• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

cheese?

S: 15st4lb C: 14st0lb G: 11st13lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 1st4lb(8.41%)
Morrisons cottage cheese with onions & chive, better for you, less than 1% fat is free as are, with pineapple, tuna & sweetcorn, natural and virtually fat free.

My first answer to the title of this title was 'Where?'. But then I just really like cheese.

Oh yeah, and don't know about syns, sorry!

How is it that the very low fat cottage cheese with tuna is free when used in a quiche but if you use a normal tin of tuna you have to count it as a B choice.

Its just ive been morrisons, tesco's & asda & cant seem to get a hold of the low fat cottage cheese with tuna

So i made the quiche with a tin of tuna & it was yummmyyy! but then had syns in it:confused:

x

Im a vegi & love jacket pototoes!

Theyre so so filling. I always have beans & cheese or Tuna & melted cheese!

x

yeh thats right

theres some quorn recepies on the slimming world & quorn website

x

i do!!

I eat fish & loads of quorn!

x

dosn't matter does it really? each to their own! it's just a word isnt it? important thing is sticking to whatever your particular beliefs are, whatever name you put it under:)

Janey

Intuitive Eater
Yes, that's true. But often it's hard to eat out in restaurants as they think vegetarians eat fish. The Vegetarian Society have a campaign right now about fish not being vegetarian and I guess I am just passionate to the cause!! :D :D :D :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World Recipes 3
Ask MiniMins 2
Syn Values 0
Syn Values 5
Syn Values 1