Cheeseburger Pie???

ooo thanks for that update. It can be time consuming doing the fry bit first. Did you have much fat off it though,

Hi - this sounds delicious! Can anyone tell me how much fromage frais to use? It also says further down the recipe to remove foil? Does it need covering in foil in the oven? And one final question, do you guys re-heat it or eat it cold? Thanks

I use cottage cheese instead of fromage frais. I use about half a tub with 3 eggs. I also leave out the mushrooms so that its good for PP days.

I have only ever used cottage cheese as that was the recipe I originally saw a few months ago. I don't use foil, although it kind of makes sense because the egg mixture can start to burn if you aren't careful. I eat it hot for my tea. Have never had it cold, don't think I could eat cold mince.

I've tried it cold DF for work & it's nice with a bit of salad

thansk jo, might try that if it makes it that far LOL. Had for tea tonight, all of it. Mind you I use 200g of mince so its not a huge portion really.

This looks amazing! I can't wait to try it on my next PV day!

My compliments to the chef for the cheeseburger pie and BBQ sauce!

This looks amazing! I can't wait to try it on my next PV day!

My compliments to the chef for the cheeseburger pie and BBQ sauce!

You don't need to save it for PV days. I make it on my PP days as its filling. Only small amount of onion with the mince, and the rest is all pp friendly.

Back