'Cheesecake-Type' 1 syn desert ... YUMMY!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by smigget, 13 March 2011 Social URL.

1. smigget

smigget Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all - I saw this recipe somewhere earlier but can't find it to 'thank' it, so thought I'd pop a note here ... the recipe said mush 2 Alpens together and set - then add a tub of Quark mixed with 2 Option Lights, but I found 1 was enough (saves 2 syns) - I actually split it between two desert dishes and put in the fridge and I'll tell you what, for 1 syn per dish, they are the biz!!!! Very impressed, plus you can sprinkle sweetener, add fruit etc if you want - very like the real thing xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kankles

Kankles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tried this earlier and I have to admit I hated the bitterness of the quark. I have been craving cheesecake for weeks but most I've found are made with quark and it put me right off, so I've decided to try this:

Banofee, banana delight thing!!!
    Makes 4 servings
    11 syns whole thing

Ingredients
    8 alpen light bars (choc & fudge) (HEXB)
    1 packet sugar free banofee angel delight (11 syns)
    2-3 bananas

Method
    1. Melt alpen bars in microwave for 20 secs
    2. Split into 4 desert dishes
    3. Make up angel delight in a bowl
    4. Slice the bananas and fold into the angel delight mixture
    5. Add the mixture on top of the alpen mix in the 4 desert dishes
    6. Place in fridge to set

Not tried it yet but it sounds yummy and only just over 2.5 syns per serving!!!!

4. Leah31

Leah31 Member

I make this with plilladelphia light (hea) and i squeeze lime juice into the cream cheese along with candarel and put lime zest and kiwi slices on top and it tastes gorjuss xx

5. smigget

smigget Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    while we're all on the sweet thing, is Sugar free jelly powder/crystals (ie) Hartleys - syn free??? Love the idea of the lime juice - cld try orange I spose - I also love the lemon meringue as the egg white with sweetener really sorts out the sweet crave - I tell you what, on a savoury note, I really find home made veggy soups do the trick - I'm on Day 5 and now know I'll be ok (it's always those first few days) - I cook anything going (brocolli, cauli, carrots, leeks) - (no spuds in case I want to have it on a RED day), so it's a flexible soup - add cumin, tabasco, worcester, anything to give it a kick - it fills you, is soooo fat free and a lot more tasty than havin veg the traditional way!!!

6. xxxSarahxxx

xxxSarahxxx Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(23.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi smigget

The hartleys sugar free crystals are 1.5 syns for 1 sachet.

7. smigget

smigget Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.