Cheese toasties

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Kater-tater, 10 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This isnt exactly a recipe but something ive found and has helped me!

You can use the 'better than butter' flavour of frylight to make cheese toasties in a toastie maker. Anyone who used to have them will know that buttery smell when cooking and this smells exactly the same, makes the crispy and taste lovely!
    I hate this frylight on anything else so am glad to have found a use for it.

just use a B of bread and a A of cheese and there you have, perfect toasties!

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *ruby*

*ruby* Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooooh, I love cheese 'n' onion toasties.

So much so that I've had 2 in the last week, but never thought about the buttery frylight, great idea.

Not being cheeky, but what are the orange things in the pic? They look good enough to eat. ;)

4. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    they are carrot crisps, just slice with a veggie peeler, spray a plate with frylight and place the slices on, micro for about 5-6 mins. Leave to cool and they will go crispy. They are not as good as potatoes made into homemade crisps like this but nice for another texture really.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.