Total Solution Cheers to 25

I have had a good day today, been running around with the family as its mothers day. Had my weigh in this morning. Ive lost 4lbs. I am only 1lb away from 3st. I cant wait to see the 17's next week :):):):):)

Amazing, wow! X

Well done on the loss :)

I've had a great few days, been busy with work. This week has really flown by. I am already planning my Caribbean break for December :):). Gives me something extra to look to

I've had a great few days, been busy with work. This week has really flown by. I am already planning my Caribbean break for December :):). Gives me something extra to look to

A woman after my own heart :)

.....I'm a bit fond of holidays too :D

A woman after my own heart :)

.....I'm a bit fond of holidays too :D

I am actually from the Caribbean so I am SOOOOOO looking forward to going home. I want to take more trips around Europe as well but unfortunately the job I have now doesn't pay that well.

image.jpeg Loved these guys on my Caribbean cruise :D

Great to have something so lovely to look forward to :)

I went to the Bahamas, US Virgin Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire and Aruba :)

Had a lovely time! :D

Could do with a bit of that lovely Caribbean sunshine right now :rolleyes:

Oh wow . I BET it was soo nice to go island hopping. I could do with some sunshine myself, England is soo depressing sometimes.

I AM IN THE 17's :wee::woohoo:. I lost 4lbs this week and I am 10lbs from my first goal weight.

Great loss Clover, well done :)

Thanks the time is going by soo quickly. I cant believe I have been on this journey for 2 months now. I am hoping to reach my goal by the middle of June

Another work week done :). I have been fighting a God awful cold for the whole week. You don't appreciate being able to breathe until you cant.

Hope you feel better soon Clover :)

Back