1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheese and onion pie

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jim Jam, 10 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Jim Jam

Jim Jam Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi, I don't know if any of you have seen the recipe for the cheese and onion pie/flan but I've been meaning to make one for ages! I haven't got any quark in the house though, could I perhaps whisk some cottage cheese and use that instead? Thanks x
    Last edited: 10 December 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Is this the one with mash and pasta 'n' sauce? Personally I didn't like it and found it really stodgy. Probably too late for your question but I imagine cottage cheese would be fine - all you can do is to try and if it doesn't work then no big problem. Let us know what you thought of it.
  4. Jim Jam

Jim Jam Full Member

Slimming World
    Yes it is that one, I havent tried it yet coz I didnt want to ruin it but I think I'll try it tonight. Thanks for the reply. I'll probably eat it whether it's nice ot not - it's food! :D x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.