Cheese & Onion Comfort Pie SYN FREE

This sounds brill, might try it tomorrow especially as the weather is supposed to be rotten all week. we need comfort food, without the syns

anne x

This sound amazing - so am i right in thinking you just mix the ingredients together rather than layering ? and just pop in the oven ? I love the fact that i tastes like cheese & onion pasty ? What has everyone served this up with ? x

Def worth trying...on my menu for this week

oh thanks for that - i love cheese and onion anything!!

hmmm.. well it was ok..but lots of washing up.I would make again if i was already making mash for something else.

I cook all the veg in the microwave (including the potatoes) using the same microwave bowl and tip them into a big bowl as they cook. This way there are only 2 bowls to wash up.

Just made this and popped it in the oven (ready for breakfast in the morning) and OH suddenly pipes up that he's feeling peckish... such timing!! Smells delicious. I put left over veggies in (broccoli, carrots, and sweetcorn) instead of leeks as didn't have any. Going to have with quorn burgers for breakfast if OH doesn't scoff it all tonight!

Just made this and popped it in the oven (ready for breakfast in the morning) and OH suddenly pipes up that he's feeling peckish... such timing!! Smells delicious. I put left over veggies in (broccoli, carrots, and sweetcorn) instead of leeks as didn't have any. Going to have with quorn burgers for breakfast if OH doesn't scoff it all tonight!

Sounds nice .. how many syns in quorn sausages any ideas x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mum, this sounds nice. It would go well with baked beans, that's what I always have with my cheese and onion pie!

this sounds delicious i will have to try it, i love potatoes so will go down a treat, thank you for sharing it xx

OOO this sounds like a great recipe, shall add the igredients onto my tesco shop!

Back