridge with skimmed milk

Dinner - Chicken breast with lots of roasted veg

Hope you all have a good day x

Food looks great for today!

Back